Husband suddenly left me & is living with the other woman. ?

• Author
sarahssarah

I have to stop thinking about the past..

What's done is done.

& it is what it is ...

Our life together is over & now he will make a new one with his new family.

The betrayal is just so eerie .. feels like a

Nightmare for me that I'm going to wake up

From any day now.

• Author
sarahssarah

Let me tell you guys something else

He's actually upset because I refused to name our child a junior..

Why would I name our son after someone who broke my heart AND had a baby on me!?

He's delusional.

• Like 1

I completely agree. Name your child whatever you like because you will be the one spending the most time with them. Your hormones are also making you more emotional. You have to treat yourself fairly and stand up for yourself even if he doesn't. You are pregnant and need him, she is pregnant and needs him too; but he has chosen to be with her. Is that fair? Does that sound like a man who loves you? Why can't she be the one alone and him with you? What does that tell you Sarah?

• Author
sarahssarah
I completely agree. Name your child whatever you like because you will be the one spending the most time with them. Your hormones are also making you more emotional. You have to treat yourself fairly and stand up for yourself even if he doesn't. You are pregnant and need him, she is pregnant and needs him too; but he has chosen to be with her. Is that fair? Does that sound like a man who loves you? Why can't she be the one alone and him with you? What does that tell you Sarah?

Youre right..

it tells me that I deserve better & have to move on

And file for divorce. I don't feel ready.. I feel scared to

File for divorce .. but it needs to be done.

Youre right..

it tells me that I deserve better & have to move on

And file for divorce. I don't feel ready.. I feel scared to

File for divorce .. but it needs to be done.

What are you afraid of Sarah?

• Author
sarahssarah
What are you afraid of Sarah?

I really don't know what I'm afraid of.

I think it's the thought of not being attached to him in some way..

Maybe it's just the thought of ending something that used to be so sacred and special to me. I looked at it like a spiritual thing between us and God.. & it feels scary to think about signing.

I really need to go talk to a lawyer. If I take that first step then I think I will be okay with the rest..

Someone told me that it's not always good to rush divorce if you're not healed. But It really doesn't even matter at this point, does it..

• Like 1
You know Sarah he really is a piece of shyt if I've ever seen one. He leaves his pregnant wife and kid and goes off and impregnates another woman. All the begging you did plus the threats and he still stayed away from home. Now he has the audacity to tell you he loves you? Honey this is not love but selfish manipulation at it's highest degree. Please be aware that a lot of no good men keep both of the baby mamas (and some men have more than 2) on the sweet side. Why? Because if they keep you in love with them you won't file for child support. These guys end up scott free and look for more women who are not tied down with kids. Please talk to your family about this and seek their help. He is now tied to this woman for the rest of his life as he is you. Do you want to live like this?

THIS.

Sarah...I know it's hard but you need to pull yourself together and be strong for your KIDS. FIGHT. Get a lawyer. Get free legal help.

FILE FOR AN EMERGENCY ORDER OF SUPPORT. YOU need to secure child support for your two children before the OW does it too. This isn't about love or marriage or divorce or sadness or jealousy.

it's about money. GET YOUR AFFAIRS IN ORDER. NOW. worry about the other stuff later.

• Like 2
  • Author
sarahssarah
THIS.

Sarah...I know it's hard but you need to pull yourself together and be strong for your KIDS. FIGHT. Get a lawyer. Get free legal help.

FILE FOR AN EMERGENCY ORDER OF SUPPORT. YOU need to secure child support for your two children before the OW does it too. This isn't about love or marriage or divorce or sadness or jealousy.

it's about money. GET YOUR AFFAIRS IN ORDER. NOW. worry about the other stuff later.

He's paying me child support on a weekly basis.

Should I go to court and get it in writing or something? No clue how this works but that's why I need a lawyer..

He's paying me child support on a weekly basis.

Should I go to court and get it in writing or something? No clue how this works but that's why I need a lawyer..

YES...you need it legal...deducted from his paycheck. Right now he controls you because he can stop that payment at any time. I'm not sure how it is where you live but in my state they take his income and do all the calculations and come up with a figure. If his OW files, they will take his income AFTER deducting YOUR child support and then she gets an amount calculated after that. So you do have an advantage because your kids came first.

But you will lose that if you trust him to just write you a check each week. At least consult a lawyer. Not sure if you can pay for one, but they may be able to give you some self service options. You may be able to do some of the paperwork yourself.

He's controlling everything right now because if he gets pissed at you or if the OW cries "OUR kid needs that money!" your'e going to be in for much more of a fight.

STOP YOUR ALLEGIANCE TO HIM .....dont' feel bad. you are divorcing...This isn't being mean or anything...it's what people do in a divorce....and if he gets mad,.....just tell him that "this is what being divorced means....since we are divorcing, We need to do it by the books and truly separate our lives and I need to protect myself and our children since i will be their main caregiver".

YOU OWE HIM NOTHING ...he left you...he got someone else pregnant. Stop worrying about him. Take care of YOU. Get the financial/custody stuff out of the way then cry for a month if you need to....Just PROTECT YOURSELF.

please...I just can't stress this enough. He's having a kid with someone else. All bets are off.

• Like 2

I'm so sorry you're going through this. Don't fight your feelings. Of course you love him, despite all this. The emotions take awhile to fade. But you need to let your logic take hold right now and protect you and those babies. Go see a lawyer, find out your rights and do what you need to do to protect yourself. It hurts a lot, but right now, your only focus is you and your babies. Nothing else.

Take care, OP and keep us posted.

• Author
sarahssarah
I'm so sorry you're going through this. Don't fight your feelings. Of course you love him, despite all this. The emotions take awhile to fade. But you need to let your logic take hold right now and protect you and those babies. Go see a lawyer, find out your rights and do what you need to do to protect yourself. It hurts a lot, but right now, your only focus is you and your babies. Nothing else.

Take care, OP and keep us posted.

Yea despite everything he's done.. how he's proved he has no love for me. I'm still sitting here caring about him & his life. I'm too nice ..

I texted him & told him I am doing cs legally ..& how I don't want him in the room when i deliver our child. Told him that I don't owe him anything .

I think he wants to mosey on through life acting like what he did with her was a mistake.. he's not with her.. he feels lonely at night like I do..

But in reality he's living a whole new life that does not include me and I have to remember that. He doesn't care. It drives me crazy that I will never get enough closure when it comes to this situation. It's just: ok youve been ****ed over to the extreme.. now move on with life because the love of your life is a sham!

Yea despite everything he's done.. how he's proved he has no love for me. I'm still sitting here caring about him & his life. I'm too nice ..

I texted him & told him I am doing cs legally ..& how I don't want him in the room when i deliver our child. Told him that I don't owe him anything .

I think he wants to mosey on through life acting like what he did with her was a mistake.. he's not with her.. he feels lonely at night like I do..

But in reality he's living a whole new life that does not include me and I have to remember that. He doesn't care. It drives me crazy that I will never get enough closure when it comes to this situation. It's just: ok youve been ****ed over to the extreme.. now move on with life because the love of your life is a sham!

I know that it feels like that... and frankly it sucks in every way.

I have and do feel that. The woman that I loved with all my heart screwed me over for 26 years.

All you can do is just move forward. Cry when you need to cry, rage when you need to rage, and just move forward.

It sucks, but luckily, it will not kill you. Even though half, at least, of my life is gone and a huge portion of that wasted, I know that I will get through it.

Overall, I am just so much happier than I have been for years. You just have to work through it. Eventually, your love will turn to hatred, and I am hoping that with more time it will turn to indifference.

One day the pain will die down and I will not even think of her on a daily basis.

Be strong...

• Author
sarahssarah

Btw guys I've been feeling angry and empowered all day.

I saw a fb comment and the girl said she was taking MY daughter somewhere. I almost died. I was about to call him & curse him out but I had to stop myself. I have no control over this anymore. I have to take the power I DO have

******If you guys have any advice on dealing with Ow and her doing things with my child taking her places, please let me know. I haven't met her and I really don't want to meet her. I'm not ready for that & idk if I'll ever be ready for that.

I'm doing the child support thing asap.

Part of me wants to be petty and drag the divorce out until she has her baby LOL take him and HER for everything they've taken from me. Alimony, child support .. have fun raising your new baby with the left over money you have. I'm a single mom. He has himself AND his new girlfriend to depend on.

This is what he gets. I don't owe him anything. He decided to leave me and I hope he is punished. I shouldn't have to deal with him every week for a few dollars. He can blame me and curse me... it doesn't matter because I will ignore him. I'm ignoring any negativity that comes from him from now on.

• Like 2

Hi Sarah

I don't really have any solid advice for you... I'm struggling to make it through my situation too.

But I wanted to say my heart goes out to you. I know exactly the pain and feelings you're experiencing. I'm glad you felt angry and empowered yesterday. I hope for you that those days begin to outnumber the bad ones!

May we both find peace.

• Author
sarahssarah
Hi Sarah

I don't really have any solid advice for you... I'm struggling to make it through my situation too.

But I wanted to say my heart goes out to you. I know exactly the pain and feelings you're experiencing. I'm glad you felt angry and empowered yesterday. I hope for you that those days begin to outnumber the bad ones!

May we both find peace.

Thank you .. my heart goes out you too. It's such a struggle

Every single day to go through the feeling of being

Rejected and betrayed. I just hope there is a light at the end of the

Tunnel and SOON.

Tell your stupid husband that under no circumstances is he to let OW watch your baby or take her anywhere. He is the one who is supposed to take care of her when you give him visitation or there won't be anymore until the court orders it. I would blow sky high if another woman put her hands on my child.

• Like 1
  • Author
sarahssarah

I don't even want to call him and talk to him about it

Bc he will ask how I know.

& I will look like a stalker.

My daughter says they didn't go.

I hate this so much. I just wish everything

Was normal & he wanted to be mine again.but he just ruined us.

I need a therapist. I just feel distracted by him

& his actions the entire day.

• Like 1

Unfortunately for you this is the new normal so get used to it. This woman and baby are not going anywhere. You have to detach from him because if he wanted you he would be there. You need to keep remembering that.

I don't even want to call him and talk to him about it

Bc he will ask how I know.

& I will look like a stalker.

My daughter says they didn't go.

I hate this so much. I just wish everything

Was normal & he wanted to be mine again.but he just ruined us.

I need a therapist. I just feel distracted by him

& his actions the entire day.

So either she is lying to **** with you or they made your child lie to you.

Print that **** out and bring it to a lawyer. Stat. You're not a stalker if she posted it publicly

• Like 1

Sorry but you have no legal way of keeping your child from spending time with your husband's new partner. Unless this woman has a criminal record, is a drunk/drug addict or is in some way a danger or could cause harm to the children, there's nothing an attorney or a court can do to keep her out of the kids' lives.

When the kids are in his care and in his household, he can legally choose who gets to be around the kids or watch the kids if he can't. While you likely don't have any legal recourse, you are the children's mother and if you're that uncomfortable with her being around them, then you'll have to find a way to calmly express that to your former spouse and hopefully he will respect your wishes.

I know you despise this woman for the role she played in the demise of your marriage and that's your right. Nobody can blame you for feeling that way. However, it may not be worth it to fight over this. At least for the time being, it doesn't appear that she's going anywhere so for the sake of your kids, maybe it'll be worth it to try and keep the peace. Yes, express your concerns to your husband but don't threaten to keep your kids from seeing him if the new gf is around b/c that will only hurt you legally and of course it would hurt the kids to not see their dad.

I am sorry you're going through this. It can't be easy to watch your husband living a life with someone else. I understand and I wish you the best.

• Like 2
  • Author
sarahssarah
Sorry but you have no legal way of keeping your child from spending time with your husband's new partner. Unless this woman has a criminal record, is a drunk/drug addict or is in some way a danger or could cause harm to the children, there's nothing an attorney or a court can do to keep her out of the kids' lives.

When the kids are in his care and in his household, he can legally choose who gets to be around the kids or watch the kids if he can't. While you likely don't have any legal recourse, you are the children's mother and if you're that uncomfortable with her being around them, then you'll have to find a way to calmly express that to your former spouse and hopefully he will respect your wishes.

I know you despise this woman for the role she played in the demise of your marriage and that's your right. Nobody can blame you for feeling that way. However, it may not be worth it to fight over this. At least for the time being, it doesn't appear that she's going anywhere so for the sake of your kids, maybe it'll be worth it to try and keep the peace. Yes, express your concerns to your husband but don't threaten to keep your kids from seeing him if the new gf is around b/c that will only hurt you legally and of course it would hurt the kids to not see their dad.

I am sorry you're going through this. It can't be easy to watch your husband living a life with someone else. I understand and I wish you the best.

You're right.. & that's why I'm just not gonna say anything because

I can't control who she's with or around unless I go to court and try to take

Full custody and take all of his rights. I don't want to do that to him because

He needs time with kids too.

I'm not gonna do any creeping. I told myself I need to just really pick myself up

AGAIN & make my new life. Stop caring about what they have going on.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Your post breaks my heart. I didn't read all the messages but beginnings.

I was there in 2015. You can read my posts.

Fast forward 2017. I still have a joint property with ex and he still is not communicating but I am 110% better

I can advice the following:

*You gave control of your life and he took advantage of it and did not take care of your heart. You must regain your control

* Go counselling ALONE so you can become stronger. Try to focus your energy and attention within not outside. And above all not based on your husband.

* Go NO contact. Don't bother to tell him you are doing so. If you need to communicate due to kids. do so via email. Best is hire a lawyer and draft a separation agreement. You may not want to but this is best.

* DO things with family and friends and travel. Keep on moving forward. Trust me you will be at a better place future.

* Seek spirituality (in whatever form) - know there is a reason all is happening. Try to dettach yourself. Sleep well, exercise, eat well

* Don't date but think of how it would feel to be loved truly loved. ONce ready, start dating

* Let him go. It's his loss

* Don't forget we come as nothing, and leave with nothing. Life is a journey and travellers we meet in the way are there for our own evolution and growth. With this in mind seek people around you who give you positivity.

* Love yourself. I used to buy myself flowers and still do.

* Something that helped me was what a friend asked me to do. Take a photo of something beautiful every day. You will see life is beautiful. LET HIM GO.

* Forgive him and Forgive yourself for not see it coming. Cheating is on him...no you. Forgive forgive so you can be happy

ah...also read about Narcissistic Abuse and stages. Read ...read

Keep on posting here. It helps.

Edited by Love2015
  • Like 3