Ex wants to reconcile [UPDATED]

It is nice to know he is just a liar and it isn't my fault as he led me to believe for many many years. If he is willing to lie to this girl he will be willing to keep to anyone. I can't believe I loved someone like this so hard for so long.

Congratulations for seeing the light.. have you blocked him yet?

• Author
Congratulations for seeing the light.. have you blocked him yet?

No because I have a bad habit of blocking and unblocking him since we have broken up and he will just see it as me trying to be petty and that he "won"

No because I have a bad habit of blocking and unblocking him since we have broken up and he will just see it as me trying to be petty and that he "won"

Well break that bad habbit and keep him blocked. It doesn’t matter what he thinks - no contact is for yourself and nobody else.

You’re just keeping the door open for him if he is still able to contact you.

Should I just let it be and know that with time she will realize how terrible of a person he is?

Let it be. His other relationships are absolutely none of your business, you are not dating.

You knew he was not a good guy before this... How many more times are you going to keep hitting your head against the wall, hoping that it doesn't bleed. Wise up already!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

I have an Instagram story and snap story and my ex checks almost every single picture I post throughout the day within the hour.

Yet, he left me for someone else and would freak out if I said I should block him.

Because he's curious. Wants to know how your doing. Almost like a competition per say- like are you more successful with or without him. Ego basically.

• Like 1

He may still be curious what you're doing and how you are. But the bottom line is that he chose someone else over you. So any lingering feelings he may have for you are just not enough to warrant any more of your energy thinking about him.

Block him so you can move on.

Because he's curious. Wants to know how your doing. Almost like a competition per say- like are you more successful with or without him. Ego basically.

^^ This!!! He is insecure and likes to keep confirming to himself how much happier he is and that you are you not as happy as he is. If he starts seeing pictures of a new BF and fun stuff you are doing he will go ballistic. Block his crazy ass and be rid of him.

The question is, why do you care if he is stalking your social media? Is it because you have waited for him, hoping that he would eventually "come to his sense" and "pick you." Why haven't you blocked him? If you are hoping that he is stalking you because there is the possibility that he will come back to you...

Because this whole entanglement has been a mess since you started dating. Every time you post about this . . .in whatever form . . . however you change the wording of the Q . . . you get the exact same answer: Your life will never improve until you fully cut the cord & disconnect from him in all ways. Block him on all social media. Stop talking to him. For heaven's sake STOP HAVING SEX WITH HIM! Get the locks on your apartment changed since he has a key which he uses.

This nonsense goes on & on because you let it. You like it. And you hope it means that eventually he's coming back.

• Like 5
Because this whole entanglement has been a mess since you started dating. Every time you post about this . . .in whatever form . . . however you change the wording of the Q . . . you get the exact same answer: Your life will never improve until you fully cut the cord & disconnect from him in all ways. Block him on all social media. Stop talking to him. For heaven's sake STOP HAVING SEX WITH HIM! Get the locks on your apartment changed since he has a key which he uses.

This nonsense goes on & on because you let it. You like it. And you hope it means that eventually he's coming back.

This is it. The whole situation is an absolute mess. And, it continues because you like it - you like the attention, even though he has treated you badly, you believe that somehow this relationship is "special," and you continue to believe that he will come to his senses and come back to you.

Stop stalking this guy, block him from your social media, and move on with your life...