What do men find attractive

OK, this is going back a long time....but what I think men found attractive in me:

Not bad looking. I know how to flirt and I know how to make you feel desired. I was never a game player and I was a total rule breaker when it came to relationships. I don't make you guess how I feel. I'll make the first move. Self secure enough to not be jealous. I fart and it's OK if you do too.

That said, I would not attract conservative men. But as I have never been attracted to conservative men, this was not a problem.

• Like 1
Like you, I have noticed that the more fun women are also the irresponsible type. While I find the fun ladies to be more attractive, I have learned that the more responsible ones make better partners.

Yeah for sure l know what you mean , but ya can have both. But eh only if you need it ,and l need my fun.

But then l have too much fun sense and humor for my own good but eh l'm pretty responsible too.

Both my ex w and gf later , the only two that have matterered really , both very very fun ladies and great humor but also hard workers and extremely responsible people too

One of my brothers on the other hand , married 35yrs or so guessing , they have this sorta serious type relationship, always have, you rarely see them messing around or it's just mildly if at all.

But they have this depth you can see , and a real devotion to this day.

Takes all kinds doesn't it.

They'll probably out survive us all.

• Like 1

Men are attracted to the vibe you throw and the vibe you throw determines what type of men you'll attract

• Like 6
littleblackheart
A question for the ladies...

What do you think men find attractive in women?

1. Physical traits, dependent on personal taste

2. Good company

3. How much attention or praise she gives him; a constant stream of ego boost is best as men like to fèel admired and respected for who they are. We all do, but men like it ostentiously shown.

4. That she makes it clear she only has eyes for him and what he has to offer.

That's based on observation from successful couples around me.

From my own personal experience, what seems to attract men is the fact I am totally unavailable. I'm also self-reliant, I'm well educated and I still get male attention at 43. I've often been told I give an air of mystery, which is completely unintended - social situations aren't my strong suit and I'm not interested in being in a relationship at all.

It is how she looks, dresses, conducts herself, manners

and never forget shared values.

So it is such a wide range of what I would find attractive.

There are preferences and there are deal breakers.

Through the years there have been Victoria Secret

models based just on looks would be my ideal woman.

Though more important there have been many that

I would never want.

A woman's attractiveness, beauty, desirability, is based

on the total sum of all the parts that she brings to the

tavolo (table).

Your value may very well not be the shape of your butt, but that is likely what makes men want to be with you.

Dat a$$!! :p

She can have all the perfect yoga pants or hip-hop butt shape on this planet - if she has the personality of flea.. its of no use.

I think men like every kind of woman.

That is definitely not true. There are a number of women I know that are exceptionally beautiful that most guys go gaga over that I am not attracted to in the least bit. Mostly because they come across as fake personalities (at least to me). The guys that go ga-ga over them are also fakers. Can't stand any of them and cringe when I have to go to those house parties.

Its mostly personality and shared interests that attract me. As far as physical features.. I got a bit of a weird nose fetish. I get super attracted to a woman who I think has an exceptionally beautiful nose. I don't know why.

• Like 1

I am attracted to successful people. I ****ing can't stand anybody who has no career, no savings, no property, no vision, no growth, no change. She could be the sweetest thing ever but if she lacks the drive I am not impressed. I need to be impressed.

Physical features I like...mainly a nice bum, but sadly over time I feel like I've lost all physical attractions, women's features just do nothing for me at all, it's a scam!!

I pretty much hate everybody, so when it comes to personalities I find attractive, I tend to get along with people who are like me...crude insensitive humorists.

• Like 1

There's all kinds of answers to this. Guys liked me not because I had a good body, because i didn't, but because I had a striking face and mainly because I was cool. Yes, I said it.

As everyone knows, the broadest range of guys are attracted to a skinny girl with big boobs and an approachable face. Some guys will even forego the "skinny" if the boobs are big enough. Don't say this isn't so. I got to know some guys really well and I know things women aren't supposed to know. My crowd wasn't into butts particularly. As one said, "they all look pretty much the same once they're bent over," which is true. I checked.

The coolest guy in our circle like tall thin women with average to small boobs. Don't know why. Still working on it. My best friend was always after him and finally concluded her boobs were too big is why she couldn't get him. Honestly, you could line these women up he had relationships with and have trouble telling them apart.

Then there's guys who aren't picky and seem to fall for whoever is around them. That sounds nice, but my ex was that way, too easy to fall, and it's annoying.

I think it depends on how old you are because when you’re 20 you looking for different things then when you are 30 and when you’re 30 you were looking for different things than you were when you were 20.

I think the first thing men want is thin (if they are it not!)

Depends on the.man. I like a woman that has curves. Skinny thin does nothing for me

• Like 2
2.50 a gallon

The world was full of beautiful women, and I set out to kiss as many as possible. All of my life I have suffered from the Goldilocks complex. Meaning she could not too weighty, or too thin, no B-Cups, and nothing larger than a D. It was not a choice, I just plain could not get an erection.

I am also a leg man. Long, shapely skaters legs, preferably longer than mine, or else there is no way we can be semi permanent.

And that created a problem, as I am short and skinny, so while I found a good many sex partners, the ones that I was interested in having a permanent or long relationship were taller than me. And they were like myself wanting a mate who was taller than them. My ex-W was 5' 10" and my current GF of 20 plus years is a couple of inches taller than me, 38" legs compared to my 30 inch legs.

Not bad looking. I know how to flirt and I know how to make you feel desired. I was never a game player and I was a total rule breaker when it came to relationships. I don't make you guess how I feel. I'll make the first move. Self secure enough to not be jealous. I fart and it's OK if you do too.

That said, I would not attract conservative men. But as I have never been attracted to conservative men, this was not a problem.

This would be quite attractive to me! I was never one to chase after women who played aloof and didn't give me signals. I'm sure part of it is not wanting to risk rejection, but there's also something positive and exciting about feeling desired and appreciated. That's even more true today... my strategy with online dating is to try and write a good profile and watch for signals (multiple views, likes, winks, etc.). I am especially interested in women with the chutzpah to send a first message. It's indicative of personality and how they will be in a relationship.

As far as looks go... T&A and all of that, I appreciate a well proportioned body and cute face, but if a woman is super hot and seems to be trading on that, it's a turnoff to me. If she's hot and seems not to realize it, that works.

Eternal Sunshine

I think that what most men find attractive is: hot looks (body more so than the face), extroversion/bubbliness/fun (even at the expense of being irresponsible, substance abuser, mentally ill and/or broke) and youth. I have seen it times and times again.

• Like 2

That’s the first thing I look for in a woman and likely the most important.

The sad thing is most of the women online in their 40s are not. Howver, you may not know it until you meet due to clever camera trickery.

Of equal importance is height (or lack there of actually). Again, it seems that the majority of profiles I am seeing are all tall (5’5”+).

Many guys prefer taller woman and ones who have “meat” on them. I wish I didn’t have specific preferences as it would open up my options. Unfortunately I like what I like.

2.50 a gallon

I just remembered a friend I knew in college. What ever it takes to get women interested in them, he had it in spades. All the hot ladies on campus were throwing themselves at him. He dated, but was totally dedicated to getting good grades and a good education. So did not take as much advantage of the situation as most would have.

Ten years later we crossed paths and he invited me over for dinner and to meet his wife. I figured he must have married one great looker.

Not so! She was so un-appealing, I could not look at her while I ate. And yet he was totally happy with her.

I seem to like women who are direct, extroverted, smart and sexually aggressive. I'm not that specific on body type, but I've been with far more tall women than short ones. I'm also not locked into any specific ethnicity or other particular physical attributes.

I don't think my answer will help the OP much ...

I think that what most men find attractive is: hot looks (body more so than the face), extroversion/bubbliness/fun (even at the expense of being irresponsible, substance abuser, mentally ill and/or broke) and youth. I have seen it times and times again.

A good body can not make up for a bad face.

There is some truth to this. Generally speaking, men make their own way in life so we don't care if a woman is all that responsible or makes a lot of money. Just want a cute girl that is a pleasure to be around.

The polar opposite of the girl you describe might be an overweight, older and established, but a boring and bitter woman that no one wants to spend significant time with. That is something that I see time and time again.

From a man's perspective, why do you think we would make the choice we make?

I agree and said this before. I want a woman that is very attractive,

to me, as the qualifier, meaning she does not have to be a model.

Be a great lover, friend, housewife, mother, spend our time

together.

What she does not have to have is a career or high paying job.

Her job is to be a wife. If I cannot make enough money then she

will have to get some kind of job to help out.

A wife's income is not a requirement to be a good wife. Though

what man would turn down the offer of marriage from a woman

that has all of the above that has a 3/4 ton crew cab pick up,

bass boat, hunting lodge on a bass lake with plenty of acreage

to hunt on.

And, she will let you own a motorcycle.

• Author
We are 7 billions on earth so there are 7 billions answers to this question.

The question came about because I was doing some reading online, and many women had a list of what they think men find attractive.

Many referred to physical characteristics ( thin, curvy, etc.) , some intellectual ones, and a few were emotional.

• Author
This is a trick question.

right :bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

Actually it's not.:laugh:

I had read some online articles about what people find attractive, and the responses form women were, for the majority, all about physical traits. There wee some that included aspects like loyalty, intelligence, wit and a sense of humour, and I was interested to hear from more women and men as well.

Physical attraction may bring two people together, but it isn't enough to sustain a relationship.

heartbrokenlady

Unfortunately, what men are attracted to has always been what made them unattractive to me.

When I was younger, good legs, tiny waist, big boobs, pretty (I see that this was what I had from my photographs, at the time I had very low self esteem), men were so focused on my looks it was a huge turn off. I'm intelligent and wanted someone who liked that, not my big boobs.

I've since worked out I'm a sapiosexual. I love intelligent men. Their looks are irrelevant. I still don't like blokes that are all about looks. Very unattractive in a guy. Fortunately, due to ageing, I'm not attractive to them any more either.

• Like 2
The question came about because I was doing some reading online, and many women had a list of what they think men find attractive.

Many referred to physical characteristics ( thin, curvy, etc.) , some intellectual ones, and a few were emotional.

'Many referred to physical characteristics ... some ... a few ...' I agree with your cited online source that is what men find ATTRACTIVE i.e. desirable for a sexual relationship. Not necessarily the same ordered list for desirable for a long-term relationship. Just sayin' (and stating a personal opinion not necessarily shared by men in general).

Case in point: the most conventionally attractive women are entertainment celebrities in full makeup (just saw a youtube vid of Margot Robbie on Jimmy Kimmel) To me, yes she is VERY attractive. But I see plenty of non-celebrity, not made up, older women with less striking facial bone structure and less 'perfect' bodies who are also attractive.

So not true, and seriously not among any of the men I know. I'm surprised to see some men here who agree with you and I can't help but think that they are very young and inexperienced.

Yes I am attracted to a GOOD FIGURE; "thin" does not describe it. There are very unattractive thin bodies as well as plenty of thin women who are unattractive (to me) in various other ways.