one night stand

Nadine

Him coming back & not reaching out is a bad sign. Perhaps it is better that you move on.

There is a small chance that he is avoiding contacting you because he thinks you don't like him because you didn't spend that last day with him & you haven't contacted him either. Guys can be shy & nervous to be rejected.

If you REALLY like him you can try reaching out just once but if you don't get an enthusiastic response then you will unequivocally know there is nothing there on his side. This is risky on your part but to my way of thinking you will at least know for sure.

• Like 1
thats alright, because most woman wont want to be with someone who thinks like that either :)

You sure seem like you wanna be with this one who obviously thinks like that.

• Like 1
  • Author
Nadine

Him coming back & not reaching out is a bad sign. Perhaps it is better that you move on.

There is a small chance that he is avoiding contacting you because he thinks you don't like him because you didn't spend that last day with him & you haven't contacted him either. Guys can be shy & nervous to be rejected.

If you REALLY like him you can try reaching out just once but if you don't get an enthusiastic response then you will unequivocally know there is nothing there on his side. This is risky on your part but to my way of thinking you will at least know for sure.

That is true, but i said no to his two offer of going somewhere that day because i didnt want to appear clingy. This was my first time to do this so i didnt know how to act.

Thank you for all your advice i really appreciate it but i think im going to let this one go :)

• Author
You sure seem like you wanna be with this one who obviously thinks like that.

then you havent read my thread properly because the first thing i said was that i dont want to be with him and that im just trying to understand his behavior ;)

, but i said no to his two offer of going somewhere that day because i didnt want to appear clingy. This was my first time to do this so i didnt know how to act.

Accepting an invitation from a man is NOT clingy. Begging him to extend the invitation is clingy.

Earlier you said you were young & leaning. So learn what clingy really is & more importantly what it is not.

• Like 2
but doesnt all this attention on social media mean nothing? orry im a bit young so im still learning.

More then likely it doesn’t mean anything.

He will keep you guessing then if he has to return to where you live for anything, he might hit you up for another romp in the sheets.

Sorry but there are a lot of guys that would do this. It’s just sex and a game to them.

• Like 1
As a man, anyone who hops in bed with me on the first date is not relationship material. I just wouldn't be able to trust someone like that.

This is actually pretty good advice that women should heed if they are interested in finding a long term relationship. Men can have one night stands with no problem. Women generally can't. We usually get way too emotional and attached once we have sex with someone. Not always but usually. I can't tell you how many threads I've seen on LS where some poor woman is upset because once she jumped into bed with the guy after a week, he disappeared. I've seen one where the shoe was on the other foot, and it was the guy.

OP, once you figure out that men and women view sex differently, your dating life will start to make a lot more sense.

• Like 1
  • Author

Hi guys so quick update about this.

He messaged me today after a month and a half lol on a saturday night where he is at home, makes me think like he was ust lonely and had nothing to do but i over think things. It was good conversation, he invited me to come to his city and he asked to meet where we met previously to hang out, showed me his room, i showed him mine but there are a couple of things that happened.

1) he tried calling me but i was doing something, literally 2 seconds after he called he sent a message saying youre so rude.

2) he jokingly called me a bi**ch. I was talking about how i said that to him the first day i met him and that he is def not that and that it wasnt cool. 2 messages later he sent me a msg saying ''i know you miss me bi**tch''. I didnt like that at all. I remember a girl called my brother that as a joke and he didnt even say it back to her as a joke.

3) He joked about his people are now taking over my country since theyre coming there alot now and that theyre getting that back and that now is the time. There was a war between both our countries long ago without getting into details. I found that a bit insensitive but im just sensitive so i could be overthinking things.

I got a bit upset so i told him im going to sleep and good night he replied back with good night. I then sent him a msg saying ''please dont call me a b*itch"" again.

He's like a completely different person from when i met him this week. I dno, should i just block him or wait for his reply. Maybe he'll just get annoyed from my msg and block me.

Cookiesandough

He called you a bish. That is crossing a line. You wanna tell the kids, " funny story, mommy and daddy met when we had a ons. Daddy didn't text mommy for a month but kept her warm on social media until he decided to contact her a month later when he got lonely and txt her 'I know you miss me bitch'" :love:"

This guy has no respect just ignore him

• Like 2
  • Author

so u thibk I should just block him everywhere because he's online right now and completely ignoring my msg? or should I give him the benefit of the doubt and wait till tmw?

It's time you start figuring out your boundaries and standards. Your tolerance for sub-standard behavior needs to change.

You met him for a week and you note that he's likely a different person this time around? You didn't know him then. You don't know him now. You had a one night stand. It's not a realistic method to gauge the character of a person.

Stop questioning your next move. Trust your judgment. Find your confidence - block and move on.

• Like 2
Cookiesandough

Block him now because he has 0 respect for you or women and that's not going to change. It will just get worse. Just leave him and this ONS in the past.

• Like 1
I didn't mean by a diff person that I know him. I meant that he was really sweet and now he's a douche.

They're sweet when they want to get in your pants. They're sweet when they're trying to impress you. When they do show you who they really are, trust it and move on.

You noted earlier on you're trying to understand his behavior -- what you should be doing is trying to understand your behavior.

You've had a past with unhealthy men. Lessons and self-reflection. This is when you tell yourself that you deserve better. Why are you still tolerating this guy? This much drama after a ONS. Why aren't the alarms going off?

• Like 1
  • Author

I just blocked him everywhere. I wanted to wait until tmw morning incase he replies back but the fact that he was online several times and was ignoring me did it for me. as everyone said I really need to love myself more.

• Like 1

You need to tune up your D-Bag Detector.

I am glad you have now blocked him. Stop waiting to give a guy like this a chance. He showed you he isn't really interested, then spoke to you like some drunk frat boy. He did nothing to earn the benefit of the doubt.

I hope you will learn how to heed the warning signs sooner, so you can filter out clowns like him in the future.

• Like 1

He's probably liking and commenting on dozens of other girls facebook posts, too. Unfortunately, with you sleeping with him so quickly, he has that in his brain that you are the easy girl if he needs that again.

You are young. You need to learn a tough lesson...actions speak louder than words. Always. If a guy is interested in you, if he likes you, you will know. He will ACT that way.

• Author
You need to tune up your D-Bag Detector.

I am glad you have now blocked him. Stop waiting to give a guy like this a chance. He showed you he isn't really interested, then spoke to you like some drunk frat boy. He did nothing to earn the benefit of the doubt.

I hope you will learn how to heed the warning signs sooner, so you can filter out clowns like him in the future.

lol to be honest it was exactly like speaking to a drunk frat boy. Im jut mad at myself that i spoke to him yesterday and was really friendly or there was nothing wrong with that?

He called you a bish. That is crossing a line. You wanna tell the kids, " funny story, mommy and daddy met when we had a ons. Daddy didn't text mommy for a month but kept her warm on social media until he decided to contact her a month later when he got lonely and txt her 'I know you miss me bitch'" :love:"

This guy has no respect just ignore him

So true. This dude sounds like an *******. He doesn't value OP at all and is on a power trip.

• Like 1
lol to be honest it was exactly like speaking to a drunk frat boy. Im jut mad at myself that i spoke to him yesterday and was really friendly or there was nothing wrong with that?

did you speak to him in person? I thought you blocked him everywhere?

Hi guys so quick update about this.

He messaged me today after a month and a half lol on a saturday night where he is at home, makes me think like he was ust lonely and had nothing to do but i over think things. It was good conversation, he invited me to come to his city and he asked to meet where we met previously to hang out, showed me his room, i showed him mine but there are a couple of things that happened.

1) he tried calling me but i was doing something, literally 2 seconds after he called he sent a message saying youre so rude.

2) he jokingly called me a bi**ch. I was talking about how i said that to him the first day i met him and that he is def not that and that it wasnt cool. 2 messages later he sent me a msg saying ''i know you miss me bi**tch''. I didnt like that at all. I remember a girl called my brother that as a joke and he didnt even say it back to her as a joke.

3) He joked about his people are now taking over my country since theyre coming there alot now and that theyre getting that back and that now is the time. There was a war between both our countries long ago without getting into details. I found that a bit insensitive but im just sensitive so i could be overthinking things.

I got a bit upset so i told him im going to sleep and good night he replied back with good night. I then sent him a msg saying ''please dont call me a b*itch"" again.

He's like a completely different person from when i met him this week. I dno, should i just block him or wait for his reply. Maybe he'll just get annoyed from my msg and block me.

Well, he sounds lovely - NOT.

I would definitely block him ... forget about him and move on.

Good luck!

It wasn't the best idea, but it doesn't change the outcome. He's still just playing around while you were thinking there was something more to it. Sure, you might kick yourself for talking to him again, but then you did the right thing by blocking him. That's what counts.

Use this as a learning experience so you can avoid situations like this in the future.