ExGF#2 stopped by to ask for another chance......

• Author
BP sounds like a weird deal. Confused why she was so special it did not sound like you was rooted in more than sex

No, it was more than sex. I mean I can get laid any time. I actually wanted more with her.

I thought she was special.

But, for me, I am too old to wait around for somebody to decide if they are all in or not. Especially when we both said we were all in from the beginning.

Win some lose some...

• Author

Well...

On one hand I think all women are special and beautiful.

STBXW yeah at one time I loved her desperately and foolishly.

#1 yes she was and is special, I just think that one ran it's course. She had a couple of freak-outs that I did not want to deal with anymore.

The last one, it is just hard to say. Something special about that one. A particular sweetness, who knows.

I guess I will never know why she pulled back, I just know that it is not something I deal with in an R. You are either all in or not. So that one is not...

• Like 1

A certain sweetness like a virgin? Has to more tout

Ran its course. Or your running from it. Sounds like you still love her.

Sounds like stbexw ran its course

When you are a passionate person, you love women, and you love being in love, it's going to be hard to sort out what is real and what is not.

I know it goes against the grain (or at least I suspect it does), but I would say discipline yourself to take things slow with any woman who seems "special" - and proceed with your head more than your heart in the beginning. If it is real, it with withstand the seemingly initial cold scrutiny.

I say this as a recovering passion-addict lol. I was careful, and my real thing actually was/is the real thing, and it was worth it :D

• Like 3

Blues, just wanted to send you a (((hug))). I don't normally hang round this forum, but am aware of your excellent posts on the other boards and have just read this whole thread. You've been through some tough times and I hope you are OK. Sorry to hear it didn't work out with this recent gf - it sounded so promising. But I know you are a wise as experienced guy and will quickly get past this.

Good luck!

• Author

Thanks...

You know it happens to everyone at one time or another. I will say that the lead singer (female) and the girl I took to lunch to day will not heed the warning, which is please don't get involved with me.

So things are looking up. And for the most part I am over the last one. Gotta say though I really loved the last one and she was special.

Who knows what the future holds. Plus I did get to dance with girl #4 last weekend and she was sooooo nice and she felt good.

So as soon as I get out of time out I have a great selection of girls to go out with. Some of them may be really good long term partners. who is to say???

Life is good. I think I will be really careful to not fall in love, that seems to cause problems for me...

• Like 1

Jenkins seems to know you pretty good. Sounds like your still wet for gf2. The lease and girl for n singer. My head is spinning. You want a long term relationship sounds like the gal that let you dip your stick and took your money is where you should land. She is the only one one that sounds likes she loves you. The others sound desperate

• Author

No not gf2...

And I am not sleeping around anymore, for now.

I'm just lining up the next batch. They are all nice girls. If a while I will she which one works out. As far as the singer goes, I will probably leave her alone, that is kind of a promising musical relationship that I don't want to mess up.

As far as EGF2, women usually get one chance with me. So she has blown it that chance.

Anyway, I'm fine.

Line them up. Like ducks in a row. So singing girl out. Special girl 2 out. So that leaves dancing girl. Or is lunch girl and dancing girl same Is she or old or new. I'm new here and confused. What is this line up for? What are you waiting for? Does not sound like any of them are your thing. Or is this a test

• Author

I don't know...

This is the next group of women that I will date basically. But I am still in time out for now. All of my female friends have told me I have to slow down and get over my last heartbreak.

I never found out how long time out was for, but I am pretty much over the last one.

Were you with your last love long? You say you are over her. Sounds like your over all of them. What's time out? Sounds like punishment. If you are over her what's the hold up?

• Author

Well...

My female friends tell me that I have to not date for a while and "Work on myself". This is time out.

I am just going with what people are telling me and maybe trying to be a little more responsible with dating.

We will see...

So you never planned to be with your first gf because you were with your wife? You say she is special if you divorced then why not hookup with her? So if your girl buddies pulling the stings. Are you interested in hooking up here.

Since I don't know what I'm doing maybe you can check out my threads. You have thousands of posts. So maybe your friends will follow you

Edited by jigwig
  • Author

Not exactly...

STBXW, I was done with her several years ago. She was just to wasted (drug addict) for me to abandon her. And I had Kids still at home that I had to take care of.

EGF1, was my AP and when I was done with the marriage we were able to have a real relationship.

FYI, I have no idea what I am doing either...

• Like 1
So I'm probably going to get boo'ed off of here when I ask this. what is AP? And if you could have something real why didn't you keep at it?

20 questions or what eh.

AP = Affair Partner

I think BP has explained well enough that things didn't work out with her. He didn't keep it going because he didn't feel she was all in.

• Like 1
20 questions or what

I think BP has explained well enough that things didn't work out with her. He didn't keep it going because he didn't feel she was all in.

Why so reactive. Just trying to understand the situation better. BP seem pretty confused and broken hearted. How do you not know that I don't have anything to offer here. From reading these posts and some of the lame remarked offered perhaps a few more questions might have been in order.

From what I can tell this guy needs to learn how to be alone. If he is liking your words and letting you speak for him and disliking my effort to understand then he is not much of a man if he can't speak for himself.

He said he is in 'time out' and the entire time using the time to line up the the next batch of women like they are heffers getting ready to be milked. What kind of personal growth strategy is that?

Edited by jigwig
  • Author
Why so reactive. Just trying to understand the situation better. BP seem pretty confused and broken hearted. How do you not know that I don't have anything to offer here. From reading these posts and some of the lame remarked offered perhaps a few more questions might have been in order.

From what I can tell this guy needs to learn how to be alone. If he is liking your words and letting you speak for him and disliking my effort to understand then he is not much of a man if he can't speak for himself.

He said he is in 'time out' and the entire time using the time to line up the the next batch of women like they are heffers getting ready to be milked. What kind of personal growth strategy is that?

It is fine JW...

But they are not heifers. It would be kind of silly to not notice the various women that would like to date me. I am single, even if I am in time out.

I mean it just seems like common sense to survey the landscape and see what the various options are.

• Like 1
So I'm probably going to get boo'ed off of here when I ask this. what is AP? And if you could have something real why didn't you keep at it?

I see you just joined. Are you one of his exes?

• Like 1
I see you just joined. Are you one of his exes?

Little filly you haven't been here long either. Sounds like your protecting the honor of your man. Good girl.

Sounds to me like he has set himself up a nice little hornets nest to me. All I can say to BP single or not if your dipping your dipstick in everything that shows ya attention your bound to catch something. And the more there are the worse it stings. But your a big boy. You don't need an old country boy like me to tell ya what you already know. I think your aproach is pretty good. Take it easy survey the land, but at some point don't you think you need to start thinking for yourself. Figure out your own values before you start lining up any warm body that rubs up against ya? You say you want meaningful and all.