ExGF#2 stopped by to ask for another chance......

Guess I will go play in someone else's sandbox......

I haven't gotton a very warm reception here. BP doesn't seem overly distraught about life. His protective Pussy cats are sharpening the claws so unless someone wants to engage in a meaningful dialogue I will move on down the road.

Best of luck to ya BP. If your a young man I say take all you can get. Life's to short to miss out on the milk n honey. If you catch my drift.

• Like 1

Hello BP, it's been awhile. I just read what I believe is the latest regarding your ex-gf's.

So, I'm curious, where do you stand with the situation now. Are you with either of them, have you found what you've been looking for in someone new ?

I think if you are still following the "time out" route it might be good for you. But hey, if not, you seem like an introspective enough person to know what's best for you.

So... I was just curious about how you were doing with everything. Also, is your STBEXW your EXW yet ?

Lastly, I wanted you to know that through yours and others encouragement, I've decided to post my story. Just not sure exactly which forum to post it in. Any suggestions ?

Hope you are doing well and I look forward to reading your update !

• Author
Hello BP, it's been awhile. I just read what I believe is the latest regarding your ex-gf's.

So, I'm curious, where do you stand with the situation now. Are you with either of them, have you found what you've been looking for in someone new ?

I think if you are still following the "time out" route it might be good for you. But hey, if not, you seem like an introspective enough person to know what's best for you.

So... I was just curious about how you were doing with everything. Also, is your STBEXW your EXW yet ?

Lastly, I wanted you to know that through yours and others encouragement, I've decided to post my story. Just not sure exactly which forum to post it in. Any suggestions ?

Hope you are doing well and I look forward to reading your update !

Hey RG, great to hear from you...

On your story, give me a line or two overview and I can tell you where to post it. If you have PM yet you can PM me or you can post it on my thread, either way.

My situation...

Most of it is in the last update I guess. Had to let the last one go because she pulled back from me for some unknown reason that she would not or could not explain.

I must say that it really hurt to break up with her a lot, I was deeply in love and I still love her, but I don't allow that stuff in my relationships. We are both in love or we are not, if not we are over.

I know I got carried away with that one which I probably will not allow myself to do again, maybe ever. But I really like being in love.

And yes, I am doing the alone thing like my female friends and everyone here have advised. It is getting kind of old though, and I have met so many nice girls. Some are women that I have know for a while and some are new prospects. I think some here believe I am callous for building my "Next girl" list, to me it just seems like common sense.

The new singer that I am using for my band is really sweet. But, she is a little conservative for me, and she already wants to fix me because I am such a wayward sinner. I keep her at arms length for a lot of reasons, mostly because I don't want to be fixed. I like me.

I will say that it is difficult to not take her to bed though, she is really sexy and beautiful.

I think I am going to start dating again soon, the alone thing is old already.

Divorce is not finished yet, I hope soon. We are far apart on the negotiations though. I just brought in a barracuda lawyer so I think that it should progress faster after everyone recovers from the great flood of 2017.

Overall I am doing well though. And how are you doing?

Ok, now everyone can give it to me...Advice that is...

So my life is crazy, I am kind of ok with that.

I have issues, and I working on them.

Here is the current situation for me:

Ex GF (#1-or whatever, Also former AP) does not want to kill me anymore. I think that is positive. She has started to heal from the breakup, and I am really glad about that. I never wanted to hurt her and I have many times.

She has gotten her a new boy toy to play with and she is good with that. She says that she still loves me, although I do not know why, and she never wants to be with me ever again. I think all that is healthy for her and I am really happy for her.

Took her to lunch yesterday, and it was nice. However, she did kiss me in the car for a while. Not sure why she did that, but whatever.

STBXW, whom I ran into at the store yesterday by the produce, has been texting Ex GF #1 about me and wants to be her friend. They texted back and forth for a while. EGF1 said no and that she did not want to be involved in any drama, which I thought was very classy of her.

STBXW told EGF1 how much she loved me and that I just did not see it. What a joke that statement is. Of course she says that while trying to take every penny that I have and leave me broke. LOL.

All of the STBXW stuff is just general background information.

And the real question is partially about EGF2.

She stopped by last night to grovel and ask for another chance. I just broke up with her Sunday and asked her to stay as far away for me as possible. Yeah, she really honored that request.

I broke up with her because after our initial whirlwind she started to pull back after I had already fallen deeply in love.

That hurt me a lot. I am not sure that I am inclined to give her another chance, I am not sure that I trust her at this point, no matter how much she shakes that sweet A** of hers at me.

She pulled out all the stops and tried to get me in bed with her, which I declined. I did listen to what she had to say, but I am completely unsure about what I should do with EGF2.

And finally, I met a really nice girl on Sunday that I may want to be with, but a large part of me is starting to think I need to stay away from all women for a period of time like a month, or 3 months, something like that.

So advice time:

1) Do I give EGF2 another chance? I am not sure that she has groveled enough yet. And I really fell hard for her.

2) Check new girl out? Interesting possibilities there!!!

3) Stay away from all women for some period of time?

Please be serious with your replies if possible. I realize that all of this is completely crazy.

I'm respectfully saying that it sounds like you may be a love addict. I'm one, but still in my M and having APs. I don't know how to stop. Maybe counseling would help, but I don't know how. It's not as easy as just deciding to stop.

I'm respectfully saying that it sounds like you may be a love addict. I'm one, but still in my M and having APs. I don't know how to stop. Maybe counseling would help, but I don't know how. It's not as easy as just deciding to stop.

Time for intensive IC for you.

• Author

As much as I agree with you , Road, not this time.

I am fine. Everyone is going to have a little heartbreak from time to time.

Further, if the right girl comes along and am not afraid to be in a relationship.

I be a little reluctant to allow myself to fall deeply in love too early.

Even further, you know I have done my time being a wonderful husband and father. I have raised my children and still help raise my grand children.

What I will not do is apologize for liking women in general. I am still doing my alone time, for now.

But guys, women are fascinating and beautiful. I would like to find the right one to be with long term. But I am not going to shun the ones in between then and now. And I am not going to be a celibate monk either.

Does that make sense or do I still need therapy???

Just a thought about how you view women, your posts are worded like you love women, as a whole, that you find them beautiful and fascinating. "Loving" an entire gender is diminishing of individuality, its reduces a person to a function they play in your life. Something to think about.

• Like 1
I am working on not having more that one woman at a time. It just gets to be too much.

I wanted to have a real relationship with EGF2, until she started to pull away for what ever reason. I was dating her exclusively. Actually I wanted a real relationship with EGF1 until she went nuts on me.

So are you saying go with EGF1 or EGF2 or neither?

Save yourself the confusion and pick neither.

You broke up with them for a reason. Unless that changed, you'll only find yourself right back to square one if you settle for either one of them.

Why not try being on your own for a little while? Enjoy your life and stop tying yourself up in knots.

It's just not worth it.

• Like 1