Wife ended 6 year relationship 2 months after we got married

Hi Aussie_fella, thank you for your update. You are asking what the end game with NC is. The end game is for you to get your wife out of your mind space and also for you to regain your own self confidence and self esteem. It is a process which should lead you to indifference about your wife and her activities as also her welfare. For you she should become just another person in the street who you pass by without noticing. That is the end game of NC. Right now you are still letting her occupy your mind space. Sadly,, you do not occupy any of her mind space which is why she does not spare a thought for you. She checked out of the marriage even before she left you and now you are just a dim memory in the back of her mind.

Go out and start meeting up with members of the opposite sex in your age group in social settings. Be seen with a girl on your arm when out in public places which you know are your wife's haunts. Let her see that you have moved on and are not pining for her. Break the control she has over you. Then and only then will you start feeling like your own self and a man in control of his destiny. You are too young to be wasting your time mourning the loss of a woman who cares two hoots about you. Reciprocate her attitude and reflect it back at her. That will get you out of limbo. Get that mobike and let er rip! Get a sports car and burn tyres. Have a jamboree but don't keep sulking. Live life large and have some fun! Warm wishes.

Edited by Just a Guy
  • Author
aussie_fella

Thanks for the reply mate! Yeah today was such a downer for me. I just could not stop thinking about my wife and im so over it. I wrote a letter to her but probably will not send it. I am just so peeved off at the thought of her leaving our marriage and relationship to run off with her lesbian work friend. I heard some stories from friends that she is in a semi - relationship with this woman, calling her baby and probably screwing her by now. God it hurts. I just wanted better for her than this and i don't know what the hell she is thinking. This is not a better life and she is in a total rebound relationship fling esp being with another woman. I am so down about her choices and i know they should not bother me but they do.

Just looking for some support out there. I was going to send her a letter to say hi and keep it very short just to reach out but im still finding it bloody hard to let go of her. Even if she calls etc what quality of converstaion will it be? Just more breadcrums? It achieve more pain most likely. I I just wish she would wake up to herself and not run off straight into the arms of another woman a few months after being married. I struggle to see how she thinks that this is a better life.

Sorry i don't want to blow all the hard work i have put in so far with NC and working on myself i just need to take things off my mind re her.

Cheers guys and gals!