Psychotic Woman Stalker

He's not talking to "her" because according to the OP he's not responding nor reacting in any way to any of her messages other then by ignoring them. The fact is that you can delete your own messages and no one will know if and what you have deleted.

Yep and the OP will blindly believe it apparently that and the fact that regardless the OP now has a criminal conviction to her name and yet hes still happy to keep the drama going IE letting her pay the bill..is kinda sad heck it looks like they both are loving the drama..im sorry there is no other way to look at it they are feeding off the drama non stop.

Cause most sane people would be handing that phone into the police asap and asking for a restraining order to actually be done with it all...its going to be a sad day when this BF finally pulls the rug out from under the OP the blinders come off and she finds herself alone and charged for a man who was playing them both pretty much the entire time..

Wait edit to add if you block some one on a Iphone wouldn't that also block any incometing texts? I would think so..ive never had one but if ur blocking calls wouldn't you wanna block texts as well? ...hmmm

• Like 1
I got off social media, because I was sick and tired of that cow stalking me, and watching my every move.

Look on her social media, she is using some cartoon thing with a body that looks like mine. That is delusional and whacked.

Im sorry I had to post this when I went back and caut it...so you are off social media is that right? yet you know what her fb banner or icon is? really???...gee wizz seeing as shes so horrible and your so sick of her its kinda funny you are right there with her every move on line... hmmmm :confused:

• Like 3

Wait edit to add if you block some one on a Iphone wouldn't that also block any incometing texts? I would think so..ive never had one but if ur blocking calls wouldn't you wanna block texts as well? ...hmmm

Well, you can get a new number and text from that new number. It's easy.
  • Like 1
I can tell you are very, very uneducated. Victim impact statement is given with disclosure during the court case, not after. They use it in the court case. Tell me where did you go to school again, because you are very dumb! I have not been convicted at all. You're an idiot!

How the F@&? am I lying? Why it's getting thrown out? Because my lawyer found so many lies in her reports. So much. Oh yeah, we also have witnesses that she cratched up my car every night. Yes, she was doing that. Every car in the parking lot had American plates, except mine. Mine was the only scratched one. Witness described her to a tee. When my Canadian car got in an accident, and they issued me a rental with American plates, it was not touched, cause she did not know I was driving the rental.

You are so incredibly rude. Victim impact statements are read at the time of sentencing, which means there has to be a conviction. Anything she said while the case is ongoing is called testimony. Before your tiny head explodes just freaking google it.

Your story just makes no sense and truthfully sounds a little unhinged. This mental case of a woman just has to snap her fingers and the police arrest you, charge you and throw you in jail, but won't take any action against her even when you have witnesses to her vandalizing your car? She has to make death threats but you got arrested and thrown in jail over one angry call to her?

Exactly how often do you actually visit this boyfriend? You say you have spent thousands of dollars on him and he is still happily allowing her to pay for his phone (and maybe other things too) so he sounds like a man who is happy to use women for his own gain. Guess it's a bonus for him that you are attractive and have sex with him while he uses you. If someone was harassing and antagonizing someone I loved the way you say this woman is doing with you, I simply couldn't imagine myself continuing to allow that person to pay anything for me. Your boyfriend sounds repulsive to me.

• Like 8

Would this story not make a lot more sense if the "obese" , "50 yo" was the partner/gf/wife of the man here and the OP was the "hot" OW?

• Like 8

I don't believe for a minute OP is as good looking as she claims to be. Good looking women don't talk about other women the way she does this woman. They have too much confidence. They would hardly worry about some women they felt was severely below them in looks running after their bf. They would laugh it off and go on about their business. Only a very insecure woman who is equal or below this woman in looks would carry on like this. OP should realize that beauty encompasses more than looks but personality as well to which this one is scraping the bottom of the barrel.

• Like 11
Well, you can get a new number and text from that new number. It's easy.

True I guess even if lets say the other women and the bf are on the same account? I guess she could get a prepaid phone ..but in all honestly I dont think that's whats going on I think the BF is just keeping contact with this women to keep the drama going or what ever else going..I mean really have you ever herd of anyone keeping a phone going when they have the person paying for said phone blocked on it?..eh sounds fishy to say the least...

• Like 1
Victim Impact Statements

Prepared by the Canadian Resource Centre for Victims of Crime

Introduction

In the past, the victim was an overlooked entity of the justice process. Over the years,

victims’ advocates have fought diligently to improve the treatment

that victims are afforded

at the hands of the criminal justice system. The victims’ movement has had many successes,

perhaps the most significant being the Victim Impact Statement.

What is a victim impact statement?

A victim impact statement is a written

account of the personal harm suffered by a victim of

crime. The statement may include a description of the physical, financial and emotional

effects of the crime.

The victim impact statement is intended to give crime victims a voice in the criminal justi

ce

process. It allows them to participate --->in the sentencing of an offender<---- by explaining to the

court, and the offender, how the crime has affected them

Ok lets stop the run around shale we?...you were convicted that's pretty much a given as ive shown a few times now a "victim impact statement" is given after a conviction and during the sentencing phase of the court hearings..its given so the victim can show what the impact was so the judge can decide on a appropriate sentence...unless the Canadian government is lieing?

Not to mention other posters on here who are Canadians who have gone thu the process up there..let me guess tho were all just stupid meanies who want what you have and are jealous..LOL :lmao: really so you had no other reason to say to that other op your stories are similar then because you two happen to be models with bfs?...is that right?..lol

So your getting your charges doped and its been a year? really?....

Convictions

If you have been found guilty and convicted of a criminal offence you will require a record suspension (formerly called a pardon) to have your record removed from public access.

Generally, people are eligible to apply for a record suspension once they have completed the sentence imposed by the court and have waited the necessary time period. Waiting periods depend on the seriousness of the case. If the court proceeded summarily

---->(less serious offences), the waiting period is five years;<-----

if the case was prosecuted by indictment (more serious offences), the waiting period is ten years. The waiting period does not begin until the sentence imposed by the court has been completed. The sentence can include:

• fine payments, surcharges and costs
  • restitution and compensation
  • probation
  • jail time

Thank you for posting this. Yes, I myself have just gone through this process - my ex bf was convicted of domestic assault and uttering death threats among some other things. In Canada we have Victim service workers who handle your file, and walk you through the process. I have had so many meetings on Victim Impact Statements....what the OP is saying is a flat out LIE.

If you are going back to trial that means there are more charges. Also, is the other woman Canadian OP?

Your bf is in NYC right...and you can't visit him. How do you plan on maintaining this relationship?

I don't believe for a minute OP is as good looking as she claims to be. Good looking women don't talk about other women the way she does this woman. They have too much confidence. They would hardly worry about some women they felt was severely below them in looks running after their bf. They would laugh it off and go on about their business. Only a very insecure woman who is equal or below this woman in looks would carry on like this. OP should realize that beauty encompasses more than looks but personality as well to which this one is scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Agreed %100.

• Like 3

I guess the other woman is American, and the guy is in New York, I assume in the state of New York, since she used to drive to him. So the VIS is the US VIS, not Canadian. My assumptions.

I guess the other woman is American, and the guy is in New York, I assume in the state of New York, since she used to drive to him. So the VIS is the US VIS, not Canadian. My assumptions.

Actually this is a good point if the victim and one of the defendants is American and this happened on American soil? from the sounds of it why is the OP saying its all going thu Canadian courts? would the other women have contacted the Canadian courts? surely Canada wouldn't get involved just cause the aggressor was Canadian? I mean the victim impact thing still stands not a lot changes but it dose mean new and different holes in the Ops already shaky story..so did the victim travel into Canada? from how the OP has been talking its sounding like all the incidents have happened on US soil..

• Like 1

Well, the OP never gave us info about her 'boyfriend' travelling to her. He's in New York and with kids, so that might make sense. She did say though that he trained the other woman, because she wanted to lose weight. And I don't think he travels to Canada to train a woman... I assume the woman is where he lives while the OP is long distance and crossing the border from Canada.

• Like 1

True. I just did a quick search and according to several sites, in New York City

victim impact statements are delivered at the sentencing after a conviction has been made (link below) so either the OP is outright lying and she was convicted or she is misunderstanding what kind of statement was given.

Usually when there are accusations made and people want other people arrested there are statements that need to be filled out. I'm not sure what those statements are called, maybe witness statements or statements of evidence. They are definitely not victim impact statements so it's pretty funny that the OP is flipping her lid and calling everyone here stupid and uneducated for not knowing when a victim impact statement is read when she is actually the one who doesn't know what a VIS is or when it is given.

http://www.nycourts.gov/CourtHelp/Criminal/victimImpactStatement.shtml

Edited by anika99
add link
  • Like 4

its because she is lying and full of it.

Just like the case is being thrown out- after she already heard the VIS and cant cross the border.

VIS are only given in assault trials...so Im going to go ahead and assume OP assaulted this woman.

• Like 2
seekingpeaceinlove

This is one of the weirdest stories I've read on this site. Nothing makes sense.

OP, WHY won't your bf get rid of this magical phone that connects him to this "stalker?" After all this misery that you claim that this lady is putting you and your bf though...why wouldn't he just toss that damn phone? He can get a new phone number and be completely disconnected from this lady. If she's paying his bill then she has access to who he calls, texts, etc. IT'S SO ODD that he wouldn't get rid of it.

It sounds to me that this lady was/is his sugar mama. You were arrested for cursing and telling this lady to leave you alone? Highly doubt that. There's more to that story.

Me thinks your bf is either not really your bf and maybe you two are just fwb? Maybe you think you're in a relationship with him but he doesn't and therefore has no problem keeping a phone that is being paid by a lady who has been harassing and stalking you.

This is just all so odd.

Edited by seekingpeaceinlove
  • Like 3
This is one of the weirdest stories I've read on this site. Nothing makes sense.

OP, WHY won't your bf get rid of this magical phone that connects him to this "stalker?" After all this misery that you claim that this lady is putting you and your bf though...why wouldn't he just toss that damn phone? He can get a new phone number and be completely disconnected from this lady. If she's paying his bill then she has access to who he calls, texts, etc. IT'S SO ODD that he wouldn't get rid of it.

It sounds to me that this lady was/is his sugar mama. You were arrested for cursing and telling this lady to leave you alone? Highly doubt that. There's more to that story.

Me thinks your bf is either not really your bf and maybe you two are just fwb?

Maybe you think you're in a relationship with him but he doesn't and therefore has no problem keeping a phone that is being paid by a lady who has been harassing and stalking you.

This is just all so odd.

I know, this story has such huge holes you could drive a truck through them. In her first post the OP goes on and on about how the psycho woman won't stop calling and texting her bf. When he blocks her, she just starts again from another number. The most obvious solution in the world is to ditch the phone and get a new phone with a new number.

The bf who apparently is doing nothing to put a stop to the harassment. OP says he couldn't get a restraining order unless the psycho woman makes physical threats. I don't believe he ever tried to get a restraining order because the first thing they would have told him is to get rid of the damn phone. The OP makes reference to the OW making promises to the bf to fund his business. This tells us that at the very least the bf cultivated some sort of relationship with the OW. Maybe it was a romantic relationship or maybe he was just looking to exploit her and use her. In either case the bf is the creator of these circumstances and he is doing nothing about it now.

The OP also said the crazy woman called her bf's mom and turned his mom against the OP. How is that possible? How did the crazy woman get the number of the bf's mother and why would the mother believe the rantings of some random crazy woman? I have an adult son and if some strange woman called me up and started telling me crazy things about his gf the first thing I would do is go to my son and ask him "who is this nut job that is calling me and saying things about your gf." If he said its all lies then why on earth wouldn't I believe him? Why would I believe a crazy woman over my own son? This is very telling. If the mom believes the OW over her son it's because she knows her and knows there is truth in what she is saying. Makes me think that the the "psycho stalker" is actually the gf or a recent ex gf and the mom knows this.

OP says she got arrested because the OW lied about being terrified but that's irrelevant because the police didn't arrest and charge the OP solely on the basis of the OW being terrified. They looked at the evidence that the OW produced and determined that there was sufficient evidence to warrant an arrest and to press charges. Apparently the OP could not produce similar evidence to support her claim that she is the victim of the OW. Clearly the OP felt very jealous and threatened by the OW and she aggressively went after the OW instead of her player bf who caused this whole thing because he is a user.

• Like 3
I know, this story has such huge holes you could drive a truck through them. In her first post the OP goes on and on about how the psycho woman won't stop calling and texting her bf. When he blocks her, she just starts again from another number. The most obvious solution in the world is to ditch the phone and get a new phone with a new number.

The bf who apparently is doing nothing to put a stop to the harassment. OP says he couldn't get a restraining order unless the psycho woman makes physical threats. I don't believe he ever tried to get a restraining order because the first thing they would have told him is to get rid of the damn phone. The OP makes reference to the OW making promises to the bf to fund his business. This tells us that at the very least the bf cultivated some sort of relationship with the OW. Maybe it was a romantic relationship or maybe he was just looking to exploit her and use her. In either case the bf is the creator of these circumstances and he is doing nothing about it now.

The OP also said the crazy woman called her bf's mom and turned his mom against the OP. How is that possible? How did the crazy woman get the number of the bf's mother and why would the mother believe the rantings of some random crazy woman? I have an adult son and if some strange woman called me up and started telling me crazy things about his gf the first thing I would do is go to my son and ask him "who is this nut job that is calling me and saying things about your gf." If he said its all lies then why on earth wouldn't I believe him? Why would I believe a crazy woman over my own son? This is very telling. If the mom believes the OW over her son it's because she knows her and knows there is truth in what she is saying. Makes me think that the the "psycho stalker" is actually the gf or a recent ex gf and the mom knows this.

OP says she got arrested because the OW lied about being terrified but that's irrelevant because the police didn't arrest and charge the OP solely on the basis of the OW being terrified. They looked at the evidence that the OW produced and determined that there was sufficient evidence to warrant an arrest and to press charges. Apparently the OP could not produce similar evidence to support her claim that she is the victim of the OW. Clearly the OP felt very jealous and threatened by the OW and she aggressively went after the OW instead of her player bf who caused this whole thing because he is a user.

All very good points I had mentioned about the mom earlier as well that hit you as odd to ha? I guess its possible she got the number from the phone records "playing devils advocate" there for a sec but even then last time I saw a contract phones bill it was just numbers and not names so how would she have known witch number to dial?...na she got that number from the OP himself some how so that means they shared some substantial connection at some point or still do random professional acquaintances dont just give you their mothers personal home line..

That and the fact like you say it was kinda "expected" for the victim to help with his business na there's more to it all the OP let the cat out of the bag with out even realizing..lol I kinda think like I said that's what the entire thing is sorta about the victim wouldn't shell out cash for the BFs business?

Who knows maybe that's even why she got him the phone in the 1st place that would make a little more sense maybe it was to try and help with the business? and when she wouldn't go any further the BF and the OP got pissed and fur started to fly?...

I'm sorry, but the prosecutors have already decided to withdraw my charges on January 26th. It's funny you all are so stupid because the second court date a year ago was when they gave the victim impact statement. I saw lots of woman beaters getting peace bonds in court. I did not go near that fat tub of lard. I even saw her in the park and stayed far and clear. She's a lair and a psycho. She cried wolf.

She lied to the police that she is terrified of me, but showed up boldly and parked right beside my car with NO FEAR. I got off social media, because I was sick and tired of that cow stalking me, and watching my every move. It doesn't matter what any of you say, he does not touch that ditch pig, and never will.

I'm glad he's using that for a phone, because she's very stupid and desperate. If a criminal lawyer that's high profile is saying she's psychotic, we already have the answer.

No man would give a second look to her. She's ugly and very fat. It's funny how all of you claim that pig is not jealous of me. Look on her social media, she is using some cartoon thing with a body that looks like mine. That is delusional and whacked.

Wake up people. She's jealous of what I have and who I am. About the other girls posts I only meant that we are both models and have a long distance relationship.

Any woman that was involved with my man she stalks, but she's stalking me the most because of my looks and body. She wants to befriend his ex lovers because she's sick in the head and very obsessed with him.

If somebody could keep posting crap on Instagram the entire time I was with him about me and him, it goes to show she must have a life.

When you do a lazy desk job, and ram food down your throat, then you have no life. She needs psychiatric help, and claiming she spent thousands on private eyes with no proof or reciepts, she's trying scam money from me and my family lmfao.

She's not getting a penny from us

Hi Wild Flowers

I'm new to this forum and just stumbled across your post.

You do sound like a WILD Flower...

I'm guessing that you don't want my opinion. But from reading this thread I don't think you want ANYONE'S opinion.

So I'm wondering WHY you keep posting if you're not interested in taking anyone's advice.

You've got a big shot Lawyer who hasn't solved your problem. You're boyfriend hasn't made any serious legal attempt to solve the problem.

And you're main issue, repeated over and over, is that your COMPETITION - and YES she IS your competition because YOU HAVE made her that - is fat, old and ugly.

How would you behave if she was young, thin and beautiful? Would you admit these things about her? Or just say the same as you are already?

I'd like you to do something for me please.

Go back and read the posts you made on this thread. You don't need to read the replies. Just try to imagine you are reading someone else's problem - like everyone else here is.

How does this poster sound to you?

Calm? In control?

Or panicking and irrationally jealous and insecure?

Then I would ask you these questions.

Are you scared your boyfriend is going to leave you? For anyone at all - not just this woman.

Are you worried that your looks are not enough to satisfy your boyfriend? Is that why you spend so much time working out?

Do you feel you have any positive qualities apart from your appearance and fitness and youth? Are you smart, educated, creative, compassionate, generous?

Do you get what I'm saying in this post? You need to understand yourself (and we do too) before we can understand and help with your situation. All we're getting here are the same repeated punches of a tired fighter boxing at shadows. Stop. Take a breath. Think about the questions I've asked. Stop telling yourself you're right (even if you are).

As an aside I'm wondering from your language on your origin story. What is your background? Is English your first or second language? Were you born in your current country?

This sort of personal information is of much more use than just your personal appraisal of your looks and your worth.

I've tried to ask you some personal questions about yourself because I haven't seen very much self-reflection and self-examination in your posts and this is critical to understanding yourself and how you interact with others.

Best wishes

Steve

Edited by Steve_H
  • Like 2