Boyfriend and ex...am I just crazy jealous?

Beccamallory

At risk of offending (not my intention) OP, you are far too needy in this relationship based on the information that has been posted.

Under the same circumstances I would not have texted or called even once.

Most posters have given the opinion that your anxiety is disproportionate to the situation. Now it's a texting scenario during a 5 yr. relationship.

Some time apart is good....have you been policing his relationship with his ex until this past weekend? You keep saying that this is the first time they have been together without you being present.

No, do not continue to badger him about his weekend. Let him alone. Becca, find some other outlet for your social needs.

This would have been the perfect time for you to spring clean, get together with gf's, visit with family or start a movement.

It seems that you are too dependent on your bf and far too concerned with his relationship with his exW.

Again, time to be honest about your needs in this relationship and not let another 5 yrs. down the tube.

• Like 1
  • Author
Beccamallory

I caved and ended ugot texting and calling and no answer. All I want to know is how everything went and the coming home plans. I just hate this waiting game.

ExpatInItaly

Have you always been this anxious with him?

I get that circumstances with his ex-wife make you a bit uneasy, but you either trust him or you don't.

Is there a reason you believe you're not good enough for him and that she is somehow the better option?

• Like 2
  • Author
Beccamallory

Honestly no, but since this has never happened before I got to thinking what if he missed and enjoyed his family back together like that and wanted it back.

For me, when I finally made the decision to divorce my wife, nothing and I mean nothing could make me take her back.

If I had not had sex for a year, and that's not going to happen, I would never screw her of have feelings for her ever again.

You just hang in there and talk when he gets back. Be honest, and just tell him how you felt and you know how crazy it was.

It never hurts to be honest with your BF...

• Like 1