i love my ex gf. why play these games?

I'll tell you how this is going to end for you. It will save you a lot of time.

She's all about you because you shut her down and that dented her ego.

So now you are a challenge to see if she can regain your attention. That is all you are.

Now from your past posts it seems like you are about to cave in. Remember this : when you do cave in and let her back in that's the end of the game. She has accomplished her objective.

• Like 1

Seems pretty simple. You showed up with another girl to the gym and she got jealous. You blocked her on social media. You showed her you are moving on and don't want her game playing in your life. She doesn't like that because she has to see you at the gym. She doesn't want to see you with someone else. Giving attention to some other girl. She wants to see if she can still attract you and she has. She just wants to see if you still want her and you do. Why, I'm not sure. She is not relationship material and is continuing to play games. She's only interested in your attention and that you aren't ignoring her. I bet if you did not go to that gym that you wouldn't hear from her.

Ever heard this song?

Regardless of what they say about women being complicated, most people's seemingly complicated behavior is terrifyingly simple and can simply be explained by one word: attention. She likes the attention, she's seeking it, you're giving it to her.

I mean, if it's not love, then what else could it be? :lmao:

(To be equally fair, I'm sure men like attention as well; I just haven't been exposed to nearly as many attention-seeking men as I have women. Maybe men realize where to seek this attention, and they know it's not with me ;))

• Author

Let me explain about the story as short as possible

We were **** buddies. She called it off and then started to play mad games because I didn't chase. I ignored, minded my own business and did my own thing. She even flirted with my coach at the gym. Infront of my face.

Then,I started talking to this new female friend at the gym. And she started giving her dirty looks whenever we talk and such.

Her behavior lately has been bothering me a lot. Especially after I blocked her on social media.

Last week, she would tease me and have small talk.

This Saturday, I had a banquet to attend to and I brought ANOTHER female friend and posted it on instagram story. HER FRIENDS saw it.

Today, I see her and she ignores me.

Honestly, I just really wanted to rant. I still care about her and it's obvious she is playing games.

I don't know what to do anymore. What are your thoughts on this?

And she knows you still care about her hence the games.

She still has an effect on you and she likes seeing what you'll do.

Its great for her ego.

I have policy. If I have a break up and its less then nice I won't acknowledge my ex. No hi. Nothing. And when they start with the games I'll call them out on it right then and there. I'm not going to adjust my life around for someone that acts like a child.

I used to turn the other cheek. That didn't workout well. My ex was like a bully and the more I tried to avoid situations or look the other way the more she continued with the games.

You go to the gym and see her say nothing. She tried to talk to her act like she's not there. She pushes the issue tell her to leave be.

You'd be suprised how quickly someone stops playing games when your direct.

• Author

Just an update where things are with my ex and I

So last week, Yes, she was friendly and teasing me. Even making small talk. Talks about my muscle building competition. In return, I teased her not to attend because I don't want her to take topless photos of me.

I see her this Tuesday, she completely ignores me. So like whatever.

Then I see her at the gym again on Wednesday evening. She is staring at me while she works out.

After her workout, I would notice she would stare and smile at me and my friend working out. She sats in a place talking to her friend. I honestly have never seen her sit there ever which was bizarre. She was generally facing my direction.

Just thoughts on this?

Honestly, I do want her back.

• 1 month later...
  • Author

Hi,

I'm a little confused. Several weeks ago, I went out with my friends and my ex's friend was there. She said a couple things as if she was trying to get me to react to see if I was in a relationship or not. My friend agrees with me on that too.

Now, her guy friend is being extremely friendly. Usually, he is never friendly is and is always a jerk. Now he constantly teases me and even tried to be my partner for one of the classes at the gym we go too.

My ex's girlfriend even sent me a message last night on instagram which me and my friend found very random.

I am just curious as to why they're being so friendly?

I think you might be right . . .he's fishing for information. Since you know this, be polite but don't tell him anything.

• Author

So I had this FWB about 7 months ago. It was more like a relationship to be honest. We met at a gym. She's 10 years older than I am with two outstanding kids.

Our fling lasted for like 7 weeks. She knew that I wanted to be in a relationship. She wasn't interested in that but we kept on behaving as if we were in a relationship.

Anyways, she called it off saying she needed space. I tried to fight for her once, didn't work so I kept my distance and focused on me.

Right after she called it off she played a lot of games. Flirted around with guys at the gym, hot and cold with me, giving the dirty looks to new female friends I had and such. Long story short, she played hard mind games. People saw it and it was obvious. There are many more.

People knew she wanted attention from me but I wasn't giving anything to her.

So this past few weeks her friends and her girlfriend have been behaving weird. Her girlfriend made a comment about my relationship status as if to gauge if I was in a relationship or not. Then her guy friend started being friendly and teasing. I reciprocated and teased him back. I genuinely am trying to keep things civilized.

She teased like a month and a half ago. I teased her back just to keep things light and civilized at the gym. Then right after that, I decided to flirt with her. She tells me to grow up, walks away, and ignores me next time I see her.

Last night:

Her behavior was ridiculous. She approaches me and starts telling me to stop spreading rumors. Her kids come to the gym as well and she doesn't want to her kids to hear it. She said "Your friends are messaging me and are being very specific about what you and I have done. Please stop. Why are you doing this? What have I ever done to you? I am trying to keep things civil. I wanted to be your friend. It's been 6 months

I told her I wasn't interested in being friends with you. I just kept telling her "Okay, fine." I just agreed to just simply end the conversation. As I was walking away because I was doing stuff, she tried to control me and act as if she was my mom. She says "Don't walk away from me while I'm talking to you". She was doing this right in front of everybody too.

I know I have never talked about anything sexual to my friends. This is really bothering me a lot.

Can someone please tell me what I should do? Can someone please tell me your thoughts on this?