Love him, but I want babies...

Hi Miss Blue, it's been sometime time since you last posted about your situation. Have you been able to make any progress in your situation? How is your husband holding up? I guess you have a lot on your plate and you have yet some distance to go. Wishing you all the very best on your journey. Chin up!

• 7 months later...
  • Author

I haven’t been here in awhile, but I recently had a little baby boy. He was a little early, and so he’s currently going through a few struggles. My husband is absolutely smitten by him. Every time someone asks if he loves the baby he nods and cries. I know he’s nervous because our little guy has to have a little breathing monitor on, and the second it goes off my husband panics... which makes me so sad. A lot of people have had to stay away because our guy is so fragile.

• Like 3

Oh congrats on your little baby boy. I'm so happy for you guys. Did your husband initially freak out when he found out you were pregnant? My Dad was adamant about not having any girls because he had his dream of 3 sons but then I was born and he fell in love. I'm so happy for your husband he'll be a great Dad.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Miss Blue, Congratulations on the birth of your son. I really hope it works out well and he is able to regain good health soon. I guess your greatest desire has been fulfilled and it is wonderful your husband made a leap of faith and agreed to fulfill your desire while overcoming his own misgivings. That is a true act of love on his part. All the very best wishes to the three of you!