Rejected Guy for Other, Regretting Decision, Want First Guy

I would just leave him alone now and if he wants to come back eventually he will. Sounds like you are learning a few things. Good for you. I hope it does stick and you learn to treat people as you wish to be treated and not take things for granted.

Everything seems all about you. What are you giving? I don't think you are ready to be in a loving relationship as you seem to just cast people and their hearts aside on a whim. You should feel lucky "A" is even talking to you, though I think he's coming to his senses and realizing you are toxic for him.

• Author
Everything seems all about you. What are you giving? I don't think you are ready to be in a loving relationship as you seem to just cast people and their hearts aside on a whim. You should feel lucky "A" is even talking to you, though I think he's coming to his senses and realizing you are toxic for him.

Unfortunately, that is what I am learning about myself. I am normally very reserved and not confrontational. This thing with A has shown me how i could throw out something good. I really let my ego and friends take over. Maybe A will forgive me one day, maybe not. At least I can make sure that I learn from this whatever the outcome is and avoid those problems in the future.

• Like 2