BF lies, should I be concerned? **Updated**

Taryanoriley

That is because you are in a horrible relationship.

I don't know how to say it any more clearly.

Not normal, not healthy, not respectful - just no good!

I wonder what your rock bottom will be. How low you will let this take you. How tattered your self esteem will be before you finally say ENOUGH.

How do you stop feeling this way? Dump him and work on your issues of self worth.

• Like 4

Imajerk is right. You're doing threads of all the things which are wrong in this relationship. We can only tell you so many times that you need to leave.

Is your anxiety the thing which is holding you back from leaving?

• Like 4
I'veseenbetterlol
I have terrible relationship anxiety. Everytime my bf doesn't write back quick enough or responds in an indifferent way or doesn't say goodnight I love I get super anxious and cant stop thinking and it's killing me. In my head I think he has already broken up with me and it's over and I can't sleep and eat. Guys what is wrong with me?:(((( How can I stop feeling this way? It's killing me :(

You are w/the wrong guy. I used to be the same way until I met someone a lot better. I used to post and over post the same stuff and didn't listen to anyone. In the end these guys weren't right for me.

• Like 1

You can post a hundred threads. Absolutely NOTHING is going to change until you leave him.

You either stay with him and suffer indefinitely or you leave, push through the pain temporarily and move on to a better life. It's a choice Swedish. Until you make the right one, expect to continue being treated poorly. Again, nothing is going to change until you do.

• Like 3