Girlfriend going out with male friend? [UPDATE: my girlfriend has asked for space]

chris9210

Chris...

You are spending all of this energy on a R that is less than 2 months old? Do I have that right?

And you guys have not slept together yet. And you were originally worried about her going out with the male friend?

Listen, I don't know how to break it to you, but I think she has a real BF that has a car and money and can take her out to eat and that she wants to have sex with.

Does that make any sense to you?

• Like 1
  • Author
Chris...

You are spending all of this energy on a R that is less than 2 months old? Do I have that right?

And you guys have not slept together yet. And you were originally worried about her going out with the male friend?

Listen, I don't know how to break it to you, but I think she has a real BF that has a car and money and can take her out to eat and that she wants to have sex with.

Does that make any sense to you?

Well what makes you think she has a new boyfriend? She's promised me that she's not seeing anyone else and she hasn't even spoken to any males since meeting me, I have no reason to doubt her, also she would just break up with me if that was the case, she's also not bothered about things like money because she has her own so no it makes no sense at all

she hasn't even spoken to any males since meeting me,

So your cough, cough GF went out with the guy but didn't talk? Wake up my man the girl wants someone who can look after her. Like having money, a car, a home & not so clingy

ExpatInItaly
Well what makes you think she has a new boyfriend? She's promised me that she's not seeing anyone else and she hasn't even spoken to any males since meeting me, I have no reason to doubt her, also she would just break up with me if that was the case, she's also not bothered about things like money because she has her own so no it makes no sense at all

How is that possible when she went with drinks for a male friend?

All you can do is give her the space she asked for. But honestly, you've been together far too little to be having such problems already. It's a red flag that you've only been dating since the end of January and you two are in this shaky position today.

It's probably best for both of you to go your separate ways.