This is hard for her? Really??

. I said I’m not going to admit to things I haven’t done. That’s when said she was done and had moved on. I nodded then left.

I'm getting confused here. This makes it sounds like she broke up with YOU. You said you broke up with her. Is this last post the original breakup conversation or the conversation 2 weeks after? If the latter, why did you break up with her the FIRST time? What happened then?

• Author
I'm getting confused here. This makes it sounds like she broke up with YOU. You said you broke up with her. Is this last post the original breakup conversation or the conversation 2 weeks after? If the latter, why did you break up with the first time?

I did breakup with her. This particular part happened two weeks later when I tried to get back together. I broke up with her because she kept punishing me for her past when I hadn’t done anything. That’s why I told her she needed counseling.

I broke up with her because she kept punishing me for her past when I hadn’t done anything. That’s why I told her she needed counseling.

And have your views on that changed now? If you were to get back together then do you think she would be any better?

Sorry but the decision has been made. When you break up with someone you can't go back in time and pretend it never happened. It is done now and she has made it clear that she doesn't want to take you back. I'm afraid there's nothing you can do except to move on.

• Like 1
SHe was super damaged from her past and I kept paying for her exes mistakes. I told her I was exhausted and that she needed counseling. I went over to there to reconcile and we talked for an hour and she was so angry with me and said some petty things. She said if you just admit to being untrustworthy then we could move forward. I said I’m not going to admit to things I haven’t done. That’s when said she was done and had moved on. I nodded then left.

20 min later she sent me a message saying how breaking up with her was hard for her and was hard to revert back from moving on.

Then another 30 min later she sends me a long message and said we kept arguing (all started by her btw) and mentioned me breaking up with her. Then an hr later she sent another message saying how breaking up with her messed with her head and made her physically worn down. I didn’t respond to those messages. She sent me another message then next day and I finally responded saying I love her but to make it work she needed counseling. She replied and i didn’t respond. 12 hours later she sent me another message. I don’t respond. She kept going on about how she didn’t think i was untrustworthy but it looked like I was so she perceived it as such, what the heck? The next week is when she said this was hard for her.

So she seems to be a little petty. She clearly wasn’t happy and hadn’t moved on since she bombarded you with messages. No one who is happy and has moved on behaves that way. She said that to hurt your feelings. Since she seems to be the type to be petty and tries to hurt your feelings I definitely stand by she flaunted that guy on purpose to hurt you AND said love in past tense to hurt you. At this point she’s just full of resentment.

After you wished her well if she has truly moved on she couldn’t said thanks, you too, or nothing at all, but instead she gave you a lot more than you asked for. Almost as if she was still trying to illicit a conversation by telling you you’re untrustworthy. She probably wanted you to still confess to being untrustworthy like she said previously because there’s no reason to say that again to you. Sounds like she wants you but only on her terms aka confess to things you haven’t done. Her saying if you’d just do this then we’ll be together is very manipulative by the way which is why I’m saying she wants you but only on her terms.

• Author

I was so in love with this girl. First person I ever thought about marriage with, kids, wanted to live together, all that good stuff.

Ex broke up with a month ago because she was tired of the arguing. Tried to get back with me 2 weeks later. Turned her away and said I was happy and moved on. I’ll admit I told kind of blew up her phone still venting about the breakup. 3 weeks ago I messaged her saying this was hard for me. Anyways had this really hot date set up last night.I snapped a video of my plate of food with the caption ‘Argentinian food’ and then you could see my date in the video.

A few hours later I get a message from the ex saying it hurts to see that I’ve moved on but if that’s what I want then she loves me enough to be happy for me. Sent her a ?. She said I’m referring to your new date. Told her I’m sorry. Loved you her very much but we just couldn’t stop arguing and weren’t working. Then sent her another text saying as a precedent it isn’t wise for me to say what is or isn’t going on in my dating life.

Feels good to finally be moving on. I've been using this site for a while so I figured I'd continue to post my progress.

I snapped a video of my plate of food with the caption ‘Argentinian food’ and then you could see my date in the video.

What are you, a teenage girl?

• Like 1
  • Author
It's super manipulative, immature, and shallow behavior, dude.

How? That's what social media is for-to post the things that you're doing.

How? That's what social media is for-to post the things that you're doing.

You posted a photo of you on a date knowing that your ex was going to see it (I'm assuming she is still on your social media), with your date in the photo...of course that's going to evoke some sort of reaction from your ex. If you have truly moved on, you'd have no interest in posting your dating status for your ex to potentially see. Also, you are unnecessarily involving your date (and potential new gf) into drama that she didn't ask to be involved in. If you were in her shoes, wouldn't you want some privacy? Plus, posting a photo of your meal that you're about to eat is...well, pointless.

OR...maybe I'm just too old and out of touch to understand why people need to show every mundane detail of their life on social media! I wouldn't want my ex to be on my social media in any way shape or form because I'd always have to be censoring myself. In any case, I am glad that you feel like you are moving on.

• Author
You posted a photo of you on a date knowing that your ex was going to see it (I'm assuming she is still on your social media), with your date in the photo...of course that's going to evoke some sort of reaction from her. If you have truly moved on, you'd have no interest in posting your dating status for your ex to potentially see. Also, you are unnecessarily involving your date (and potential new gf) into drama that she didn't ask to be involved in. If you were in her shoes, wouldn't you want some privacy? Plus, posting a photo of your meal that you're about to eat is...well, pointless.

OR...maybe I'm just too old and out of touch to understand why people need to show every mundane detail of their life on social media! I wouldn't want my ex to be on my social media in any way shape or form because I'd always have to be censoring myself.

I didn't post a picture. With snapchat, you can post a video and your page and the person has to click on it to view it.

You posted a photo of you on a date knowing that your ex was going to see it (I'm assuming she is still on your social media), with your date in the photo...of course that's going to evoke some sort of reaction from your ex. If you have truly moved on, you'd have no interest in posting your dating status for your ex to potentially see. Also, you are unnecessarily involving your date (and potential new gf) into drama that she didn't ask to be involved in. If you were in her shoes, wouldn't you want some privacy? Plus, posting a photo of your meal that you're about to eat is...well, pointless.

OR...maybe I'm just too old and out of touch to understand why people need to show every mundane detail of their life on social media! I wouldn't want my ex to be on my social media in any way shape or form because I'd always have to be censoring myself. In any case, I am glad that you feel like you are moving on.

Also hasn't moved on because the girl wishes you well and you think she’s trying to get info out of your dating life...uhhh what? She didn’t ask for any information. Sounds like you were mad she wasn’t devastated liked you hope. Instead it backfired with her wishing you well. Then you responded to her. Someone who is really done/moved on would’ve ignored her message or said thanks you too to her well wishes.

You haven’t moved on. You’re trying to hurt her. All this pointing to you still want her. Grow some balls. Stop being immature and work it out because it’s clear that’s what you want

Hoosfoos, that won't even be his new gf. He isn't into this new girl at all since he's just using her. Just won't work.

• Author

**I thought I posted this on here but can't find my OP, sorry if this has been seen already**

I was so in love with this girl. First person I ever thought about marriage with, kids, wanted to live together, all that good stuff.

Ex broke up with a month ago because she was tired of the arguing. Tried to get back with me 2 weeks later. Turned her away and said I was happy and moved on. I’ll admit I told kind of blew up her phone still venting about the breakup. 3 weeks ago I messaged her saying this was hard for me. Anyways had this really hot date set up last night.I snapped a video of my plate of food with the caption ‘Argentinian food’ and then you could see my date in the video.

A few hours later I get a message from the ex saying it hurts to see that I’ve moved on but if that’s what I want then she loves me enough to be happy for me. Sent her a ?. She said I’m referring to your new date. Told her I’m sorry. Loved you her very much but we just couldn’t stop arguing and weren’t working. Then sent her another text saying as a precedent it isn’t wise for me to say what is or isn’t going on in my dating life.

Feels good to finally be moving on. I've been using this site for a while so I figured I'd continue to post my progress.

It seems to me you were baiting her, as just a few days ago you were 'absolutely crushed'. Glad you are feeling better but you haven't quite moved on just yet.

• Like 4

Since you couldn't find your other post that I replied to let me put it here;

You're being very immature and petty OP and you know exactly why I'm saying this. You're going to regret how you've acted very soon.

It seems to me you were baiting her, as just a few days ago you were 'absolutely crushed'. Glad you are feeling better but you haven't quite moved on just yet.

Not even close to moving on. Even without the other post it's obvious OP still wants to be with her. You don't try to make your ex jealous because you want nothing to do with them :rolleyes:

you do that because you still want them.

Still have her on social media?

• Like 1
  • Author
Not even close to moving on. Even without the other post it's obvious OP still wants to be with her. You don't try to make your ex jealous because you want nothing to do with them :rolleyes:

you do that because you still want them.

Still have her on social media?

Yea I do. I was looking at her Snapchat last night, but I keep all of my exes on social media.

**I thought I posted this on here but can't find my OP, sorry if this has been seen already**

In another thread you started recently you said she did this to you. What's the real story going on?

• Author
In another thread you started recently you said she did this to you. What's the real story going on?

This is the correct way. My sister said I was being a complete jerk to her and was being a trrrible person. I on the other hand didn’t see it that way so I flipped the story to prove to her that even others saw that I wasn’t this horrible person she made me out to be.