I cheated on my husband.

Losingeverything

BarbedFenceRider

That will get her good! SERIOUSLY?! Being stearn for her to look into the mirror and admit the world around her is something. Wishing ill of someone, now that is uncalled for.

OP, have you called a truce yet and both talked about setting the hate aside and getting professional help? Either way, you both will need this to move forward in life, whether it be together or in new separate lives.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
Oberfeldwebel

I won’t cast any stones, as there are way to many to go around in this situation. He did wrong, you did wrong yada, yada, yada. I firmly believe that most relationships can be fixed if both parties work to resolve the problems. For this to happen to happen BOTH of you have to ask yourselves if the relationship is more important to you than your own personal desires? Successful relationships are built on honesty, trust and both parties contributing equally.

As for the OM, there is a reason that he is your ex. I have never seen a person have a successful second relationship with an ex, after being married to someone else. There is usually a physical bonding period, but eventually you get back to the point of why they are your ex and the relationship fizzles.

Bottom line: you need to end one relationship before you start another. You need to get rid of the ex and concentrate your efforts on the relationship you have with your husband. I recommend getting into counseling and seeing if it can be fixed. This will take hard work and time for that to happen. If you don’t feel that it is worth it to you, then work with husband on how to co-parent your daughter and dissolve the marriage.

H is being a complete ass, calling the kettle black. Of Course he slept with her and probably many more. You don't owe him sex of any kind.

You owe yourself and daughter a different place to live with NC with both H and AP. Sort out your feelings and you'll probably realize you don't want either of them.

Verbal abuse, plain and simple

I completely agree. I do my best not to throw any jabs at him but after so many are thrown at me I feel like a teenager that can no longer control my tongue. I often find myself just sitting on the couch staring at the floor while he tells me how awful I have made him feel. I just sit quietly hoping it will stop eventually. This happens mostly when our daughter is around. I try my best not to mention anything about any of it in front of her but he brings it up whenever it is on his mind, which is non stop, no matter who is around.