Not ready to quit

That's the beautiful thing about working mid nights.. most would think that was bad, but thanks to ADT it isn't ... I can set the alarm when I leave and I can monitor when it is turned on and off... sounds ignorant, but I know she wouldn't bring him around our sons...plus too many nosey neighbors.. several of them know this fool and would call me at work if they saw him or his vehicle....I'm so glad karma is alive and well... can't wait til this bastard gets his ... I know it isn't all his fault but he knows exactly what he is doing...

If it wasn't him, it would be someone else. IT's all about her choices and her actions and the impact they have on the marriage and the relationship. Now, it's about your choices and your reactions.

• Like 2
If it wasn't him, it would be someone else. IT's all about her choices and her actions and the impact they have on the marriage and the relationship. Now, it's about your choices and your reactions.

Amen and Amen...this is what you need to focus on.

Yeah, the guy may deserve some retribution, but she is the one that is suppose to be committed to you, not him. She betrayed you not him.

She is the one that has to make it right with you, and if you continue to fold so easily, she will make a fool of you again.

That hurts even worse, trust me on that...

• Like 3
That's the beautiful thing about working mid nights.. most would think that was bad, but thanks to ADT it isn't ... I can set the alarm when I leave and I can monitor when it is turned on and off... sounds ignorant, but I know she wouldn't bring him around our sons...plus too many nosey neighbors.. several of them know this fool and would call me at work if they saw him or his vehicle....I'm so glad karma is alive and well... can't wait til this bastard gets his ... I know it isn't all his fault but he knows exactly what he is doing...

Are you able to watch her and hear what she says?

Can you see if she is getting a different phone for communicating with him/ability to tell if she's having phone conversations with him when you're not home?

Have you ever installed a VAR in her car?

It's really NOT about the OM... your wife did this to you - not the OM.

• Like 1
Are you able to watch her and hear what she says?

Can you see if she is getting a different phone for communicating with him/ability to tell if she's having phone conversations with him when you're not home?

Have you ever installed a VAR in her car?

It's really NOT about the OM... your wife did this to you - not the OM.

Very good point.

Good luck 3S. You are showing huge strength in your recent posts although I know you must be scared and hurting like hell under all that. We're pulling for you.

Stay strong and keep posting. Lots of good advice here.

She knows you have a security camera recording I presume? In which case she isn't going to do anything like contact him

What you need to see is her actions, not words and promises... But actions that she is remorseful and that she will do everything possible to gain your trust.

All I see is more manipulation. She gets angry that you have the nerve to distance yourself from her. When the yelling doesn't work, she turns on the affection. When the affection works, she turns it off as easily as she turned it on. And missing in all of this is an apology. What she should be offering is groveling-on-the-floor, tearful begging. That's remorse. Not growing distant the day after her dramatic marriage proposal.

All I see is more manipulation. She gets angry that you have the nerve to distance yourself from her. When the yelling doesn't work, she turns on the affection. When the affection works, she turns it off as easily as she turned it on. And missing in all of this is an apology. What she should be offering is groveling-on-the-floor, tearful begging. That's remorse. Not growing distant the day after her dramatic marriage proposal.

But she got the results she intended to get with little effort - so why bother now?

Seriously...she's shallow and predictable. She will keep using you as long as you keep allowing it. She doesn't want to be inconvenienced by the divorce - but you are being unrealistic if you think for a minute her affair ended.

She hasn't had any consequences that hurt enough to change things. You're too easy to manipulate.

Stop being so nice and so predictable... and certainly don't have sex with her = she will end up pregnant and try and say it's yours.