God is a forgiving god. I know this

But what if you do something you know you shouldn't do, but want to do it anyway because you know God will forgive you ?

Your screwed :D

sorry , couldn't resist.

But nah , l think that would make you human because the saint is a sinner to remember.

• 4 weeks later...
somuchfortheone

Just my two cents .. people think of repentance as just apologizing. Christians are expected to repent which is apologizing for our sins and also turning away from our sin. I'm not saying God will not forgive an intentional sin... however how can you truly be remorseful when you're sinning with such recklessness? You're sinning because you know you're forgiven… That's way worse than sinning because you don't know your actions are sins... or sinning because you had an imperfect moment… You're taking God's forgiveness for granted… That's a slippery slope I don't think I would recommend that

Also the Bible says faith without works is dead. Walking away from your sin. would be a form of works… So if you're not doing that, I would question how strong is your faith?

• Like 1
God is a forgiving god. I know this

But what if you do something you know you shouldn't do, but want to do it anyway because you know God will forgive you ?

Then you shouldn't do it! Never go against GOD as GOD is always watching us all!