I just destroyed another engagement

Scuffles and backyard football is different. I played full contact football, kickboxed/boxed, full contact sparred as a karate student and instructor, and have even been in a few bar fights. Here is the thing, fighting is still not the thing to do. I'm 6'1, in my 20s I was 205 lbs with a 315 lbs bench press, and a 455 lbs dead lift. I say this to point out, I could have hospitalized or killed the guys in those scuffles and I would have gone to jail. Fights are never fair and pushing someone to their limit is stupid. When I was in college a basketball player put a kid in coma over some dumb bar fight stuff. Nowadays, I only fight if I need and someone is likely going to the hospital if I do. Frankly, losing my career over a dumb charge is not worth it.

I never said I enjoyed fighting. But I happens at times. I don’t think I have ever been in a down and out fight. Always wanted to train though just never seem to have time. Most of my stupidity I got out in my early 20’s. Not much of anything sense then.

I totally agree with you’re last sentence, differently not worth losing ones livelihood.