When to Call Child Services?

shellybing

She'll just say that she had nothing to do with what happened to your car.

Dash cams only turn on if the car is struck or the ignition is on. They don't stay on wbile it's parked over night. They're big, hang off the windshield and a great way to get your window broken and stolen.

Don't let nobody shame you over what you do, they ain't the ones that have to deal with it.

Edited by jay1983
  • Author

Dash cams only turn on if the car is struck or the ignition is on. They don't stay on wbile it's parked over night. They're big, hang off the windshield and a great way to get your window broken and stolen.

Don't let nobody shame you over what you do, they ain't the ones that have to deal with it.

I know really. Child services isn't even going to do anything.

• Author
Freaking obviously why I was worried about reporting in the first place. I made it clear early on they were abusive and dangerous.

Now it's worrysome?

smdh

I avoid her.

The police can't do anything without proof. Like I said. This happened once before. Making a report is not the same thing as having proof.

• Author

I am not sure how they work, I'd still like to get one though.

I thought maybe there was a motion censored dash cam? who knows.

There really isn't a bunch of crime in my complex, it's just her.

I am tired of this **** already. I did take the car to the apartment manager and showed her and she took a photo. I am not sure, but maybe their antics got them a fine or something. My complex is wonderful :) except the neighbor. ugh ugh ugh. Nothing has happened since then. Freaking psycho people.

I can hear her yell at the child still, through the walls, that she is going to beat his ass. He is just a tiny baby kid. He doesn't even understand.

I did get a laugh the other day hahaha I had to move my bed because the bed was next to the wall that connects to her apartment. I could hear her snoring through the walls. It was a terrible night, but I got a laugh about it. hahaha

I am not sure if this area of the forum is for families, or not.

Before I begin, I am not in danger.

I am inquiring for the little child that lives in the apartment next door.

I swear every time I move, I get stuck living next to someone who has a loud ass mouth, always angry, yells at their kids, and beats them.

I moved away from an apartment recently for the same reasons. A child who was very little was being beat, literally beaten. I am not talking about a spanking. I am talking I could hear this woman storm through the house on a regular basis berrating her child to the point of tears (the ugly face tears) for hours upon hours. This kid was no older than 8 years old. I could hear her slapping, hitting, etc.

I moved from that apartment, into what I thought would be a better apartment. This time, it is a grandmother and her daughter. Sometimes the boy is there, he can be no older than 6 years old.

I hear her throwing things that hit the wall, I hear her dragging him around, I hear slapping, constant crying through my bedroom wall.

I know this childs name because she screams at him so often.

This woman is not only just angry, she is angry at everything. She has yelled at several other people on the property for parking and whatever else. There was a threat written on the ground in sidewalk chalk because she thought that someone had stolen one of her chairs that had been lost in her move.

I was even walking out to my car once, and she was talking badly and venting about something I had done. I hadn't even spoken two words to the lady. I addressed her "greeting" when she moved into the building.

As I am sitting here now, I have heard this child cry his poor self to sleep.

It is very saddening.

I do not know what to do. Or when it is appropiate to call child services on someone.

Does anyone have any advice?

It don't think anyone's trying to shame you into what to do. It's more about reading what you've had to be exposed to and worse what these children,(the child in the first place & yet another), are going through. It's a natural reaction to want to help and protect.

What's more, the question was asked , what advice? The worst part is that the system doesn't always serve and protect the innocent. Then you clearly have a woman that has been in the system enough that she knows how to manipulate the system, as well as her neighbors with no recourse. You always hear, call the police, but then the police come and say, nothing they can do, no evidence. It's like who has to do the work to get help? Does someone have to die to get help that isn't help by then?

I hope you can figure out how to put up with it or how to outsmart her at her own behavior. My prayers to the innocent child, sounds like he needs some.

Edited by skywriter
  • Author
[/b]

It don't think anyone's trying to shame you into what to do. It's more about reading what you've had to be exposed to and worse what these children,(the child in the first place & yet another), are going through. It's a natural reaction to want to help and protect.

What's more, the question was asked , what advice? The worst part is that the system doesn't always serve and protect the innocent. Then you clearly have a woman that has been in the system enough that she knows how to manipulate the system, as well as her neighbors with no recourse. You always hear, call the police, but then the police come and say, nothing they can do, no evidence. It's like who has to do the work to get help? Does someone have to die to get help that isn't help by then?

I hope you can figure out how to put up with it or how to outsmart her at her own behavior. My prayers to the innocent child, sounds like he needs some.

My initial concern was for the child.

But knowing some people are horrible and abusive, I was more than positive the abuse would shift my way had I don't anything about it. I have my own family to protect too, first.

I am not sure what to do but to use the same bullying tactics that are used for children. Which is what I'm doing. It seems to be working for now, but I'm sure there will be more incidents along the way.

• Author

And you are absolutely right Sky.

What has to happen before interventions can be made.

That s not my call. But I do know what I have witnessed, should be enough.

Yes motion sensor cams. They come on like on alarm if your window were to be broken, but I don't know if someone merely touches your car. You need a mount like the kind people put their phone on. You can try it, let me just tell you, my window was broken and car burglarized one night I parked out on the street and what I had was an empty mount with nothing on it. The mount, my phone charger, my knife and handgun were stolen.

What I'm trying to tell you is the people who jack look for stuff like that. Navagation systems, cell phones purses, anything in plain sight. That's what let's em know which car they wanna break into.

• Like 1
  • Author
Yes motion sensor cams. They come on like on alarm if your window were to be broken, but I don't know if someone merely touches your car. You need a mount like the kind people put their phone on. You can try it, let me just tell you, my window was broken and car burglarized one night I parked out on the street and what I had was an empty mount with nothing on it. The mount, my phone charger, my knife and handgun were stolen.

What I'm trying to tell you is the people who jack look for stuff like that. Navagation systems, cell phones purses, anything in plain sight. That's what let's em know which car they wanna break into.

Well thanks. Im not a criminal so I don't know these things lol I am just a woman trying to mind my own damned business and do what I can in the world.

I do think my car has an alarm that will honk the horn if anyone breaks into it. . .I will have to look in the manual.

I really like my apartment complex and don't want to move. aside from this lady bringing the hood here, everything else is quite pleasant.

Edited by shellybing
my phone makes me look dumb with autocorrect (typos)
  • Author

Oh yes. and after I told the manager and she took a picture, a new larger sign with my parking # was posted in my space. :) So something got done about it.

You let that first woman get away with her abuse?????

Please call on both of these dangerous evil women!

Please :(

I would urge you to leave this place!

This is unsafe environment and very stressful for you and the kids.

Obviously, the system is rigid that it lets people like this woman get away with it,

but it's better for you to leave such places.

No place worth this fear and abuse!

Ask for help from family if you don't have enough money, just leave!

Edited by Noproblem
  • Author

Oh, I am not afriad.

I just like to do the right thing.

On another note - This fat bword had enough nerve to stand out side and yell at me from across the side walk "You walk fast."

Going back to her complaining about my parking space, it was because I had been given go ahead to park in the handicapped parking space (for which I had all proper paperwork and documents). My son is disabled and has a wheel chair, and we needed that space because there wasn't enough space between the cars for me to load him and the chair up into my car. So we had asked when we moved in about parking in the handicapped space. They gave it the go ahead and let me know that it was free reign, but I could park there if I wanted to. So, I would often park in the handicapped space. That left her parking in her space, at which she is also handicapped.

She was jealous that I had been parking in the handicapped space. While I understand there is a need for more handicapped space, I have a sick child who cannot walk at all, and i have to carry him and all of his medical junk out.

She is on oxygen. I have seen the oxygen delivery people going there. One of them is an old woman, but the woman who parks in the handicapped space (that they complained I was parking in) is NOT handicapped, she just uses the placard some times.

So this broad yells at me (as I am pushing my son in his wheel chair with a handful of bags) "You walk -FAST-"

I am just venting here. Like wtf. Mind your own business alread and gtfo out my face with that ****. How do you even answer that? I didnt for the sake of being an adult.

Like wtf.

I can guarantee she will complain that "I walk fast" at the managers office next. ugh. I have just as much, if not more rights to handicapped parking, and any parking, without any fat abuive bword putting her nose in my business.

• Like 1
Oh, I am not afriad.

I just like to do the right thing.

On another note - This fat bword had enough nerve to stand out side and yell at me from across the side walk "You walk fast."

Going back to her complaining about my parking space, it was because I had been given go ahead to park in the handicapped parking space (for which I had all proper paperwork and documents). My son is disabled and has a wheel chair, and we needed that space because there wasn't enough space between the cars for me to load him and the chair up into my car. So we had asked when we moved in about parking in the handicapped space. They gave it the go ahead and let me know that it was free reign, but I could park there if I wanted to. So, I would often park in the handicapped space. That left her parking in her space, at which she is also handicapped.

She was jealous that I had been parking in the handicapped space. While I understand there is a need for more handicapped space, I have a sick child who cannot walk at all, and i have to carry him and all of his medical junk out.

She is on oxygen. I have seen the oxygen delivery people going there. One of them is an old woman, but the woman who parks in the handicapped space (that they complained I was parking in) is NOT handicapped, she just uses the placard some times.

So this broad yells at me (as I am pushing my son in his wheel chair with a handful of bags) "You walk -FAST-"

I am just venting here. Like wtf. Mind your own business alread and gtfo out my face with that ****. How do you even answer that? I didnt for the sake of being an adult.

Like wtf.

I can guarantee she will complain that "I walk fast" at the managers office next. ugh. I have just as much, if not more rights to handicapped parking, and any parking, without any fat abuive bword putting her nose in my business.

Bravo, shellybing, it's sad people can't show respect towards their neighbors, but it is what it is. I guess that's too far out of reality since they can't even be loving parents.

Stay strong, shellybing.

• Like 1

Oh man this is something else. If you need to, you can request an internal transfer to another unit so that you're not neck to neck with another person with a handicap tag.

• Like 1