Psychotic Woman Stalker

I can understand getting a gift for your personal trainer but you mentioned she had to renew it so it sounds like she is paying the bill on it. Why would he accept such a "gift" when it means he is connected to her in some way if he is absolutely disgusted with her and wants nothing to do with her? Also I thought you said you came from a well off family so why couldn't you buy your bf his own iPhone? You don't get charged for cussing someone out and calling him or her names over the phone; you must have done more than that. No court will charge someone for a one-off incident of calling someone names over the phone. Your actions (torment, verbal abuse, etc.) must have sustained and repeated over a period of time.

True and if OP went to jail over this woman it makes you wonder which one of them really is the jealous one. It certainly isn't the other woman no matter what OP said she looks like.

• Like 4
The police won't do anything unless she lays a death threat
Ah, so is that what you did? You laid a death threat?

You're saying I'm delusional because my remarks about her being fat, old, and ugly deeply offended you.
:laugh: Deeply offended me? I'm not sure if that's funny or just plain pathetic. People can be fat, old and ugly. Welcome to the real world. Why does that bother you so much? You're so obsessed, you need a shrink. ASAP.

My TOP criminal lawyer saw her photos and said "Who would date her?"
I wouldn't pay two cents for someone that unprofessional. If I pay a lawyer, I want top service, not trivia or gossip.

she also said she's jealous of my body, looks, and I have a man she wants. If the lawyer is saying that then she must be delusional too
She's smart, because she's getting money out of you.

Anybody can see this vile thing had me charged so I can't cross the border
Anybody's getting that you snooped into your boyfriend's phone, started texting and harassing a woman you don't know, basically interfering with their relationship.

Lawyers said it
What lawyers? How many lawyers are working for you?

If you are offended by my remarks of this vile things weight and looks then don't reply or read this
You fabricated in your head that I'm offended. Do you have a personality disorder? Maybe you do and you don't know.

I saw another post with another model like me saying similar things.
Two wrongs don't make a right.

BTW it's not my fault somebody is fat and not attractive
Learn to deal with unattractiveness. With fatness. It's part of humanity. And you're part of it too.

I don't tell people shove crap down their throats, and if she's not attractive in the face and everywhere not my issue
Stop sweating the small things. You sound like a bomb ready to explode. No wonder the police got you arrested. Take it easy, girl.

He doesn't even want her phone he told me
It's not about what he says, rather about what he does. Why don't you judge facts?

He blocked her
Do you understand how hilarious that is? A man receiving a phone as a gift, blocks the giver but lets her still pay his own bills.
  • Like 5
  • Author
Wild Flowers

I said I come from a well off family, I'm not well off myself. Like I'm not gonna go running to mommy and daddy to pay my way in life as I am a grown adult. As for paying his phone, I'm a Canadian can I even get a phone for him in America? Don't I need to be from there? He never asked me for one, or I would of tried.

I know why this has turned around on me to look like the bad one, there are overweight women reading this, and I have offended them. That's funny you're making fun of my lawyer since it's all over the news she just got a guy off of murder charges and he's out free and everybody knows her in this town and she has high ratings.

She doesn't need to tell me what I want to hear since she has mass clients and owns the law office and other lawyers work for her. Everybody I know that dealt with her got a very good outcome. Yeah I kept calling that fatti names online. That's what happens when you mess in my relationship.

Out of all this I'm going to go to school to pursue being a criminal lawyer myself. All of you can keep telling me my man is banging her. He's NOT! Don't think all UFC fighters make a lot of money. Most don't. You only have recognition more than wealth in UFC.

Obviously I've hurt some overweight ones on here. I told him keep using her for a phone. What an idiot desperate fatties. Paying for a phone and I'm calling and texting it talking to my man. Ha ha

• Author
Wild Flowers

And I've spent thousands when I was with my man on the both of us. He never asked me for anything. He didn't make much in the UFC, and I want to help him with his business. You don't understand this psycho, fatty lied that she would help him for years and years as she claims to be an entrepreneur. Guess what, I called her out on her lies, and she quickly removed from her profiles that she's an entrepreneur.

If you are an entrepreneur why are you sitting behind a desk ramming food down your throats working for somebody else. Hahahahhahahah what a joke.

But when you insult fat people they don't take to it lightly

Perhaps this woman is "your man's" sugar momma?? Frankly, he doesn't sound like much of a catch TBH.... I mean, why hasn't he stepped in to protect you from this "psychotic stalker"? Could it be that he's trying to protect his golden goose? He is struggling financially after all, according to you..... Just a thought.

• Like 2

Just for your info I am not fat and never have been. Anyway, your guy sounds like a loser who is using you both. He can't even afford a damn phone. She's paying his phone bill and you've given him thousands of dollars. He's using you both. He's probably calling another girl on the phone she bought him and taking her out on the money you gave him.

• Like 5
  • Author
Perhaps this woman is "your man's" sugar momma?? Frankly, he doesn't sound like much of a catch TBH.... I mean, why hasn't he stepped in to protect you from this "psychotic stalker"? Could it be that he's trying to protect his golden goose? He is struggling financially after all, according to you..... Just a thought.

You're right he's not much of a catch but I do love him. I know he has her blocked from his social media and phones. Hey look at it this way if she stops paying his phone, what use that he have to talk to her? That's her way of keeping him on a leash. She's psychotic. I've seen messages and when I was there with him she was ranting and raving.

He does make his own money and does not ask me for nothing

You're right he's not much of a catch but I do love him. I know he has her blocked from his social media and phones. Hey look at it this way if she stops paying his phone, what use that he have to talk to her? That's her way of keeping him on a leash. She's psychotic. I've seen messages and when I was there with him she was ranting and raving.

IMO, her paying a lousy phone bill is not worth the continued disruption to you, whether you love him or not. The fact that he's willingly engaging her because she's paying his phone bill, shows his true character, or rather lack there of...

It sounds as though your man may be just as much at fault here. He could end this if he truly wanted to.

• Like 3
No I know he's not having any sexual contact with her. I went through every message, even ones from when I was not there. He doesn't delete messages, and he told me he has nothing to hide.

I'm a personal trainer and some clients give gifts too. I guess in her psychotic, delusional, mind she thinks by buying him gifts she can have him. It's her way of latching on. If an unattractive man gave me an iPhone, I would certainly keep it. In these hard times of course. Most of you would.

He's also very jealous and possessive of me. He made posts saying I'm the hottest girlfriend he's ever had. This was when the two of them were still communicating. That woman is very manipulative and controlling. She's just an unattractive woman that wants attention. Btw I have not been convicted. It's getting thrown out this month. It doesn't matter how many times you tell cops you told her go away and whatever. They won't do nothing. I did cuss her out and call her names in messages so that's why I got charged.

The frustration builds up when somebody vile is trying to interfere and intrude in your relationship. I should add that any woman this man has had in his life like ex girlfriends it just females he knows she stalks as well. She quickly b friend his ex girlfriends just because they dated him.

She's stalking me because I have everything she wants. Body, looks, man. Sorry if my remarks are offending others it's the TRUTH!

Actually no I wouldn't accept a expensive gift from a person I had no real connection with no matter what their level of attractiveness why would I? I would then feel like I owed that person something..I wouldn't think most would to be honest..I can buy my own expensive items and not feel obligated..win win for me..

Your remarks are not offending in the least very "hot" people can be very ugly but some dont understand this...actually that was my BFs exact quote when I told him about this thread..lmao why are you so self centered OP? its like you are blind to the possibilities of what is likely going on here just cause you are hung up on looks...

You do know alot of shallow men will bang women in secret they wouldn't want anyone else knowing of and then they keep the trophy gf for when they go out...just saying something to keep in mind..tho Im sure you wont even consider it...

Again there is some connection with him and her other wise he wouldn't be having any interactions with her ZERO and he wouldn't be egging you two agenst each other for his entertainment..sorry if this offends you but it is as you say the TRUTH..

• Like 2

It sounds as though your man may be just as much at fault here. He could end this if he truly wanted to.

This is the real issue tho he doesn't want to for some reason...personal trainers are not short on cash usually they dont do to bad for themselves so why is he hanging onto that phone whats the real tie?...

• Like 1
I said I come from a well off family, I'm not well off myself. Like I'm not gonna go running to mommy and daddy to pay my way in life as I am a grown adult. As for paying his phone, I'm a Canadian can I even get a phone for him in America? Don't I need to be from there? He never asked me for one, or I would of tried.

I know why this has turned around on me to look like the bad one, there are overweight women reading this, and I have offended them. That's funny you're making fun of my lawyer since it's all over the news she just got a guy off of murder charges and he's out free and everybody knows her in this town and she has high ratings.

She doesn't need to tell me what I want to hear since she has mass clients and owns the law office and other lawyers work for her. Everybody I know that dealt with her got a very good outcome. Yeah I kept calling that fatti names online. That's what happens when you mess in my relationship.

Out of all this I'm going to go to school to pursue being a criminal lawyer myself. All of you can keep telling me my man is banging her. He's NOT! Don't think all UFC fighters make a lot of money. Most don't. You only have recognition more than wealth in UFC.

Obviously I've hurt some overweight ones on here. I told him keep using her for a phone. What an idiot desperate fatties. Paying for a phone and I'm calling and texting it talking to my man. Ha ha

You don't have to go to the U.S. to buy him a phone. You can send him the money. He didn't ask you but now you know someone you both despise bought him a phone and is paying his phone bill so why don't you get him a new one? If you're willing to go to jail and have a criminal record for him, you should be willing to buy a phone for him since he's such a catch.

Girl get over it, fat people exist. Nobody cares. You sound obsessed. I think you might need professional help (and I'm not talking about a lawyer). Seriously. You shouldn't be this worked up and get legal charges levied against you about this matter. Your boyfriend chose to maiantain some connection with her by allowing her to pay his phone bill. Your anger should be directed at him. Be well!

Edited by kidm
  • Like 6

Are you seriously dating someone who cannot afford to pay for his own phone service? Man, he must be good in bed.

The fact is: 99% of people would prefer to fork our the 80$ bucks a month over keeping a tie with someone who has had our significant other thrown in jail. Why won't your boyfriend do this?

• Like 2

But if this woman is psycho, stalking you, and having you arrested, a rational person would think that he would ditch the phone and cut all ties with her. He hasn't done that. Instead, he keeps this connection. I'm sorry, but you are being incredibly naïve. Your boyfriend could put a stop to all of this, but is choosing not to do so. You should ask yourself why and stop putting all the blame on her. I strongly suspect he is intentionally keeping ties to her for some reason. He clearly doesn't care about how it is affecting you or he would put a stop to it.

Out of curiosity, what did she have you arrested for? And if her behavior toward you is so out of line, why haven't you contacted the police?

• Like 3
But if this woman is psycho, stalking you, and having you arrested, a rational person would think that he would ditch the phone and cut all ties with her. He hasn't done that. Instead, he keeps this connection. I'm sorry, but you are being incredibly naïve. Your boyfriend could put a stop to all of this, but is choosing not to do so. You should ask yourself why and stop putting all the blame on her. I strongly suspect he is intentionally keeping ties to her for some reason. He clearly doesn't care about how it is affecting you or he would put a stop to it.

Out of curiosity, what did she have you arrested for? And if her behavior toward you is so out of line, why haven't you contacted the police?

Agreed with all of this from what I have gathered the other women had the OP charged cause she was rude to her? calling her names...how that works I have no idea there must be more to it we are not getting from the OP..unless the OP threatened her pretty good the police wouldn't pursue just name calling..

• Like 2

Wow...so much to say on this one.

First of all....your hatred of fat people makes you so unbelievably ugly it isn't even funny. At least fat people can diet....you can't change that ugly personality of yours.

Second of all, as a personal trainer, you might want to be careful. No one in their right mind would go to you if they knew the way you talked about overweight people.

For what it's worth - I am not fat nor overweight, I have a killer bod so please don't assume everyone challenging you is jealous or obese.

Please answer some questions. You have been charged, the other woman is in the states. There has to be some SERIOUS evidence and worth to the justice system to pursue this. This is not a small court battle. The crown will only pursue these things that they think they have a strong chance of conviction. My guess is you are lying because you said she gave a victim impact statement. In Canada, where you are and I also am, you do not give the VIS until AFTER a conviction has been made. You said you can not cross the border, so you have been OFFICIALLY CHARGED AND CONVICTED. Why are you lying and saying the charges will be thrown out? Do you have more charges?

Further....regarding the phone bill. You are aware that with her owning the phone, she has access to all his phone records right? How on earth can she be his stalker and he allow her to pay his phone and have access to that.

You are either FOS or the most blind woman on the planet.

• Like 12
He has blocked all of her numbers multiple times. She finds ways get through to to him

You mean like paying the bill on the phone itself? how could he even block the persons name who is on the account the one who tech owns the account? I could see that call...yes hello ide like to block the owner of this account please they are harassing me...LOL oh wait that's cause he hasn't actually blocked her has he? >.<

He never asked me for one, or I would of tried.

I told him keep using her for a phone. What an idiot desperate fatties. Paying for a phone and I'm calling and texting it talking to my man. Ha ha

Oh no worries im sure "your man" is getting alot of duel use out of that phone..LOL

. You don't understand this psycho, fatty lied that she would help him for years and years as she claims to be an entrepreneur. Guess what, I called her out on her lies, and she quickly removed from her profiles that she's an entrepreneur.

So shes so horrid and crazy right? a real stalker a plague on your perfect relationship yet he and you are quite happy to take expensive gifts and get mad when she doesn't support him further? is that correct? is this what this is really all about was she suppose to give him more money to start up his business?...and when she didn't he and you got abusive? or he sat back and let you do his dirty work?

Sorry OP your story never added up fully and maybe this is why..the more you go on the more it kinda just looks like you two tried to play her she didn't fully go for it but might have wanted to save a friendship or more never know still think there's more to this but we will never know so now hes playing you both for what he can still get...so hows his criminal record looking? clean ide imagine...why should he dirty it when hes got you ready and wiling to defend her man who wont even defend her...or stop all this drama once and for all...

OP wake up take a step back before you are the one in jail here..you already have one conviction out of all of this carry on witch means you can no longer travel freely internationally (with out a hassle) you will have a harder time finding work or a place to live as all of those places can and often do check criminal records..!

• Like 1
  • Author

Let's go over this again. He's not talking to her. On iPhones there is a block caller option. Whether or not the person paying the bill likes it or not, they don't have control over how they are blocked.

She is 50 years old, 300 lbs, ugly face, short, going bald, and warped body. Tell me what a 36 year old athletic man wants with her? Btw I'm way younger than him. He's told every single woman that is after him that I'm the hottest girlfriend he's ever had. She using that outdated iPhone as an anchor to reel him in, it's not working.

It seems to me that as soon as I mention weight that's when the tables are turned. I don't have a criminal record at all, and my charges are dropped on the 26th of January. When you constantly ask somebody to back away and leave your relationship alone, and they boldly don't do it, and abuse the legal system, by lying to the police that they are terrified of you, then somethig is seriously wrong.

All my friends, family, and my lawyer said she is mentally ill. She can't accept the fact that this man will never want her in the way that she wants. He's not attracted to her at all. Like I said she's jealous of me. I'm young, skinny, a former model, pretty, and that man is my boyfriend.

She's delusional. She's desperate and wants him badly that it don't matter if he blocked her, she will still pay his bill.

And if she is very stupid and delusional to keep paying his phone bill after he blocked her that should say everything about her mentality and how desperate she is. The names I called her she deserved.

I called her names that match her and are true. If she is disrespectful to keep invading my relationship and not backing off then she deserves everything I said. She needs to stop provoking me, find a man compatible with her and goaway forever

• Author
Wow...so much to say on this one.

First of all....your hatred of fat people makes you so unbelievably ugly it isn't even funny. At least fat people can diet....you can't change that ugly personality of yours.

Second of all, as a personal trainer, you might want to be careful. No one in their right mind would go to you if they knew the way you talked about overweight people.

For what it's worth - I am not fat nor overweight, I have a killer bod so please don't assume everyone challenging you is jealous or obese.

Please answer some questions. You have been charged, the other woman is in the states. There has to be some SERIOUS evidence and worth to the justice system to pursue this. This is not a small court battle. The crown will only pursue these things that they think they have a strong chance of conviction. My guess is you are lying because you said she gave a victim impact statement. In Canada, where you are and I also am, you do not give the VIS until AFTER a conviction has been made. You said you can not cross the border, so you have been OFFICIALLY CHARGED AND CONVICTED. Why are you lying and saying the charges will be thrown out? Do you have more charges?

Further....regarding the phone bill. You are aware that with her owning the phone, she has access to all his phone records right? How on earth can she be his stalker and he allow her to pay his phone and have access to that.

You are either FOS or the most blind woman on the planet.

I can tell you are very, very uneducated. Victim impact statement is given with disclosure during the court case, not after. They use it in the court case. Tell me where did you go to school again, because you are very dumb! I have not been convicted at all. You're an idiot!

How the F@&? am I lying? Why it's getting thrown out? Because my lawyer found so many lies in her reports. So much. Oh yeah, we also have witnesses that she cratched up my car every night. Yes, she was doing that. Every car in the parking lot had American plates, except mine. Mine was the only scratched one. Witness described her to a tee. When my Canadian car got in an accident, and they issued me a rental with American plates, it was not touched, cause she did not know I was driving the rental.

Edited by Wild Flowers
Let's go over this again. He's not talking to her. On iPhones there is a block caller option. Whether or not the person paying the bill likes it or not, they don't have control over how they are blocked.

She is 50 years old, 300 lbs, ugly face, short, going bald, and warped body. Tell me what a 36 year old athletic man wants with her? Btw I'm way younger than him. He's told every single woman that is after him that I'm the hottest girlfriend he's ever had. She using that outdated iPhone as an anchor to reel him in, it's not working.

It seems to me that as soon as I mention weight that's when the tables are turned. I don't have a criminal record at all, and my charges are dropped on the 26th of January. When you constantly ask somebody to back away and leave your relationship alone, and they boldly don't do it, and abuse the legal system, by lying to the police that they are terrified of you, then somethig is seriously wrong.

All my friends, family, and my lawyer said she is mentally ill. She can't accept the fact that this man will never want her in the way that she wants. He's not attracted to her at all. Like I said she's jealous of me. I'm young, skinny, a former model, pretty, and that man is my boyfriend.

She's delusional. She's desperate and wants him badly that it don't matter if he blocked her, she will still pay his bill.

And if she is very stupid and delusional to keep paying his phone bill after he blocked her that should say everything about her mentality and how desperate she is. The names I called her she deserved.

I called her names that match her and are true. If she is disrespectful to keep invading my relationship and not backing off then she deserves everything I said. She needs to stop provoking me, find a man compatible with her and goaway forever

Interesting then why on another thread were the title was "my man has a wondering eye" or something along those lines your response to that OP was that your "stories" are almost the same? you sure you believe yourself when you say he wouldn't look at other women?...her weight is irrelevant to every one but you really as I said alot of good looking men will bang the 1st thing put in front of them especially when their "gf" is long distance that's willing doesn't' mean he has to take her out im sure other men would back that up..it happens that's a fact..I think your a little delusional if you truly think other wise..

Honestly I dont think shes invading on anything I think hes playing you both but you are on your high horse and refuse to see it and if that's truly your personality then im sorry but I really dont feel sorry for you all of this could have been stopped if he had gotten rid of the last tie she had to him but he didn't he kept it and you two got some kinda perverse pleasure in continuing the entire drama ide imagine any judge worth his salt would sit back and be like if this women is such a burden then why keep that tie? I suspect that's part of why you got convicted..

Btw here is the definition of a victim impact statement...

"A victim impact statement is a written or oral statement made as part of the judicial legal process, which allows crime victims the opportunity to speak during the -->sentencing<-- of their attacker or at subsequent parole hearings. In some instances videotaped statements are permitted"

So its clear you were convicted unless you are lieing about the entire story? or just parts? did a inconvenient truth slip out on you there? lol

again her looks are irrelevant in this entire drama to everyone here but you we simply dont care how gorgeous you are or how ugly you think she is...the facts speak for themselves and have since very early on you and your man have continued this drama cause you are getting some sort of entertainment out of it all...plan and simple now here is the kicker you do realize with that conviction you will never migrate into the USA right?

• Like 1

When I got down there to see him he would always let me look on his phone and there was non stop messages of her saying to him to get rid of me and throw me out. To not date me. She even snooped through my Facebook and sent him stuff I posted to turn him against me.

Let's go over this again. He's not talking to her.

Really?...

• Like 2
Really?...
He's not talking to "her" because according to the OP he's not responding nor reacting in any way to any of her messages other then by ignoring them. The fact is that you can delete your own messages and no one will know if and what you have deleted.
  • Author

I'm sorry, but the prosecutors have already decided to withdraw my charges on January 26th. It's funny you all are so stupid because the second court date a year ago was when they gave the victim impact statement. I saw lots of woman beaters getting peace bonds in court. I did not go near that fat tub of lard. I even saw her in the park and stayed far and clear. She's a lair and a psycho. She cried wolf.

She lied to the police that she is terrified of me, but showed up boldly and parked right beside my car with NO FEAR. I got off social media, because I was sick and tired of that cow stalking me, and watching my every move. It doesn't matter what any of you say, he does not touch that ditch pig, and never will.

I'm glad he's using that for a phone, because she's very stupid and desperate. If a criminal lawyer that's high profile is saying she's psychotic, we already have the answer.

No man would give a second look to her. She's ugly and very fat. It's funny how all of you claim that pig is not jealous of me. Look on her social media, she is using some cartoon thing with a body that looks like mine. That is delusional and whacked.

Wake up people. She's jealous of what I have and who I am. About the other girls posts I only meant that we are both models and have a long distance relationship.

Any woman that was involved with my man she stalks, but she's stalking me the most because of my looks and body. She wants to befriend his ex lovers because she's sick in the head and very obsessed with him.

If somebody could keep posting crap on Instagram the entire time I was with him about me and him, it goes to show she must have a life.

When you do a lazy desk job, and ram food down your throat, then you have no life. She needs psychiatric help, and claiming she spent thousands on private eyes with no proof or reciepts, she's trying scam money from me and my family lmfao.

She's not getting a penny from us

Edited by Wild Flowers
  • Author
He's not talking to "her" because according to the OP he's not responding nor reacting in any way to any of her messages other then by ignoring them. The fact is that you can delete your own messages and no one will know if and what you have deleted.

I know he ain't talking to that 100% don't worry about that

Wildflowers,

You're full of anger and hatred. And I'm assuming you're in your 20s. I can't imagine what you can become when you'll be in your 50s.

I want to stop talking about the other woman for a moment, and focus on you and your boyfriend. You discouraged someone else on this forum about having a relationship with someone "with baggage", yet your man was married and has 2 kids, and although it clearly bothers you because they come first no matter what, that didn't stop you from dating him. How come? It looks like it's always you driving to him or visiting him, it's still you saying I love you most of the time, so he's not that affectionate with you either, and you justify that saying that women are more emotional. I think that when a man wants to keep you or really thinks you're a keeper, they will go out of their way for you. Did he? I guess not.

He must know that you want to move to the USA, yet he didn't propose. And you've been dating him since 2014. Still no move on his part. Is he showing you you're a keeper? I have a feeling he doesn't want to change the current arrangement he has. You're far away most of the time, and he can do his thing while you're away. It looks like he's supplementing his income in ways you wouldn't approve of. So not having you around is a plus for him. And he still can show you around as a trophy when you go to him. If that's the best you can aim at, then go on with it. But it looks like you settled for a bad arrangement.

• Like 5
I'm sorry, but the prosecutors have already decided to withdraw my charges on January 26th. It's funny you all are so stupid because the second court date a year ago was when they gave the victim impact statement.

Victim Impact Statements

Prepared by the Canadian Resource Centre for Victims of Crime

Introduction

In the past, the victim was an overlooked entity of the justice process. Over the years,

victims’ advocates have fought diligently to improve the treatment

that victims are afforded

at the hands of the criminal justice system. The victims’ movement has had many successes,

perhaps the most significant being the Victim Impact Statement.

What is a victim impact statement?

A victim impact statement is a written

account of the personal harm suffered by a victim of

crime. The statement may include a description of the physical, financial and emotional

effects of the crime.

The victim impact statement is intended to give crime victims a voice in the criminal justi

ce

process. It allows them to participate --->in the sentencing of an offender<---- by explaining to the

court, and the offender, how the crime has affected them

Ok lets stop the run around shale we?...you were convicted that's pretty much a given as ive shown a few times now a "victim impact statement" is given after a conviction and during the sentencing phase of the court hearings..its given so the victim can show what the impact was so the judge can decide on a appropriate sentence...unless the Canadian government is lieing?

Not to mention other posters on here who are Canadians who have gone thu the process up there..let me guess tho were all just stupid meanies who want what you have and are jealous..LOL :lmao: really so you had no other reason to say to that other op your stories are similar then because you two happen to be models with bfs?...is that right?..lol

So your getting your charges doped and its been a year? really?....

Convictions

If you have been found guilty and convicted of a criminal offence you will require a record suspension (formerly called a pardon) to have your record removed from public access.

Generally, people are eligible to apply for a record suspension once they have completed the sentence imposed by the court and have waited the necessary time period. Waiting periods depend on the seriousness of the case. If the court proceeded summarily

---->(less serious offences), the waiting period is five years;<-----

if the case was prosecuted by indictment (more serious offences), the waiting period is ten years. The waiting period does not begin until the sentence imposed by the court has been completed. The sentence can include:

• fine payments, surcharges and costs
  • restitution and compensation
  • probation
  • jail time

• Like 2