How can a large man be the victim?

MelodyRye

I know some really gentle big men. The size of a person doesn't speak to the emotional temperament.

I am stronger than my ex-wife, but during our relationship she slapped me at least 3x w/o my returning or raising a hand. It was and is not my way to strike a woman.

Simple. Some people are much better at controlling themselves, resisting violence.

• Like 1
I know some really gentle big men. The size of a person doesn't speak to the emotional temperament.

I am stronger than my ex-wife, but during our relationship she slapped me at least 3x w/o my returning or raising a hand. It was and is not my way to strike a woman.

Simple. Some people are much better at controlling themselves, resisting violence.

Yup. Speaks volumes about the amount of control we have!

[]

If in doubt as to what the topic is, re-read the original starting post in the thread. If that seems ambiguous, read the title of the thread. If still confused, there are thousands of other threads on LoveShack.org to read and post to. We encourage it! Thanks!

Noting some slippage of late, I'll bump this up as a third and final reminder to focus on how a large man can become a victim. Not women, not dogs, not cats, a large man and *how*. Feel free to start threads on other topics elsewhere.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Any one can be abused male or female. There are times the female is legitimately stronger (not always the case of course but it can happen). In this situation, the guy seems to have not fought back meaning he can indeed be the victim. It works both ways.