I snooped on my BF and don't know how to act now !

Trustinggirl

This man is as useless as a chocolate teapot. Stop wasting your time by engaging further with him and tell him you no longer want to be in a relationship with him and it's over.

Please don't believe or accept all the rebound talk. The truth is that he's a serial cheater and will continue to be one.

I bet his Ex would have many a story about him. You have all the evidence you need. I wouldn't believe that this is his first time of stepping out either.

You deserve and can get so much better than him.

• Like 1

Agree with everyone, time to bail. But I have admit, I was in your spot a while ago. And part of me enjoyed the "I love you's" and the begging. Because I knew once I left it's going to be a long time before I hear those words again. It's going to be a while before someone runs after me.

But I did it. I got my Pride. Walked away from 10 years of marriage. Trust me, being alone, but not worrying about hidden text messages or email, that's so worth it.

Freeeedommmm.

• Like 2
  • Author
Trustinggirl

I just wanted to thank everyone for their advice and concern. It helped me so much to get through this. I ignored his texts for that whole day, but the next day my friends were putting the idea in my head of the possibility that even though I avoid my workplace for a while, that he may come by my house. So, I decided to pick up his phone call. He wanted to meet but I told him I would think about it. I did ask him some questions, but it was late and I was tired so we left it at that. He told me it was something stupid. He swore up and down he never met anyone. Most emails were fake people and scammers asking for money or to sign up for a website. He is asking to work on things, but the trust is gone. I just don't trust any words coming out of his mouth anymore

• Like 1
I just wanted to thank everyone for their advice and concern. It helped me so much to get through this. I ignored his texts for that whole day, but the next day my friends were putting the idea in my head of the possibility that even though I avoid my workplace for a while, that he may come by my house. So, I decided to pick up his phone call. He wanted to meet but I told him I would think about it. I did ask him some questions, but it was late and I was tired so we left it at that. He told me it was something stupid. He swore up and down he never met anyone. Most emails were fake people and scammers asking for money or to sign up for a website. He is asking to work on things, but the trust is gone. I just don't trust any words coming out of his mouth anymore
Trustinggirl, you brought up this excuse on the first page as well:
"I just want to give him benefit of the doubt and just see if this is silly and exciting to him and he is curious to get pix or if he is planning on taking it farther."
I still ask you the same thing: How would "something stupid, ... silly and exciting" be an acceptable excuse? In my experience, such an 'explanation' dismisses the behavior and, therefore, the concerns of the partner who brought the discussion to a head.

How is it okay for him to not to take you seriously?

• Like 2
  • Author
Trustinggirl

I didn't even see it this way. This shows how flawed my thinking is. What kind of therapy do I specifically be looking for? Seriously.

I'm sorry you're going through this :( My advice would be to confront him and dump him. Who cares if you were snooping, you obviously had reason to. You snooping doesnt excuse his actions, he is in the wrong, not you. You did what you had to to find out the truth, Now you can leave knowing. Better this than be one of those girls sitting around driving themselves crazy over a boy that is cheating on them. Good thing he's not good at covering his tracks - some people are pros at it.