Does he care about me?

emzara

todreaminblue
The definition I'm familiar with is:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=a%20dick%20move

I don't like the word "stupid". I think of it more as inconsiderate.

I definitely chose the wrong words to express that. It was inconsiderate of me to express it that way.

hey em,

obviously you care about this guy and i dont think theres any who is wrong or right.....you both are justified in being upset ....what you asked about if his behavior was coming from a place of concern or abusive ness rearing its head i feel you know it was concern and he got upset just as you did........

i cannot say he was being abusive without also you being classed as abusive as well.i dont think it was abuse on either side.and i feel you are scared o fbeing in abusive relationship and are hyper vigilant......personally i feel it was a heated argument that got out of hand......just words that shouldnt have been said at all....it was a fight.a disagreement and not all disagreements can be classed as abusive or should be any way...disagreements are supposed to happen....it gets rid of doubts and feelings that arent positive......its how you handle disagreements before and after.......simply a miscommunication...easily fixed em...if you want it to be fixed....

you are coppin it a bit on this thread.......and you are on the defense .....i feel you already know the answer..on the right thing for you to do..i wish you the best........deb

Edited by todreaminblue
  • Like 1
This really isn't the concern, to be honest. Is the guy abusive and hurting me on purpose? That's all I'm trying to figure out. Someone suggested I was a bad follower so I replied and now this topic is way off track again.

I don't think he's abusive. I think you are traumatized by your prior bad relationship & as a result see everything that isn't overwhelmingly positive in your eyes as abusive.

• Like 3

I have to agree with d0nnivain.

After reading your past thread, you both have poor communication skills. Both of you tend to react in a passive aggressive manner when confronted with a situation.

I think when you've been in poor/abusive relationships, you tend to be hyper sensitive and hyper vigilant when entering new relationships. You tend to automatically correlate your present with your past and usually self-sabotage in the process.

• Like 1