4 Year Workplace Affair Ends In Heartbreak

• Author
At this point, I'd be much more apt to warn her that you're becoming scarily obsessed with her, if I knew who she was. You seem to be developing a stalker mindset and this is NOT healthy.

My only advice is to find a new job.

Ummmm there is absolutely ZERO risk of that happening. I'm not the kind of person who is even capable of having a "stalker mindset". It's not how I was raised and does not fit my values. I am writing about this on here for NON JUDGMENTAL feedback on what is obviously a painful situation for me. That's all.

Edited by Rainmkr555

You are a crackhead!!!!

You're a meth head, a stoner, a junkie, a speed freak and an alcoholic! At least, that's how you should view yourself because that's exactly what you are. And your drug of choice is this woman.

And you are a man that wants to get clean and sober. And what you are experiencing is the EXACT same signs and symptoms of a person in withdrawls. The drug isn't around and your mind is constantly on that drug. You can't eat, you can't sleep..... And your mind is constantly looking for excuses to get just one more hit off that drug. And you've been hitting it. You take a hit and you feel okay again. But, then you start to feel guilty about it, then the guilt turns into wanting another hit. Looking for excuses to get just one more hit. And, in your case, sometimes your old dealer comes around and offers you a hit for free to ensure you remain addicted.

You need to get some will power to stop you from taking another hit. Guess what? We're your support group. SO USE US!!!!! Sh*t gets intense and you going running to the drug when you should be running here! And just like regular addicts, the longer you stay away from it, the drugs start leaving your system and it's much more manageable. The cravings won't be so intense anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

It seems that she took advantage of your eager attention, it seems she gets off the way you make her feel, your devoted interest and desire.

She might be a narcissist, it's a personality disorder. Do you think ?

They are unable to love anybody but using others for their own purposes, they want to feel significant by others' reactions, because they have low self esteem.

Manipulators and users.

please watch this video about how our brain deals with a breakup, it's worth watching !!!

Edited by Captivating