17 years she left me

Dude, you really need to snap out of it. If it will help, go see a professional. You may need some anti-depressants. Hey, there's nothing wrong with medications that will help you get through the tough times.

You need to start thinking about building a life for yourself. Dude, she's not coming back. You need to start down that new path. Sucks to hear. But, if you make positive changes in your life, skies the limit dude. Life is not over!

• Like 1
she was that person, she was so sweet to me, i am totally lost without her

The gal you once thought you knew no longer exists.

Pick yourself up and start doing at least one thing every single day that makes you happy!

No drinking! No drugs! That's just a cover up for the pain you need to work through.

• Like 4

No offense s2b but hella yeah , did plenty of both , why not . anti depressants are just another form but either way you gotta have something damned if lwas going through it living like that.

but sadly yeah , been there mark , 19yrs, daughter,

dunno what it is about buying houses but you wouldn't believe how common that timing is. l dunno what happens but it is.

Our was about 18mths in .

But mark , do yourself a favor mate and just stop yourself wanting her back and missing her, she doesn't deserve it now mate and your better than that .

That ain't light talk either remember l've been there.

And it really does help.

But as hard as it is to think about right now, your future is your own now and at least there were no kids.

Listen to some of the posts here , there's millions of women out there man and you deserve one of the best after this and they will come.

It actually becomes exiting in time , you'll see,

soldier on brother , you'll be ok , but stop giving her so much credit,will ya do that for us,.and for you.

PS, why did you let her take all the stuff anyway it must've been half yours.

And don't worry about the bed, you need a new one anyway after this right. ya don't want the same bed , it was the first thing to go in my house.

l would've ran over it with a truck if l had one.

Hi Mark, I hope you are on a path to recovery. It is like a death experience, and as I posted, I relate because I have been through this as well.

I hate to hear that you left your job and the area that you were somewhat established in.

I just hope you will stop feeding your brain with all this negativity, though an get into survival mode.

If you don't you have just handed her your power and she 's already taken enough.

I hope you will continue posting and try to pull yourself up and start moving forward. As others have advised, please lose her number, stop contacting her and if she contacts you, please, let her leave a message. It helps you to take your power back.

• Author

Thank you, it is so hard, I need to move, find a new job and a place, I was living in a 300k home, we had everything all new. Just when we got it all she leaves me, everyday I wonder where to go as I am living with relatives, life is so crazy. I just cant seem to make a move

BarbedFenceRider

One foot in front of the other. One step at a time. Lets start with getting a job. People who can afford 300k homes have BIG brains on their shoulders. In this new economy, options are endless. Don't worry about anything else right now. Lets all get Mark out and get a new job. When thats done, lets see another point to tackle. You WILL do this.

Get a job mark!

;)

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
BarbedFenceRider

You said your ex was out west did you not?

Scrap that idea. You said you had money, so take a menial crap job and get occupied. It's not that you are looking to becoming a millionaire overnight...You need a stability in your life that will allow you to "create" and build a new MARK. Men are wired for being needed. And we fulfill that context with work. Work builds purpose and from there we can build direction.

Keep at it Mark.

Happy holidays. Thoughts and prayers brother...

• Like 1

how she could be so rash, after being so loyal all those years

How do you explain the unexplainable. Sometimes, there is no possible reason that allows us to understand.

I'm sorry this has happened to you.