Did I objectify my wife?

Woggle

Just look at any comment section or twitter feed. Those comments aren't writing themselves. There are many people who think like this.

The internet is generally not a good indicator of real life, perhaps because it's usually a few people doing all the posting and they probably don't get out much. For one thing, I've never heard anyone talk about "red pill" or "MGTOW" crap IRL either, but you'd never think that from reading comments on the internet!

So... you DID meet this guy IRL, right? This isn't some chatroom thing? :p

• Like 1
  • Author
The internet is generally not a good indicator of real life, perhaps because it's usually a few people doing all the posting and they probably don't get out much. For one thing, I've never heard anyone talk about "red pill" or "MGTOW" crap IRL either, but you'd never think that from reading comments on the internet!

So... you DID meet this guy IRL, right? This isn't some chatroom thing? :p

He could is married to my wife's sister so yes v I have know him.

I think it is because he goes out of his way to be the man society says men should be and it ends up blowing up in his face while I am the man I want to be and I have the kind of marriage most men can only dream of. My friends say I have the

life he wants and I didn't have to toe the line to get it.

Eh, his comment was a tad ridiculous but this sort of exchange between in laws usually doesn't exist in a vacuum. Is it possible that he's picked up on your rather negative opinion of him, his marriage, and your perceptions of women other than your spouse?

• Like 1
  • Author
Eh' date=' his comment was a tad ridiculous but this sort of exchange between in laws usually doesn't exist in a vacuum. Is it possible that he's picked up on your rather negative opinion of him, his marriage, and your perceptions of women other than your spouse?[/quote']

We actually got along at first and I used to sympathize with him when it came to his marriage. I was on his side but when your wife is pretty much begging you to be a man and your interested in self flagellation and acting like you are better than other men to impress god knows who then you can only have so much pity. I show respect towards anybody no matter who they are until they show disrespect towards me. This being said if he wanted advice on how to get back his wife's respect and attraction I would help him but I doubt he would take it.