Wife wants to casually date

Nousernamesleft

Maybe you could date around for awhile till you find someone who has similar world view points about sex, marriage, and relationships? Although.... I suspect a person with similar view points, will probably not want to become involved with a married man.

Oberfeldwebel

I want to ask if she is taking any medication for bi-polar? I assume she is not from what you describe. I understand she is a beautiful woman and at her best, she is probably a great wife and mother. However, this is going to be a very difficult relationship regardless of what you do. It will be impossible without professional help, ie counseling and medication. You can not fix her, you can only control yourself. You can't use ration and reason with someone that is manic, because they are not thinking rationally. She will have bouts of reason and do things to give you hope, but will lapse again. I know I could not live my life this way. You have to make your own decisions, but you have to take off the rose colored glass and see things for what they are and not what they could or you want them to be.