I cheated and now he wants a 'HallPass'

i am having trouble following this thread.

Your fiance' is true to you.

You cheated and gave another guy a BJ.

You are not married.

He now, after being mortally wounded by you, wants a hall pass.

So...give it to him. He deserves it. IF you guys truly love each other, it will work out. Maybe he will not even act on it, just wants to see the level you are willing to go to to win him back.

But whining on here about his traits...is not going to get MY sympathy. He did not cheat with anyone.

i am having trouble following this thread.

Your fiance' is true to you.

You cheated and gave another guy a BJ.

You are not married.

He now, after being mortally wounded by you, wants a hall pass.

So...give it to him. He deserves it. IF you guys truly love each other, it will work out. Maybe he will not even act on it, just wants to see the level you are willing to go to to win him back.

But whining on here about his traits...is not going to get MY sympathy. He did not cheat with anyone.

No he doesn't ...when you neglect ones needs... don't think being boyfriend and girlfriend or husband and wife means your impervious to being cheated on.

Yeah, I don't condone what the OP did, but the right move here isn't giving the guy a hall pass; it's moving on without this guy. He sounds like man-child bum.

I've never been much interested in video games, and stories like this kind of make me glad of that. How many times over the years have we heard some version of this story where the boyfriend/husband basically avoids all responsibilities in the household or with the relationship because he's too busy playing video games all day and night?