He's still in love with his ex...

Cookiesandough

• Author
Cookiesandough

Everyone should grieve a relationship when they've been dumped, but when you meet someone who really captivates you, you're ready to start again. "I still miss my ex" means "I miss my ex" as well as "I don't feel strongly enough about you to pursue this".

That could be true...I always thought that myself...I think the bar is a lot higher when, like he said, 'your heart isn't free', but it's probably not impossible...Just a lot higher.

The funny part about this and I told him originally when I met him & said I wasn't looking for serious was that I was attracted to him because he looked like my ex. Like all the guys I had been dating looked like my ex... I don't wanna think about the implications of that

Oh Olive my bf is not this guy...lol..I know how that sounds x.x. I met my bf before him and we were just casually dating...I told him I didn't want anything serious when we met. I wasn't expecting my bf to ask me to be exclusive...it was easy to let this guy go because my feels for my bf were all along way stronger and we had been on way more than 2 dates...lol

I don't think he was lying...I mean he could have been and he did lie about details (she called him), but the way he was like "do you want to see a picture of her?" and he said "I will get her back. I guarantee you that" and he went into a lot of detail. It's so sad because he's delusional...She left him for another guy. I could really empathize with him...I think that's why we connected so much. I remember when I missed my ex when I was fresh out of dating. No one, not my hottest celebrity crush, could take his place. I think the reason is putting them on a pedestal that no human being could live up to. I only remembered the good parts about him x9000 and then the ego thing...he was the only thing I wanted and couldn't have. That sht can mess you up. Maybe he was lying though....

Oh my apologies.

So your bf is a guy you haven't even made a thread about? ;)

• Like 2
Fishforbreakfast

I would leave him be... sounds like a whole mess of problems that I would steer well well clear of. Not even that he's still in love with his ex but then he makes sure you know he wants to date other girls too! Block him!

• Like 2

Having just lived through this, I can say that some guys could truthfully be hung up on an ex, and while in the fog of grieving the loss of an ex, we want to be comforted or distracted, but also can be honest about being consumed by feelings of the lost relationship and say we don't want, or aren't ready for, anything serious.

Yes I get all that if it wasn't for this...

I noticed some inconsistencies in what he said vs last night. He told me a few days ago his ex called and now he's telling me that his ex hasn't spoken to him in a month.

I guess it was an excuse, after excuse, after excuse...

What guy who is in the least bit interested counters "We can take it slow" on the part of the woman, with "I will be seeing other girls..."

• Like 1
I'd been seeing this guy for a week now. We haven't had sex yet but we've kissed. A couple days ago on our date, he told he wasn't doing too well because his ex called. He said he rejected her wanting to get back together. Orange flag.

Last night we were hanging out at his house after a date watching GoT. He had been drinking. I told him I was getting feelings for him. What followed after was more fascinating to me than hurtful, although it did hurt.

It was drawn out, but essentially he told me "Don't get feelings for me. I don't want anything serious. If I'm being completely honest with you, I still have feelings for my ex. You're the first girl I've been able to date without feeling awful, I think that's only because you're really hot, but if my ex called me right now, I'd block your number in a second. I'm sorry."

Well, that sucked, but I always treat bad things as research or educational experience so at least something good can come from it. I found out their relationship was 6 mo long, stopped talking 1 mo ago, and they'd "been through a lot together. I told him about NC, breadcrumbs, etc. I tried getting him to talk about her a little but I could tell it was really hurting him so we stopped. He showed me pics of her and she's a very pretty girl. He said "I don't know. I don't want to talk about it anymore. Talking about her makes me not want to be here with you."

I've always been a believer that if a guy doesn't feel it for you right away, he just doesn't feel it and he even said he knows right away. I am the same way.

He asked me, "so what are you looking for? Love? " I said "I don't know, I just have feelings for you" which is really truthful. I am seeing 2 other guys at the moment, but I do have feelings for this guy. He said "No, you don't know me, you just want me because I'm unavailable. That's an ego thing. The more you know me the less you'd like me. I'm so messed up." I said, "you didn't know right away with your ex? Just that feeling you get?" He looked painfully reflective for a minute and said "It took 3 days. Well, from the second I saw her smile. But she loved me too."

I told him, "Maybe it's just not a match with us?" Since youre the type who knows right away too." He said "That's not relevant, when I met her when my heart was free. It didn't belong to anyone else." I said, "Well, like I said, I'm starting to have feelings for you, and I understand you aren't wanting to be emotionally attached. Do you want to give it a try and see where things go or do you think that it probably won't go anywhere? You'd have to open up to me emotionally if we try." He said, "I mean we can try. And I'm going to try to date other girls. When I'm committed I'm a monogamous person, but I can't get feelings for anyone else right now."

I thought about it and right now I'm ok with it, we aren't sleeping together, we've on been on two (very long) dates, but who knows later on? Maybe I'll keep liking this guy more and more. It ended with me saying "So, do you want to try to take it slow and see where it goes? He said "You mean like a couple? I mean we can do that, but you don't care if I see other girls?" I told him [honestly], "No, just seeing where it goes. Just getting to know each other". I'm actually seeing other guys too, and to be honest, if he committed that night I might have lost interest in him - he's right. He said "Yeah we can try, but don't get feelings for me because I'm just..."

When I left it was really late and he was sobering up. I could tell he was not happy lol. He hasn't text me and I don't know if I'll be hearing back from him for another date :S. He did say "next week" when I asked him if he wanted to meet up again. He probably just wants to avoid problems that inevitably come with one side feelings?

But do I continue to date him? Ireally like him. We have a lot in common and it's hard for me to find people I mesh well with.

I almost want to for an experiment as terrible as that sounds. To support my belief that once a guy is emotionally attached to another girl, he will only move on when he's ready, and NOT with the girls he dated to distracted with initially. This will probably suck for me if he grows on me, even if I don't sleep with him.

Also, do you think all that he said was crap? I noticed some inconsistencies in what he said vs last night. He told me a few days ago his ex called and now he's telling me that his ex hasn't spoken to him in a month. It'd be the weirdest let down ever. But I have no clue because he was drunk.

Do you think it was just a nice way of him saying hes basically just kind of physically attracted to me only?

Thoughts/opinions? Thanks for reading!!!

Just run away. He sounds like a mess. You've only been seeing this guy for a week, not long enough to be attached.

Or you could continue and learn your lesson the hard way. Up to you. But it wont end well for you.

• Like 1
  • Author
Cookiesandough
Oh my apologies.

So your bf is a guy you haven't even made a thread about? ;)

I've made a really long thread about him. Maybe 2!!! When we were having issues. He was telling me maybe next week? too when I asked him out. Lol. But we hadn't met yet. It's all good. :D

I don't know. Feelings to me = I'm very fond of you. Not love or anything. I really thought my bf had no desire for a gf at this point of his life compared to this guy. I thought I had a better chance with this guy even though I crushed on my bf more..I didn't have to confess my feelings first!!! He did it on the phone(He's on tour) and was very shy about it. lol was so cute. Now I'm kind of scared and don't really know what to do

Anyway, I don't like writing about things on here, though, I think it jinxes it or something. Lol. It's silly.

Yes,

I said date other girls.. but it's worse. he said specifically want to sleep with other girls lol...(I told him I don't sleep with anyone until I'm in a rship)

He said he wanted to have sex to distract essentially but 'date' (just casually)me at the same time. I was like not my business I guess but from what I read on ls dealing that way feels empty x.x

Edited by Cookiesandough
  • Author
Cookiesandough
Yes I get all that if it wasn't for this...

I guess it was an excuse, after excuse, after excuse...

What guy who is in the least bit interested counters "We can take it slow" on the part of the woman, with "I will be seeing other girls..."

He was drunk and being brutally honest xD hahah I don't blame him for wanting to sleep with many girls. I almost tried that too(even made a thread documenting it) but I chickened out.

He was NOT that interested in me, because he was in love with his ex(I think) needing distraction... I right for the job he wanted but he also wanted more than I had to give. He told me he was going to sleep with girls because he wants emotions free stuff and if I minded that, but he would try opening up to me emotionally. Not the most appealing offer, but not my place to mind that and wasn't feeling that strongly after 2 dates/8 hours together.

I think I know what the inconsistency might have been about:

When we first met up, I told him I was under the weather (because I thought a lot about my now bf who was leaving to travel for awhile, didn't tell him this though) and I told him that I'm just bad with connecting with ppl. He said "I've been down too, but some friends cheered me up. This is actually the first time I've been excited about something in a long time." I asked why. He said," Idk my ex called me a couple days ago begging to get back together and I said it's not happening." and "when my ex and I broke up, she said I'd be okay because I have a lot to offer" all cocky

Then date 2 we kissed after dinner and drinks. He was drunk. I confessed I liked him. I figured my bf probably moved on at this point in time because his texts were dropping off, he's traveling, probably meeting other girls, forgot me etc. So I told this guy I'm starting to have feelings. He FREAKED. Lol. I think it got real then.... before, I said I was just looking for casual see where it goes.... So after showing me her SM and talking about all her great qualities, I explained to him to STOP... go NC and stop answering texts. I explained that that is his best chance of getting her back. He said "she hasnt talked to me in a month. She doesn't give a s###. She thinks she's in love with this dj who is just using her for sex. I don't have enough to offer her I guess"

It was just an odd(but very interesting)experience. I could probably write pages just on what he told me about her. lol. And after that, I had a date last night that was another interesting experience. The guy told me he is a schizophrenic and hears voices and sees visions when he's not on his meds. He said hes had a crazy past selling hard drugs but clean and sober for awhile. But he writes creative stories about his violent past and how he lived with and attempted murder with whom he was "thick as thieves". That's another long new thread post, but I'll leave it.I know how to pick em, eh? Thank Goodness I got an amazing phone call after that and I'm not single anymore lolz

Edited by Cookiesandough

You wrote all this over a guy you've only known for a week - two dates? I think we've kinda hit a new high on the overthinking, jumping the gun meters, haven't we? It's good to get clarity about what each of you are looking for, etc., but this conversation got way too heavy.

I told him I was getting feelings for him -- Do you drive your car as fast as you try to drive your dating scenarios?

But do I continue to date him? -- Why bother, skip the dating part and just marry him and get it over with.

Sweetie, take a chill pill when you first start dating someone. I don't care how attracted you are to them.

All kidding aside, I think you'd be shooting yourself in the foot to continue dating him. He seems to have a lot of distracting baggage to drop off at the curb and you don't want it on your curb.

• Like 6
  • Author
Cookiesandough
You wrote all this over a guy you've only known for a week - two dates? I think we've kinda hit a new high on the overthinking, jumping the gun meters, haven't we? It's good to get clarity about what each of you are looking for, etc., but this conversation got way too heavy.

I told him I was getting feelings for him -- Do you drive your car as fast as you try to drive your dating scenarios?

But do I continue to date him? -- Why bother, skip the dating part and just marry him and get it over with.

Sweetie, take a chill pill when you first start dating someone. I don't care how attracted you are to them.

All kidding aside, I think you'd be shooting yourself in the foot to continue dating him. He seems to have a lot of distracting baggage to drop off at the curb and you don't want it on your curb.

Haha I know you are right, redhead. I took it a bit too fast, but I feel really lost at the moment.

I think I felt rly lonely and sad and I confused that with feelings. It's like one of those people that wants to feel anything at all so they kind of just put it all out there. I still feel that way but a little better now. I am not continuing to see this guy. It's over. I have a bf now

I honestly don't know if I should even be in a rship right now. I miss dating I keep going back and forth with my decision but I said yes impulsively, and I was so happy at the time, because he so out of my league, and also because it's the first time that anyone has asked me to be their GF in a long time. I was beginning to think some thing was wrong with me. But I rarely push through passed a third or fourth date . I don't know if I will miss meeting different people. But as weird as it sounds, I like to meeting all these different characters and seen parts of myself and them? OLD is a mixed bag of nuts. I really like that. I liked learning about humanity and myself through fleeting moments with these people I wouldn't have to see again

It's not that I'm not happy. but it's so much pressure and I don't feel that connected. I care about him a lot and want to make him happy but it's long distance atm which means text a lot and FaceTime. I hate having to FaceTime already, makes me extremely anxious, and I feel like every second I'm going to be dumped xD I feel like he's got feelings for a facade. He's way out of my league. It's hard when you're certain that they could do much better. It's just so much pressure. Oh well, might as well see how it goes. The fact that I even wrote about this here isn't a good sign.

Edited by Cookiesandough
  • Like 1
Haha I know you are right, redhead. I feel really lost at the moment.

I think I felt rly lonely and sad and I confused that with feelings. I still feel that way but a little better now. Or maybe it's the same just different problems

I honestly don't know if I should even be in a rship right now. I miss dating I keep going back and forth with my decision but I said yes impulsively, and I was so happy at the time, because he so out of my league, and also because it's the first time that anyone has asked me to be their GF in a long time. I was beginning to think some thing was wrong with me. But I rarely push through passed a third or fourth date . I don't know if I will miss meeting different people. But as weird as it sounds, I like to meeting all these different characters and seen parts of myself and them? OLD is a mixed bag of nuts. I really like that. I liked learning about humanity and myself through fleeting moments with these people I wouldn't have to see again

It's not that I'm not happy. but it's so much pressure and I don't feel that connected. I care about him a lot and want to make him happy but it's long distance atm which means text a lot and FaceTime. I hate having to FaceTime already, makes me extremely anxious, and I feel like every second I'm going to be dumped xD I feel like he's got feelings for a facade. He's way out of my league. It's hard when you're certain that they could do much better. It's just so much pressure. Oh well, might as well see how it goes.

it's the first time that anyone has asked me to be their GF -- If a guy is asking you to be his girlfriend inside of a week, he's got a problem. Stay away from guys who are offering "instant relationships". And, forget this one for sure.

• Like 3
I've made a really long thread about him. Maybe 2!!! When we were having issues. He was telling me maybe next week? too when I asked him out. Lol. But we hadn't met yet. It's all good. :D

I don't know. Feelings to me = I'm very fond of you. Not love or anything. I really thought my bf had no desire for a gf at this point of his life compared to this guy. I thought I had a better chance with this guy even though I crushed on my bf more..I didn't have to confess my feelings first!!! He did it on the phone(He's on tour) and was very shy about it. lol was so cute. Now I'm kind of scared and don't really know what to do

Anyway, I don't like writing about things on here, though, I think it jinxes it or something. Lol. It's silly.

Yes,

I said date other girls.. but it's worse. he said specifically want to sleep with other girls lol...(I told him I don't sleep with anyone until I'm in a rship)

He said he wanted to have sex to distract essentially but 'date' (just casually)me at the same time. I was like not my business I guess but from what I read on ls dealing that way feels empty x.x

I'm really confused about who your bf is and who this thread is about.

They sound like the same guy.

Are they both in a band?

• Like 1
  • Author
Cookiesandough
I'm really confused about who your bf is and who this thread is about.

They sound like the same guy.

Are they both in a band?

Sorry, olive. It is confusing because I was multi dating at the time. This guy is not in a band. .

I started dating the guy I talked about in thread "guy lost interest any chance he'll come back ." but it didn't work out

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/transitioning/search/635167-broke-off-guy-i-dated-whopping-2-days-2.html#post7418351

Maybe this comment might help all the viewers at home: There were two guys, I take it. The guy Guy #1 who is the subject of this thread is in love with his ex. The guy who is the subject of your other thread, Guy #2, in the "In Search Of" subforum is a different guy. You really liked them both, Guy #1 broke up with you (in effect at least by telling you this stuff), and you broke up with Guy #2 for some reason why :confused:

I mean no disrespect OP, but despite seeming really intelligent, you seem to have an astounding lack of self-awareness. It's like your right hand has no idea of what your left hand is up to. You keep pursuing relationships that you will end up ending anyway--either after two dates or two emails--due to self-protective tendencies, your not being over your ex, the next solar or lunar eclipse... Your erratic all-over-the-place behaviour has to be exhausting to you as well as awfully confusing to the guys you come in contact with.

It's like you are using random guys to give you a sense of self. All the above after being on here for months and others pointing the above out to you many many times. No signs of change, sad to say.

Is therapy really not an option for you?

Edited by Imajerk17
  • Like 3
  • Author
Cookiesandough
Maybe this comment might help all the viewers at home: There were two guys, I take it. The guy Guy #1 who is the subject of this thread is in love with his ex. The guy who is the subject of your other thread, Guy #2, in the "In Search Of" subforum is a different guy. You really liked them both, Guy #1 broke up with you (in effect at least by telling you this stuff), and you broke up with Guy #2 for some reason why :confused:

I mean no disrespect OP, but despite seeming really intelligent, you seem to have an astounding lack of self-awareness. It's like your right hand has no idea of what your left hand is up to. You keep pursuing relationships that you will end up ending anyway--either after two dates or two emails--due to self-protective tendencies, your not being over your ex, the next solar or lunar eclipse... Your erratic all-over-the-place behaviour has to be exhausting to you as well as awfully confusing to the guys you come in contact with.

It's like you are using random guys to give you a sense of self. All the above after being on here for months and others pointing the above out to you many many times. No signs of change, sad to say.

Thank you. Yea. That is the gist of what happened.

I don't know about therapy again. But might have to:(

Edited by Cookiesandough

It doesn't have to be therapy if that's not your thang! I see a lot of similarities between us and I am still struggling with my anxious/avoidant tendencies - hence my recent thread! But there was a moment for me when a switch went off and I was really DONE following dead ends, perhaps it was the fact that I visited my estranged father and finally addressed his emotional avoidance in my life!

There might be something similar for you that you are holding onto from your past! Therapy is not the only way to move through it, there are many healthy choices like talking to loved ones, journaling, taking time alone with no dating and building your self-confidence through hobbies/things you're good at etc

I really do think my break from dating contributed to my new perspective as well. For the first time in years I am really trying to follow promising leads and it is hard, but I don't want to wake in 10 years with major regrets over MY OWN BAD CHOICES in men. I have wasted so much time on that sh*z and it has done nothing for me but wear my self-esteem down. Trust me when I say that beauty that attracts men dwindles with age and luxury with options will decline as the years go by!

Honestly, write down 5 things you really want in a man, like 5 key qualities of what an awesome partner to you would have! Now I don't mean any superficial characteristics, I mean things like empathy, consistency, security or whatever 5 things YOU really need in order to feel content and NOT ANXIOUS! Then carry this list in your pocket of have it saved in your phone (like I do) and don't entertain ANY bs from anyone who does not fulfill these essentials for you! Once someone's behavior breaches one of these, cull them! Seriously, this absolutely works!

And please don't think that anyone is trying to tell you that you aren't awesome just because you may have some wishy/washy behaviors going on! People can often identify these traits in others much easier than they can in themselves (eg. me haha). And it's very obvious to me that you have a good heart, so now use it on someone deserving!

• Like 1

Ditto

I'm concerned, Cookies because I think you mentioned somewhere you're now exclusive with someone?

You havent worked on your issues in any capacity so I'm wondering why you thought it was a good idea to jump into a relationship with someone (after 2 dates I think)?

• Like 3
  • Author
Cookiesandough

Not sure...I dated a guy for a week/2 dates. He told me our first date he wanted a monogamous rship. I told him I was just looking for casual and meeting someone I liked and liked me back. I vented to him about my ex. He talked a little about his.

Our next date, things got weird because he had a stressful event the following day(he's on probation for selling tree lol) I told him I was starting to get feelings for him. He said he still loved his ex and his life is a mess and if I found out things about him I would leave. He called me a goody good basically. He admitted he has kids. He got teary.

I told him I don't go beyond kissing until exclusive( he tried) He told me he can't get emotionally attached and just wants to screw randoms but we could be a couple and go on dates together(?) and he'd tell me lol. I said no couple, but I do wanna date and see where things go but only if he keeps opening up emotionally. He said he would try.

Then I thought we were not a match and I blocked him and unmatched him on tinder last week.

Now he has messaged me a ton(about 10 long ones) of messages on okcupid (another dating app) saying he knows I blocked him and he's sorry about weds, can't stop thinking about me, wants to date me. I know I am just a conquest now, but its kind of flattering and I am ever-curious and at no risk of giving it up to this guy...

We could keep partying? His life is a mess, but for some reason I am so intrigued by it. It's so different from my own. It would be a way to open up to new experiences. . I wonder if it's a bad idea to see him again. He doesn't seem like a bad guy but I get a creepy feeling from him like he could be dangerous or manipulative later. He says he gets super jealous. Maybe I should just block him on okcupid now and move on. That's prob what I'll do

Edited by Cookiesandough

We could keep partying? His life is a mess, but for some reason I am so intrigued by it. It's so different from my own. It would be a way to open up to new experiences. . I wonder if it's a bad idea to see him again. He doesn't seem like a bad guy but I get a creepy feeling from him like he could be dangerous or manipulative later. He says he gets super jealous. Maybe I should just block him on okcupid now and move on. That's prob what I'll do

So the guy says:

* he's messed up

* he's got feelings for his ex

* he just wants to screw around

* admits he's overly super jealous

You senses he :

* is creepy

* can be manipulative

* could be dangerous

Explain to me WHY you think THIS guy would be a good guy to open up to to new experiences??

And when you say *new experiences* what do you have in mind? Being manipulated? controlled? used? abused? because I don't see what other new experiences this guy could have in store for you.

This man is dysfunctional and a mess and it's right there under your nose. Why do you ignore it? and then create a new fantasy that he could be someone he's NOT?

You need to come down from what ever cloud you've been living on. This is real life, real people, and you can get real hurt.

• Like 2
  • Author
Cookiesandough
So the guy says:

* he's messed up

* he's got feelings for his ex

* he just wants to screw around

* admits he's overly super jealous

You senses he :

* is creepy

* can be manipulative

* could be dangerous

Explain to me WHY you think THIS guy would be a good guy to open up to to new experiences??

And when you say *new experiences* what do you have in mind? Being manipulated? controlled? used? abused? because I don't see what other new experiences this guy could have in store for you.

This man is dysfunctional and a mess and it's right there under your nose. Why do you ignore it? and then create a new fantasy that he could be someone he's NOT?

You need to come down from what ever cloud you've been living on. This is real life, real people, and you can get real hurt.

You're right, Gaeta. When I wrote this I was thinking... isn't there some corny line in some song that goes "I'd rather hurt than feel nothing at all..."~*~ But you are right. I am too soft for it.

I need to find just a normal guy who is interested, but I guess I'm looking for some exciting feelings. We were at a club on our date and some guy asked him for a "8 ball" I had no idea what it was... he said he didn't have it and a fight almost broke out.

Yeah I probably should stay away. I'm an adult but if my parents ever found out they'd kill me if they didn't faint first.

Thank you.

You're joking right?? He's selling drugs, on probation, has kids from random baby mammas, screwing others, physically aggressive - what a winner "D

How old are you?

I had an experience with a guy like this in my 20s (I'm a late bloomer haha so count it as growing pains) - well, it was fun but he beat me up on 2-3 occasions. He also stalked me and was sending treats for about an year. I brushed it off (he was going to be deported in case I got him to the police ... and I pitied him) but you know, it wasn't the smartest move in my life to say mildly.

You're right, Gaeta. When I wrote this I was thinking... isn't there some corny line in some song that goes "I'd rather hurt than feel nothing at all..."~*~ But you are right. I am too soft for it.

I need to find just a normal guy who is interested, but I guess I'm looking for some exciting feelings. We were at a club on our date and some guy asked him for a "8 ball" I had no idea what it was... he said he didn't have it and a fight almost broke out.

Yeah I probably should stay away. I'm an adult but if my parents ever found out they'd kill me if they didn't faint first.

Thank you.

• Like 2

Yeah I probably should stay away. I'm an adult but if my parents ever found out they'd kill me if they didn't faint first. .

Why couldn't a regular guy give you exciting feelings?

Instead of looking for excitement among the criminals of this world why not looking for excitement among the men that inject positive in this world and not negative!

Cookie I realize you are very naive. A man like this could have you fall into drugs and into a life of abuse and all this in the name of 'excitement'?

My daughter is 30 years old and I would kick her little arse if she was looking for that kind of excitement.

• Like 3
  • Author
Cookiesandough
You're joking right?? He's selling drugs, on probation, has kids from random baby mammas, screwing others, physically aggressive - what a winner "D

How old are you?

I had an experience with a guy like this in my 20s (I'm a late bloomer haha so count it as growing pains) - well, it was fun but he beat me up on 2-3 occasions. He also stalked me and was sending treats for about an year. I brushed it off (he was going to be deported in case I got him to the police ... and I pitied him) but you know, it wasn't the smartest move in my life to say mildly.

Oh wow, no_go. I'm so sorry. Yes I am late bloomer too but I will for excitement elsewhere yes. Ty. . Are you safe now

• Like 1
Oh wow, no_go. I'm so sorry. Yes I am late bloomer too but I will for excitement elsewhere yes. Ty. . Are you safe now

Yeah this was few (4) years ago... I learned to keep safe (I think).

This guy is a trouble, I'd advice you to steer away from guys that talk about criminal activities etc - even if it looks relatively innocent, usually there is way more than what is initially shared

• Like 1