My ex joined my department ????

Brokenheartedman12

• Author
Brokenheartedman12

Hello all, so over the past few weeks the ex gf and I have Been getting close again, going to concerts, partying that involved us hooking up and kissing a few days later. Hit a rough patch due to "our friends" telling her I did something I didn't do. I got upset she believed them and kinda blew up at her about it while I should've focused my anger towards them for starting rumor. She didn't block me on anything but she says she needs space, when I asked if she even still wanted me in her life she said of course. I'm very hurt she said she needs the week and I rescpectively accepted her wish for space. I'm just hurt I lost her already for 6 months and don't want to for another 6 months ?

• Author
Brokenheartedman12
I'm so sorry.

Problem is, this wasn't a "stupid argument". She was concerned about an issue and asked you about it. Considering that the two of you were/are trying to sort out issues, she was absolutely correct to ask you about it. The fact that you blew up about her asking you a question is a giant red flag which she'd be silly to ignore.

Remember that life is 5% what happens to us and 95% of how we react.

Do you think she'll get over it, she said we are friends she just needs space. It's killing me. But I'm not going to beg like I did the first time and lose her again

I just think she isn't treating you right. She wants you when she wants you but she doesn't want to hold up her end of being a good girlfriend. She just sounds impulsive and like a mess.

• Author
Brokenheartedman12

Well we aren't dating anymore but she keeps coming onto me like she wants me back

Well we aren't dating anymore but she keeps coming onto me like she wants me back

It's because you're open to accepting breadcrumbs. If you continue this behavior that's all you'll get.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author
Brokenheartedman12

I am very depressed lately, and it all started when she came back into the picture. I can't live or with out without her, I'll try to delete her and soon regret it right after. I was nc for 6 months until we decided to meet, and ya I missed her but her being back is TORTURE!! We had sex and made out, a couple days later made out again, she's very hot and cold with me but gets very upset when I decide I don't wanna be around and says she rather me stay and fight......WHAT? We aren't together! Stay and fight for what, and in the past that never worked! Yesterday I was with her for a bit she brought up this place we ate while dating and how we should go there, I was like ya maybe and she turns and looks at me all upset, she just finished fireschool and one of her friends (female) says it's probably better off we don't hang out, she calls her while I car with me and asked are you with him??? And that's when she told me she said that and I was like well maybe she's right...... again looks at me all upset. She's out partying with some of the people In her class and I can't stop thinking that she hooked up with one and Ik even if she did she's not my girlfriend anymore. But these guys are much older and the one that was trying just broke up with his gf 2 days ago!! So I said to her as a friend just be careful he's rebounding off you! He is 25! And she just turned 20:(. But ever since she's back I'm not happy anymore I miss her and ontop of that torture myself and I know I should delete her and not look back but that's hard to do when she's on your fire department now! She joined a month after break up!! YAY! She tells me she wants to get back but I hurt her so bad well she has no idea what this is doing to me physically and mentally I love her so much, and I'll catch myself getting all teary every now and than lately. Wish I can go back to may when I just missed her but was able to be happy

• 3 weeks later...
  • Author
Brokenheartedman12

Don't ever go back to ex, it's nothing but heartache, I know after a break up you want them to come back but believe me it is not worth it. I am crushed beyond belief. Ex and I met up in late June been friends with the talk of getting back but we didn't cause apparently I hurt her to bad. We hooked up and had sex a couple times which was a mistake on my part. I invited her over with a group of my friends she got super drunk and started bragging about her new fwb. While puking my friend was helping her she kept saying how she loved me and that she was a good girlfriend. This guy came to pick her up and me and him almost got into a fist fight cause tough guy over here thought he'd try to be all big infront of her. He wouldn't get out of his truck. People do not go back to an ex, I loved mine but she is an immature b*tch. I am so upset right now to say the least it sucks, but man. That was God telling me it's time to move the **** on.

P.s her car is still at my house wtf do I do lol, we bugged out on each other this morning as well

• Author
Brokenheartedman12

I had a really good day yesterday, since I was pumped to go out with some buddies to a club, all in all it was a great day and they keep me up. I woke up today and starting tearing up. I'm a nice guy maybe to nice I hate saying no so my kindness gets taken for granted and I feel at times I get walked over. Someone I loved and cared for how can she accuse me of hitting her?? I was with her for a year and 6 months and we rekindled in mid June things were great! She meets some guy and she kicks me to the curb. I'm so upset she accused me of this, I viewed her as my future wife, so the guy comes and tries starting a fight, I blew up cause this man just got dumped from a 2 yr relationship and the next day he's in bed with my ex. I feel destroyed, worse than I felt 5 years ago when I was partially in a ldr and she didn't tell me she started seeing someone else. My luck with woman is terrible, I feel broken and have a hard time finding happiness in my day to day routine cause somehow the thought of her Always finds a way to tackle me. I'm destroyed someone I spent everyday with, blew it all for a guy she knows for 6 weeks and 4 of those weeks he was with his 2 yr gf. Im upset she doesn't see she's being used by him, I hope she realizes this time I won't be there, like I was in mid June when she came back to tell me I was right all along about a guy she worked with. I'm devasted and I hope to find someone who appericates all I do for them, espically at their lows when everyone is telling them they can't and there I was telling them they can and helped them study, spending late nights making sure they were 100% confident they were going to pass the test, and helped them finish top of class, my thanks from her? Accused of hitting her ??

• Author
Brokenheartedman12

So I posted how my ex and I rekindled, and I invited her to a party a week ago where she accused me of hitting her when I was passed out on another level of the house. So yesterday my close buddies that were also there informed me that she had fun drinking with them. Now mind you these are close buddies, while dating her, her friend liked my close buddy so all 4 of us did everything together, she knows him a while and never asked him to hang out, now all a sudden after this ordeal where I literally did NOTHING she is now asking my friends to drink with her. Thankfully my boys are very close and I know they wouldn't go with her, she doesn't stop and she tries anyway to piss me off and get to me!!

I mean, if your friends aren't going for it- what's the problem?

It's just an empty attempt on her part. Let her waste her energy and look foolish. You don't have to respond! Honestly, that just fuels her. They like reactions.