My ex joined my department ????

Brokenheartedman12

aurelius99
You're in love and love like this doesn't come easily. I would tell her about your feelings.

Sometimes the phenomenon of "soul mates" is merely a manifestation of two people who draw out each other's dark side and it creates a living hell. It's better to find someone who makes you a better person, even if those intense passionate feelings aren't there,

She may be hoping to get back to the friendship days eventually. It would be very difficult to 'move on' when you have to see someone every day. Can you find another job? Transfer somewhere else?

Sometimes the phenomenon of "soul mates" is merely a manifestation of two people who draw out each other's dark side and it creates a living hell. It's better to find someone who makes you a better person, even if those intense passionate feelings aren't there,

I think people can be passionate AND better each other. Sexual chemistry has to be there.

• Author
Brokenheartedman12

Sorry if this gets long but just want people to have a little hope in a time of pain and uncertainty. My ex and i broke up in janurary( ugly breakup) lots of sex week after and people getting involved and pulling ua apart even further (no closure) since this time we exchanged a couple of words i tried to make peace and she basically told me to **** off (okay lol) i ended all communication and later found her readding me late at night but i was getting upset and constantly checking so i deleted her for good.

A month of nc i am at a meeting one night and hear she has joined MY firehouse i was like ?? you have to be kidding me really?! I ignore it and brush it off ignored her when i seen her simply sais hello and moved to another area in house.

I hear from a few people she was trying to tell me about our kitten but as i stated anytime i saw her i kept the contact to a hello and sometimes even nothing... btw i still hear she is talking about me 5 months down the line.

So yesterday while driving ( i guess my body knew something was coming) i was angry with everyone and everything and got a little upset with how things went woth my ex and her mother saying **** after i was nothing but giving to that family. I get a text she posted a video of her little cousins running around saying he was me. I was annoyed and broke nc asking her why she is being childish and still talk about me months later? Like seriously what do you possibily still have on me i dont even talk to you or care to try lmao. So she answers and was like it wasnt making fun of you he was teying to make us laugh on how i always get dumped sorry if i hurt you but it was not intended to attack you btw my other cousin has cancer, so i kept my response short and said well you didnt need to post it, hope everything goes well for your cousin sorry to hear this! So today she writes to me "i just wanted to let you know i am sorry again it was not ment to attack you i really wanna talk again and try to be friends i even want you to come down to the beach house. I told her thank you but no thanks not a good idea but we can be cool. ( i dont want to be so easily to forgive her just yet or seem i am willing to take her back after break up she was very childish captioning our pics with insults on me lmao okay you are making yourself look dumb not me i didnt say anything to her and ik she wanted that reaction. I kinda feel she purposely made the video to get me to come my anger got the best of me.... but now she is trying to make things right. I defitely had faults in our relationship she took it over the top. So if you are going thru and ugly break up dont lose hope i had thought wed never talk or be able to hang out, and now here she is inviting me to the spot i use tk love to go to while in the relationship.

Who actually dumped who here?

On one thread you said she dumped you as you were too jealous and on another you said you called it a day.

• Author
Brokenheartedman12
Who actually dumped who here?

On one thread you said she dumped you as you were too jealous and on another you said you called it a day.

she wanted a break i was upset and idc lets just break up

Sounds like she is missing the friendship you once had, as that's what she was offering when you contacted her. Your best bet is to tell your friends to stop telling you things so you are not tempted to break nc over trivial matters.

• Author
Brokenheartedman12

you think she will want more later down line springy since this time around there was a relationship talk of marriage etc etc

You broke nc and got sucked back in. Never be friends with an X for the most part it just keeps you bound in limbo.

If she was wanting something more you'd know it. If she doesn't contact you directly you're just wasting time.

Block her and move on already. Waiting around with lines of breadcrumb communication open won't get you much.

• Like 1
You broke nc and got sucked back in. Never be friends with an X for the most part it just keeps you bound in limbo.

If she was wanting something more you'd know it. If she doesn't contact you directly you're just wasting time.

Block her and move on already. Waiting around with lines of breadcrumb communication open won't get you much.

I just want to add here, never be friends with an ex if you want something MORE later down the line. It can happen but it's much more of a rare occurrence for the most part.

you think she will want more later down line springy since this time around there was a relationship talk of marriage etc etc

I would not create hope based on conversations you had while in the relationship. Lots of people do this and never return. Really, your best bet is to stop letting your friends get you all riled up and stop contacting her. It is going to very difficult to get over her if you don't stop reaching out and/or keeping tabs on her social media/life. I say this from experience...you aren't doing yourself any favors here. I get that you're hurting but you are pouring salt into your own wounds. Allow yourself to heal from this.

• Author
Brokenheartedman12

A friend who is a girl told me i dont really talk to her much, just a friend ill check in on now ans than....she has a boyf. When my ex and i were friends she saw i was tlaking to this girl got jealous and added her on everything, my friend saw the vid and told me, i than saw the video ans messaged her what she is still possibly going on about months later since i havent said anything about or to her in months. The next day she asked me to go to her shore house and i rejected her invitation

Please take this excellent advice

• Author
Brokenheartedman12

I posted alot in the 5 months of my break up.... in the beginning i felt horrible, i lost the love of my life tbh! We talked about everything pretty quickly we werent even "official" when we talk about how our house was gunna look and family etc. the friendship before the relationship was also very odd, cuddling, holding hand on car rides, those long stares where both of you just know theres feelings there but neither of you say anything. The breakup was ugly and i regreted alot of the actions i made immetidately after, i wasnt thinking i was hurt and just wanted to try and move on. After the breakup in janurary i tried making things right but just got worse and i decided to go nc, months rolled by and i still found she was still talking about me, i gave her nothing and just let it brush off. It was immature stupid things like "how she can ruin my career" this and that i knew she was hurt. So than 2 months after nc. ( i am a firman) and im sitting in a meeting to find out we have a new member :) MY EX YAY?? lol. Everyone asked if id be okay, i was alittle annoyed but i knew if i said that shed know so i passed it off and it was fine idc ill just avoid her she can do whatever she wants. Fast forward till now she still talks about me, so i now i am little ticked off i decide to confront her and asked her why she is still talking about me, shes goig on dates, i have said nothing to her or about her in months and she asked if we can just meet up in person to talk, i agreed but i am not getting hopes up. Idk if she made the video to get my attention so this day would finally happen or what but that was the only thibg she said when i asked her about it, " can we just meet in person" im kinda happy cause as i stated i thought this day would never come! Be patient people just go nc and they will come back in one way or another

I'm glad you're happy. Just remember that if you do take someone back who did treat you bad, they will always know they can get you back and just keep treating you bad, so be careful what you wish for.

• 1 month later...
  • Author
Brokenheartedman12

ello all its been some time since i posted, i last spoke about how i met with my ex, things have been good friends say it is so obvious she has strong feelings for me , she invited me to a concert and was basically sitting in my lap the whole night giving me those stares and her and i walked to the the food stand and shes like i wanna be with you but the other half is telling me i dont wanna get hurt again. We went down the shore last night with a bunch of friends got a hotel, for a bit i went off to the bar with my older friends to meet with friends that were already down there, and she and the girls stayed behid and drank in the room and got ice cream, i broke off from bar and found that her and one of her gfs fought about something stupid she ran off and somehow i managed to find her. We sat down and she layed her head on me telling me what happened i cheered her up and told her brush it off its stupid and you guys will get passed it, we began to walk around she stops and pulls me in and says kiss me like this is the last kiss youd ever get. This all led to makeout sessions which later led to ..........sex. Im kinda disgusted with myself that it happened and feel i need to talk to her we are friends and this cant happen, i dont want any of you thinking i pushed her into any of this, i literally ran to find her to make sure she was okay cause we are speaking about 12-1 in the morning and 2 i was literally trying to b a friend. I never intiated i wanted to kiss her or anything, we started walkig and she pulled me in and it happened

I mean, she seems like she still wants to date you because she asked you to the concert and then she proceeded to throw herself at you. So if you want her back and think there's any chance of it working out, then tell her you either want all the way back or all the way out.

• 3 weeks later...
Superchicken

Man, just grow a pair, or at least, let them grow another half inch !.

Decide if you want a relationship with her or not.

Me, she sounds really sweet, and this type of woman, will make your life.

BUT, I'm not sure why you guys broke up in the first place, so I could just be blowing wind up your dress !.

Hopefully you broke up because of something stupid.

Romance dude, its great, and she's into it.

Jeepers, if she tells you "kiss me like this is the last kiss youd ever get", she's a romantic. Best type of women EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

But, I warn you now. Bigger men have fallen than you, DONT WATCH CHICK FLICKS !.

Its just sickening..:sick:

Enjoy your life, whether its good or bad, you learn from it for next time.

Ted.

• Like 1

Without a doubt... DO NOT WATCH CHICK FLICKS. And that includes the notebook. If you do you have to turn in your man card...

Seriously, you will have to give us some more information if you want meaningful advice.

I am probably much older that you and I can say this. Be straight with her, if you don't want to be with her then let her know.

If you don't want to be with her then stay away from her. I mean if she wants a FWB thing I guess that is fine. But if she wants more and you don't want to go there leave her be.

Why did you break up in the first place???

• Like 1
  • Author
Brokenheartedman12

Hello all, so over the past few weeks the ex gf and I have Been getting close again, going to concerts, partying that involved us hooking up and kissing a few days later. Hit a rough patch due to "our friends" telling her I did something I didn't do. I got upset she even asked me about it i felt she believed them, after them not even wanting us together I was upset. I kinda blew up at her about it while I should've focused my anger towards them for starting rumor. She didn't block me on anything but she says she needs space, when I asked if she even still wanted me in her life she said of course. I'm very hurt she said she needs the week and I rescpectively accepted her wish for space. I'm just hurt I lost her already for 6 months and don't want to for another 6 months ?

I'm so sorry.

Problem is, this wasn't a "stupid argument". She was concerned about an issue and asked you about it. Considering that the two of you were/are trying to sort out issues, she was absolutely correct to ask you about it. The fact that you blew up about her asking you a question is a giant red flag which she'd be silly to ignore.

Remember that life is 5% what happens to us and 95% of how we react.

• Like 2