Suicidial over being dateless

Well my doc stated that he thinks I might be bi/sexual and haven't come to terms with it and that might be the driving force to me pumping the brakes so much and not trying to overcome my shyness with women.

Hi, someloser.

How are you making out with your self-examination on this? If you haven't, by now, felt any connection to what your doctor suggested (assuming, of course,

that you have given it your due consideration), then, likely that is not the root of your shyness around women.

Have you considered giving your Energies, attention and focus to other areas of interest, for a short period of time? To 'rest and digest' from the healing work and self-discovery you've already accomplished; and, to take your mind off of this pressure and struggle with shyness and with women...if only temporarily.

Possibly volunteering at your local veterinary clinic, or as a Big Brother, or getting involved in politics at the local level -- something that you get to do for you

that will bring about feelings of purpose and contribution.

Your inner strength and courage come through in your posts; you have plenty to share with others

In Love and Light.

Edited by Ronni_W
correction