Dating a short guy-How does it feel?

toomanyquestions123

Cookiesandough

I must reject that proposition because I haven't seen enough proof.

Edited by Cookiesandough

I read the initial post and....wow. That's like a guy coming on here and wondering about dating a woman with small boobs or something. I mean....REALLY?

• Like 2
I must reject that proposition because I haven't seen enough proof.

I don't even know what we are talking about anymore. I think I mixed up my celebrity divorces. :o

I'm with Cookies.

Olive and Cookies.... I wouldn't normally think of those two together. It may be a good combination. :p

• Like 2

I am old enough to remember that Tom was considered the most good looking and sexist man alive when he and Nicole were together. Also, it was Tom who divorced Nicole. Please don't rewrite history to fit your hangup on shorter men.

• Like 2
You are right. I think I mixed them up. :o

I am old enough to remember that Tom was considered the most good looking and sexist man alive when he and Nicole were together. Also, it was Tom who divorced Nicole. Please don't rewrite history to fit your hangup on shorter men.

You are too late. Olivetree already pointed this out.... or maybe you knew and just wanted to twist the knife!

The overall point is valid. If you are a short guy, it will always pay to be skeptical regarding the motives of any woman dating you.

The overall point is valid. If you are a short guy, it will always pay to be skeptical regarding the motives of any woman dating you.

Yep, being 5'3" I wonder if some of them just wanted to use me for sex.

When I met my beautiful taller (5'6") ex-wife at a party she told me I was beautiful and asked me to kiss her a couple of hours after that we were having sex.

When I met my beautiful taller (5'7") current wife of 18+ years, 21+ years ago, she was in a higher role in the same office where she earned more money than I. While she was also in a sexual relationship with a taller man, who earned more money as well.

She then asked me out on a date, because she thought I was very handsome and had a good personality. She then dumped the other guy after our first two dates (which occurred on the same day), then had sex with me on our third date.

Later she asked me to marry her, all while still earning more money than I. Today my wife still earns more money than I, through a successful and ongoing career in government management roles.

I've been with plenty of women short and tall (many more wealthy than I) who were drawn to me and wanted me in their pants even when I was broke.

Plenty of them paid for dates, bought me drinks and paid for meals, took me out and some even paid for holidays just to have me. There was even one who told me how rich her family was and how she would buy me so many things, if I would agree to be her boyfriend.

Even since kindergarten lots of pretty girls were always wanting to hang around me all of the time. Which from my teens onwards turned into plenty of single, divorced and married women wanting to date me or just have sex with me, with plenty of them begging for more.