Do white men find black women sexually attractive?

Actually I think both Halle Berry and Vanessa Williams are 1/2 white. I am not 100% sure at this point. I know Vanessa has blue eyes. And Halle I`m almost certain.

Tiger Woods is referred to as black but in reality on 25% or less of his heritage is black. Almost all Asian.

So, there is a point where if you are complimenting someone as an attractive black it can be problematic. And I think black women are attractive. I mean 100% BLACK.

SixthSt.Girl
Originally posted by Csational

My point is, If I meet the nicest black woman, I know that many in her extended family won't meet with my approval. So it's a turn-off of sorts.

You actually care what your extended family thinks of your dates? :laugh: I know my dad would go nuts if I brought a black guy to Thanksgiving dinner. But, guess what, I'm an adult, and that entitles me to date who I please. I don't worry about what my nuclear family thinks, let alone my extended family. You wouldn't bring a girl you like to your family's home because you're too afraid your grammy wouldn't approve of her based on skin color?? Whatever happened to self-assured, independent men? They are far and few between these days...

Originally posted by Neptune

Actually I think both Halle Berry and Vanessa Williams are 1/2 white. I am not 100% sure at this point. I know Vanessa has blue eyes. And Halle I`m almost certain.

Tiger Woods is referred to as black but in reality on 25% or less of his heritage is black. Almost all Asian.

So, there is a point where if you are complimenting someone as an attractive black it can be problematic. And I think black women are attractive. I mean 100% BLACK.

yeah, what you say should be correct...yet by United States' standards...a few drops of black blood and you are considered black.

attractive. But it's no differrent than any other race of people. I think, the best way to put this answer is to realize that all types of people like different things. No one person, race, or culture is the same. If you find yourself attracted to white men who are not attracted to you, then those particualar white men are not right for you.

That doesn't mean that all white men, or even a majority of white men feel the same. I am a total believer in interacial dating. Race is unimportant when it comes to all the other things that make a relationship successful.

In my experience with interacial dating, the only racial problems were how other people precieved the relationship. Sometimes, people gave us nasty looks in public when they saw us together. And my family was total against him because he was a different race than me.

My advice, in your persuit of white men, treat them first as MEN. Forget about the color. Focus on all the other important things to you. If they aren't attracted to you, oh well!! Keep searching for the right one.

And I think black women are attractive. I mean 100% BLACK.

mmmmmm always had a major lust thing for Tionne (Tboz) Watkins from the band TLC. Now that girl is 100% black and sexy as hell.

Sal Paradise
Originally posted by Blackfrost

mmmmmm always had a major lust thing for Tionne (Tboz) Watkins from the band TLC. Now that girl is 100% black and sexy as hell.

Tboz was hot. There are many attractive black women. I think most guys will date any woman who they're attracted to. I do think some white guys may be intimidated by black women.

I do think some white guys may be intimidated by black women.

Being somewhat intimidated kind of makes the situation even more sexy :D

Many black women are beautiful. Many of the women who have earned my respct and escaped my misogyny have been black women. Black women and foreig women in many ways are te best types of women. Spoiled american white princesses are the worst type of woman any man could find. Jada Pinkett pretty much has everything would want in a woman. I don't buy the line about black women having attitudes. They may speak their minds but if you treat a black woman right she will stick by you through thick and thin. I find their outspokeness much more refreshing than white women who sulk and give you the silent treatment and expect you to be a mind reader when you don't even know what the hell you did wrong.

Most black women DO have attitudes how do you think they intimidate white guys and many other guy's as well it just depends on how long you can deal with it. How many women of color have you guys dated, not know dated, tell me more than one because one is not enough. I think the OP was getting at the fact that you don't see white men with black women that much. Why is that? I only date black women and I think I understand what turns most whit men off :not having the long hair, not weighing 110lbs, oh yea attitudes. from what I hear from black women is that white women are easy (not what I think) implying to me that if you get with them you'll have your work cut out.

Originally posted by KANSAN

Most black women DO have attitudes how do you think they intimidate white guys and many other guy's as well it just depends on how long you can deal with it. .

I don't believe this to be 100 % true. However, I feel that some men are intimidated by women that challenge them. Most men in general, though they may not admit it, want a submissive woman. Black women have the least submissive characteristics because most have had to deal with taking care of the families, being single parents, etc.

Also, let's not forget, we may not want to admit it but the past does have an affect on the present. In the past, many black women were raped and sexually abused by their slavemasters. These stories and feelings get passed down from generation to generation. So, these black women were good enough to have sex with but are unattractive at the same time???

I am not trying to start an argument blaming the past for the present situation with black women. However, perhaps many black women have their guards up and it comes of as an "attitude."

• Like 1
Also, let's not forget, we may not want to admit it but the past does have an affect on the present. In the past, many black women were raped and sexually abused by their slavemasters. These stories and feelings get passed down from generation to generation. So, these black women were good enough to have sex with but are unattractive at the same time???

I am not trying to start an argument blaming the past for the present situation with black women. However, perhaps many black women have their guards up and it comes of as an "attitude."

alright, I'll bite my tongue to keep from losing my cool on the quote above. Basically if that logic is rational, I would never find an english woman attractive after all the tyranny and rape inflicted upon us Irish by the Brits.

blackfrost,

That is not what I was saying...and your argument completely different. In this topic, many have made it clear that black women have attitudes. And based on this thread, some seem to believe that a black woman's attitude has made her less attractive. The media in the United States does not portray the black woman correctly either. Most of the black women I have met and know DO NOT have attitudes. However, there ARE reasons why people believe black women have attitudes and I am just naming a couple. I have lived all over the world and for the most part, it is usually only Americans in the United States that believe black women have attitudes.

Originally posted by fundamental

blackfrost,

I have lived all over the world and for the most part, it is usually only Americans in the United States that believe black women have attitudes.

I'd say that the black women I know have an air of confidence and seem to have a knack of asserting themselves really well, without making a huge issue of it or creating an uncomfortable atmosphere.

I like how if some creep's being "amusingly" racist or sexist at their expense, they won't giggle sycophantically like morons. They'll look the person calmly in the face and call them on what they're doing. Or they'll dish back double - and they won't sneakily disguise it as a "joke" either. They don't need to, because they're not afraid to speak directly.

I don't know about attitude...it seems more like simple self respect.

Originally posted by lindya

They don't need to, because they're not afraid to speak directly.

they are not afraid to speak directly cause #1 they could probably kick the shyt out of the offending person and #2 so many people are intimidated by black women that they would never say anything back anyways for fear of retributions. so basically, the black females have carte blanche to do whatever the f*** they want.

ReluctantRomeo
Originally posted by honeybunch2k5

Do white men find black women sexually attractive, enough to have relationships with them?

Yes :bunny:

Are black women viewed as being too masculine, and why?

No.

I've also heard white men say they are afraid to approach black women.

No. I've experienced it the other way round though - a black woman nervous of me. She was cute ;)

Originally posted by alphamale

so many people are intimidated by black women that they would never say anything back anyways for fear of retributions. so basically, the black females have carte blanche to do whatever the f*** they want.

:confused: I find it a lot easier to speak back and stand up for myself in those friends' company. You can have fairly energetic arguments whilst still laughing and not having bad feelings afterwards.

ReluctantRomeo

You can have fairly energetic arguments whilst still laughing and not having bad feelings afterwards.

Sounds good and healthy to me...

Originally posted by ReluctantRomeo

Sounds good and healthy to me...

More fun than the icy comments and eggshell tip-toeing I can be guilty of with other friends when we disagree :laugh:

ReluctantRomeo

More fun than the icy comments and eggshell tip-toeing I can be guilty of with other friends when we disagree :laugh:

Exactly. None of the passive-aggressive crap...

thegoodhubbie

Black women don't have attitudes. They are just direct. Would anything happen to my marriage, I would probably exclusively date black women. I think many of them are sexy as hell!! Went to school with a lot of black girls/women and I always got along very well with them. Never asked one out because it would have really upset my mom.

Before anyone condems that last statement I have to say the situation I was in was in really would not have allowed me to do something so "progressive" I had to remain more traditional. I come from a very traditional old fashioned Italian family and felt that I "owed" my mom grandchildren. Silly I know, but she would never have accepted it if I had had children with a black woman. No flames please :)

Black women don't espect a man to be a mind reader. They tell you exactly what is wrong so you can fix it. Like I said before they will also stick ny you through thick and then as long as you treat them right.

Originally posted by Woggle

Like I said before they will also stick ny you through thick and then as long as you treat them right.

of course they'll stick by you WOGGLE....they don't have as many dating options as others. black women have consistently gotten the short end of the stick in the U.S. for the past 300 years.... that is why they are so tough, it is a matter of survival. :)

Originally posted by alphamale

of course they'll stick by you WOGGLE....they don't have as many dating options as others. black women have consistently gotten the short end of the stick in the U.S. for the past 300 years.... that is why they are so tough, it is a matter of survival. :)

Which is a shame because many black women while tough on the outside are beautiful people on the inside and physichally bestiful on the outside. White american women will act all nice and then one day out of the blue up and leave to find themselves. I have seen it before. I sometimes don't see what so many black men see in american white women. White women usually end up stabbing black men in the back.

So I guess the verdict is in :)

If you want to be happy and have an honest relationship with a real woman you date a black woman, if you want to please your mom only to get stabbed in the back and divorced you date a white woman.

Er, I think some people are generalizing and categorizing here. :laugh:

I think the OP got her answer white men find black women attractive.... if they don't have to introduce her to their friends or family take them on dates or be seen in public with them but white guys definitely like them some chocolate, brown sugar, dark meat :laugh: If your not afraid of what society thinks you can find attractive people everywhere all shapes, sizes AND colors, if you don't care what people think when they see you together.

I see people on here saying that they would date a black woman if the circumstances were different, like if she was'nt black. :eek: