Suggestions for a sexually inexperienced woman about this?

Mkn1010

I disagree with reaching out to him at all, and if he contacts you I'd recommend just blowing it off, not even responding. Maybe a taste of his own medicine will awaken him from his stupor, though my guess is he's just not that into you and the relationship.

I'm a guy, but that's how I'd handle it if a woman was blowing me off like that. When somebody blatantly disrespects you, you don't owe them anything. Move on to somebody who's deserving of your attention.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
misunderstanding ~T
  • Like 1
Scarlett.O'hara
Reaching out again to tell him it’s done when he hasn’t even replied seems weak, like people who say “well I quit anyway” when they were fired lol

It isn't quite the same thing because you haven't actually been "fired" by him. He has just gone silent, which leaves the door open for him to pop up again like nothing happened.

Some people find that kind uncertainty difficult and need to make a clean break for themselves, whether the other person cares or not, which is why I suggested that option. I would never call someone weak for doing that, but that's just my opinion. Some people might just block the person instead.

Do whatever feels right for you. Just keep in mind that it may not be the last you hear from him.

• Like 2