On A Scale Of 1-10, How Attractive Do You Think You Are?

GuitarGuy7

If I did not have a photo on my profile I would have said, "This one goes to eleven!" And I have no clue what this bunny is supposed to mean.:bunny: And I just like the vomit one.:sick:

• Like 3

The girls all look prettier at closing time-

----Mickey Gilley

"I want an 8 or 9 but I end up with a number one,

and I swear I'll never do that again!"

CautiouslyOptimistic
I honestly think that depending on my level of confidence in the moment, as well as how much effort I put into clothes and brooming I can be anywhere from 2-9.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

• Like 2
Eternal Sunshine

Depends on so many things. I would say 5-7.

I actually think that I look better now than I did 10 years ago. Back then, I didn’t know how to style myself, didn’t wear any make-up, didn’t own any high heels. My interest in dating was low to non-existent.

• Like 2
CautiouslyOptimistic
Too late to edit, but I meant grooming, lol.

Haha, we knew what you meant ;). I thought the 2-9 was hilarious because I can so relate. Today I'm going out in public as a solid 3-4 and don't even care!

• Like 2
I'm middle-of-the-road, more or less a 5. Well, I'm fit and healthy, that's something. :DI've had one date tell me that it took her about one hour to get over my looks. (She was fine afterwards.)

Oddly enough I've never really had any trouble attracting women.

Wow, in a negative way?

I’d probably give myself a 7. Although, as I get older I’m definitely rising up the scales relatively speaking. I’m aging very slowly and look much younger than most guys my age. Plus, I’m active and keep in very good shape, so I have the body of a college athlete.

When I was in college, I blended in the sea of other athletic decent looking guys, but I think I definitely now stand out in a crowd of my balding, beer-bellied, old-looking peers. Plus, I was poor in college and now I have a well-paying professional career, so that helps as well.