I don't care how much my partner earns.

What I do care about is how much debt they are in.

This should really be the mindset people strive to have regarding this topic. Generations of celebrities and athletes have shown us that people are quite good and blowing through any amount of money. And "regular" folks are really no different.

In fact, it would seem that with higher income there carries an even greater need for personal financial responsibility. The societal pressures increase with greater incomes. From the neighborhood they live in, the car they drive, the vacations they take, the schools they choose for their children, etc.

I've come to know that it's important not to ever take the facade of financial well-being at complete face value, because you don't know what the true health of someone's finances is beneath the veneer of the nice house or import vehicles.

• Like 1
Zero for a lot of women? :laugh::laugh:;)

That's because its a position of power that is important and income is just a division of a position of power. A musician may have many women (position of power) A musician shows a position of power as many women may seek him. Guy may be an outright bum, but if he is a jerk or A-hole he may acquire from her a POSITION OF POWER

Why do you think 50 shades of grey was a blockbuster hit...

It pointed out many different positions of power (Income, physical power, and mental power)

Don't think if the character was working at Wonder burger and was a nice guy... and had a sex dungeon in his house that he would come across as erotic. Give him a private jet, a mansion, a couple billion an now its a fantasy.

That would be like saying a guy wouldn't want to acquire the hottest woman possible and the more a guy can show a position of power, the more he can acquire a better looking woman.

Gah Sweetfish! Wonder burger and a sex dungeon!!! Too much!

OP- as long as you have a decent income, you will be fine!

It's not just unemployed musicians, unemployed college drop outs too. A lot of my friends throughout my life dated straight up bums!!! Some of them didn't have jobs, ambition, anything, just Xbox all day long. If they were in school they skipped classes lol. No goals, can't even clean up after themselves. And these are super ambitious girls. I think they want to play mom or save them at one point....or love?

They believe because they are beautiful, have a *****,and entitled that they can magically fix these guys. This triggers a self-esteem problem.

This creates attraction.

This is why many women are not attracted to nice guys.

See any nice sweet guys with no position of power (income or dominate) with beautiful women.:lmao: rarely

The attraction lies when you are scrambling to find what dress to wear on a date.

When you have no idea what he is doing when he didnt call you.

When you get your hair done and he didnt notice. Etc.

When he ignores you and later gives you attention.

When many women find these guys.. they are attracted because the female cannot control them and thus the male has a position of power over her.

This is when many women use sex to garnish the absolute attention of that male and they foolishly fall in love with an unreliable loser, get knocked up, or get trapped.

The minute she mains control over him.... other men who ignore her sexuality become attractive.

Thats why i steer clear of these women. :lmao:

Now this is a far cry from what you stated before... you told me all your friends date great men and they are 8,9, and 10's.

Now your telling me they are dating bums.

Cookiesandough

idk I did not say ALL. I said I knew a lot. They are nice guys just lazy bums :laugh: They have no drive. And I don't see what you're saying because the relationships like this I know, the guy is p-whipped lol. Like for example my friend makes 6 figures, has a huge social network, very out going, and her bf is unemployed. He is good lookingish (not my type) and he takes their dogs to the groomer, goes on food runs when she asks etc.

Just out of curiously, how do you figure putting on a dress creates attraction? Lol

The girls you will attract with the strategy you describe solely will be immature and not very self-aware, to put it nicely. They are bound to be a big headache

Simplenfit, I don't get it really. But I guess they just want a 24 hr bf...someone where they don't have to worry too much. I mean, they're always in front of the tv :laugh;

• Author

Is it safe to say this at least...

A large number of people in our society today need to seriously reconsider what their priorities are in life as well as their expectations of other people.

• Like 2
Cookiesandough

Not even most. Just a lot[more than you'd expect]. And they like other characteristics about him, as I assume a man who dates a woman without any ambition would, personality &or looks -wise

My friends bf is really sweet and cares about her a lot. And yes takes their dogs to the groomers etc

Sweetfish
idk I did not say ALL. I said I knew a lot. They are nice guys just lazy bums :laugh: They have no drive. And I don't see what you're saying because the relationships like this I know, the guy is p-whipped lol. Like for example my friend makes 6 figures, has a huge social network, very out going, and her bf is unemployed. He is good lookingish (not my type) and he takes their dogs to the groomer, goes on food runs when she asks etc.

Just out of curiously, how do you figure putting on a dress creates attraction? Lol

The girls you will attract with the strategy you describe solely will be immature and not very self-aware, to put it nicely. They are bound to be a big headache

Simplenfit, I don't get it really. But I guess they just want a 24 hr bf...someone where they don't have to worry too much. I mean, they're always in front of the tv :laugh;

You are absolutely right. Its immature and a form of poor self awareness. You say the guy is P whipped, I disagree. Your girl is making 6 figures and all he has to do is take the dog for a hair cut and do dog runs :lmao:

Now if she decides to have a child, she can have two children and work and you know what a lot of kids do to parents.. Maintain a position of power.