We've been talking for almost three weeks [UPDATED how to keeep texting flowing?]

All talk no action.

Maybe he was talking to many other girls at the same time, doing the same thing.

Maybe he is too chicken sh*t to meet.

Maybe he just likes the ego boost he gets.

Advice for the future; don't invest so much time being pen pals. I usually allow one bail on a date free, then if they do it again, I move on from them.

• Like 1
  • Author

I'm planning on doing similar from now on. I mean he's gone back to school now, so I don't have to. I just wish I could have put my foot down. He was just so nice and I was a sucker. Like if he barely talked to me and really wasn;t engaged then it would have been easier to just ghost him, but he would want to talk to me and it was so hard when he seemed so into me.

I don't think I came across and overwhelmingly desperate, but maybe a little desperate when I kept letting him bail on me. I had so much hope since our conversations seemed awesome. I made a mistake. I'm trying just to move forward and make my single life the best it can be for myself. That way I don't care if some guy talks to me. I have to keep up some standards that I know I have.

yeah, don't blame yourself. He was giving all the signals, just didn't have the umph to follow through. Nothing wrong with reciprocating what he is putting out, just know when to cut your losses next time :)

• Like 1
  • Author

Yeah its tough. I'm such a nice hopeful person. I give people too many chances. I'm disappointed with how the situation was handled on his end and on mine. I'm sad that he didn't want to meet me. Still so confusing how someone talked to me every single day for over a month, but didn't want to meet me. Makes absolutely no sense at all. Its more I am confused, like did he like me at all? He seemed to, but his actions showed he didn't care to meet me, so its very upsetting. Clearly his actions in the end showed me that he wasn't interested in meeting me or getting any closer to me to get to know me on a different level. He's clearly prioritizing himself and his life right now. Sad, but true.

Last time we talked he mentioned meeting me "one day." He knows he was leaving. So maybe that was his way of saying it wasn't a good time, and that if he is around in the future maybe we can meet and it won't be when he's ready to leave. Maybe that was his way of keeping channels open that we may meet if the situation is different in the future. To me, I have had past experience where guys don't want to meet me, so they would never even say something like that. They wouldn't even talk about it. Ignoring it as they never want to meet me. So this guy seems different in thats sense I suppose.

Its sad for me, because it does make you feel like you aren't good enough. That he was way out of my league and wasn't good enough for him to want to meet. I know I can't think like that, but its hard. All my friends keep reminding me that I didn't do anything wrong, and it wasn't me. It was the dreaded TIMING. I just have to remember that.

He's away now. He might be shacking up with other woman. He could meet someone else. But it seems funny he hasn't seemed to have a girlfriend in years. His Facebook is all about him and him alone. So if he treats others like he treats me, then thats probably why he's single. He says he is all about "living the dream", and maybe thats why he's alone. He's all about HIS dream life. I can't force my way to be with someone. I can't chase someone, and I can't not be a priority.

• Author

To my surprise, he is still talking to me daily. I figured if he was back at school, he wouldn’t speak to me again. But he started texting me and going back and forth with me for hours the last two nights. When I post things to social media like Facebook or snapchat. Not just for him, but for anyone I’m friends with, he immediately sees it and sends me a response or a text commenting on it.

The only thing I had issue with is that the last two nights, he has been asking me to come take the trip and see him 4 hours away.

The first time my response was “You had your chance when you were here.” And he liked that I was a bit feisty. He responded saying “well it’s a good thing I will be returning for a weekend in a few months.”

Last night he mentioned it again. I said “You couldn’t even see me when you were here and 15 minutes away, and you want me to drive 4 hours.”

He then said that “The timing was really bad between us. I obviously was trying to get there.”

I let it drop then. I’m not going to be some nagging girl. We aren’t together and have never even met. But I think it’s hilarious that he wants to me drive 4 hours to see him. Seems like he wants me to put in all the effort and he just sits back and does nothing. I’m not a pushover. When he comes for a weekend in April, I’m literally not holding my breath. I’d like to see him, but he bailed on me three times. His track record to me, doesn’t show he was trying all that hard.

Another thing that bothers me is I feel like he doesn’t ask me enough about myself. We talk back and forth. He will ask about my day or what I’m doing. He seems to enjoy me telling him stories about myself, when I just open up myself, not by him asking. He will say “Oh tell me more about that…” And he seems to remember things I say, as he has brought them up again later on. But I feel like he doesn’t ask me what my favorite movie is, or what my parents do, or how I enjoy my job, to actually get a sense of me. Maybe I am seeing way too much into this. He’s also a dude and maybe he doesn’t think like I do. Maybe it’s better kept to in person conversation than through texting. I know guys that feel like that.

I said something funny to him last night and he said “I can’t give away all my secrets, especially when you give away nothing”, and I said to him “well maybe you don’t ask me the right questions.”

He insisted “You’re just shy.”

Which is true. Then he went into asking me to come take the trip to see him.

I said “You couldn’t even see me when you were here and 15 minutes away, and you want me to drive 4 hours.”

He then said that “The timing was really bad between us. I obviously was trying to get there.”

I ended it with “well good thing you know where I live then.” Trying to tell him that he will have to come see me, not the other way around.

I have made it very clear to him that I’m not going to jump into bed with him. I’ve literally said it to him that I will not be having casual sex with him. He claims he knows that and knows I’m not the type of girl. Our flirting is very suggestive and fun. He seems to like my innocence.

What I, my friends, co-workers, are all confused about is why he is still talking to me, still talks like he likes me, wants to see me, etc…

Why talk to me every day and put effort into it?

You keep wondering why he's talking to you and doesn't want to meet. Does it matter?? He's now 4 hours away. And you refuse to see the red flags.

You've been given lots of advice, and you're continuing a pen pal relationship with him. So be it then, and stop complaining.

• Like 3
  • Author

So ghosting? Has anyone done it. I have never done it. I’m usually more forward than that and explain to people why we won’t be talking to them. I had a revelation last night and now I’m very conflicted. I read this article and it was talking about how if someone starts texting you a lot right out the gate without meeting you that it’s a huge red flag, and how they will almost create this fantasy with you through text message like you are dating. They will sometimes keep the attitude sexually charged and make you feel connected to them deeper then you actually are. I read about how this is all a ploy so that when you do meet you think you are almost dating and you will sleep with them right away.

My eyes opened, because I think that is what this guy is doing. I mean, what respectable guy asks a girl, that he’s never met to drive 4 hours to meet them at their house. What respectable guy talks about other men I’ve been with as “weak men.” He has no idea. Those men took me out at least. He doesn’t ask what kinds of movies, music, hobbies I enjoy. He doesn’t ask about my job. When I asked him why he spoke to me every single day he said "Why Not."

To me, someone who was interested in me as a person, would have said that they really wanted to get to know me better. Or felt I was a cute girl and wanted to talk to me. His answer just wasn't enough. He’s wooing me through text message and he doesn’t even have to buy me dinner. I hate thinking that this guy is a bad guy, but all the signs seem to just line up.

Last night he messaged me really late with an emoji with big wandering eye balls. Almost saying “Where are you” or “Looking for you.” I didn’t answer. I feel played. I am a smart woman. I wish I had been smarter. Now I don’t know what to do. I assume he will try and talk to me again today. Some people are telling me to totally ghost him and not talk to him again. Some others are telling me to talk to him, but be more careful? I’ve never done this before and have no idea how to handle it.

At this point, I feel like I ignored all the red flags. I want him to know I am not a fool, but I also don’t want him to think I am entitled or anything. I think I do deserve more. Our conversations are almost always flirtatious and suggestive, so clearly that is what is one his mind as what he wants. I’ve called him out about just wanting to sleep with me and he claims that isn’t the case, but then this is the same guy who talks about “ All the little boys you’ve dated in the past. I won’t be like that. I’ll be different. I will have more control than they did.”

Sounds sexual to me. He’s all about the taking charge and being in control, which I find hot. But I want a boyfriend inevitably. I’m not a girl that sleeps around. And I will stay true to that notion regardless. I don’t know where to go from here? Do I talk to him? Do I ignore him? What if he does like me and I ignore him and it was the wrong move? Do I tell him how I feel about his intentions? I don’t want to give too much away. But I also don’t want to keep flirting and feeding into this fantasy, when I want something real. I want a guy who wants to see me. And I know it’s impossible since he’s 4 hours away at school right now. But I want someone who wants to ask me about my life, my passions, my pitfalls. I want someone, who can be flirty and playful, but then be serious about dating. I like this guy, but I don’t want to be played by a player, which I’m questioning if he is. My gut is telling me YES. Any advice on where to go from here?

It's not ghosting if you aren't dating.... I don't know why you are wasting all this energy on him.

Take that energy and put it into yourself. Work on a dream you have always had. Do something you have always wanted to do. You are wasting valuable life time and energy on this flake...

So ghosting? Has anyone done it. I have never done it. I’m usually more forward than that and explain to people why we won’t be talking to them. I had a revelation last night and now I’m very conflicted. I read this article and it was talking about how if someone starts texting you a lot right out the gate without meeting you that it’s a huge red flag, and how they will almost create this fantasy with you through text message like you are dating. They will sometimes keep the attitude sexually charged and make you feel connected to them deeper then you actually are. I read about how this is all a ploy so that when you do meet you think you are almost dating and you will sleep with them right away.

My eyes opened, because I think that is what this guy is doing. I mean, what respectable guy asks a girl, that he’s never met to drive 4 hours to meet them at their house. What respectable guy talks about other men I’ve been with as “weak men.” He has no idea. Those men took me out at least. He doesn’t ask what kinds of movies, music, hobbies I enjoy. He doesn’t ask about my job. When I asked him why he spoke to me every single day he said "Why Not."

To me, someone who was interested in me as a person, would have said that they really wanted to get to know me better. Or felt I was a cute girl and wanted to talk to me. His answer just wasn't enough. He’s wooing me through text message and he doesn’t even have to buy me dinner. I hate thinking that this guy is a bad guy, but all the signs seem to just line up.

Last night he messaged me really late with an emoji with big wandering eye balls. Almost saying “Where are you” or “Looking for you.” I didn’t answer. I feel played. I am a smart woman. I wish I had been smarter. Now I don’t know what to do. I assume he will try and talk to me again today. Some people are telling me to totally ghost him and not talk to him again. Some others are telling me to talk to him, but be more careful? I’ve never done this before and have no idea how to handle it.

At this point, I feel like I ignored all the red flags. I want him to know I am not a fool, but I also don’t want him to think I am entitled or anything. I think I do deserve more. Our conversations are almost always flirtatious and suggestive, so clearly that is what is one his mind as what he wants. I’ve called him out about just wanting to sleep with me and he claims that isn’t the case, but then this is the same guy who talks about “ All the little boys you’ve dated in the past. I won’t be like that. I’ll be different. I will have more control than they did.”

Sounds sexual to me. He’s all about the taking charge and being in control, which I find hot. But I want a boyfriend inevitably. I’m not a girl that sleeps around. And I will stay true to that notion regardless. I don’t know where to go from here? Do I talk to him? Do I ignore him? What if he does like me and I ignore him and it was the wrong move? Do I tell him how I feel about his intentions? I don’t want to give too much away. But I also don’t want to keep flirting and feeding into this fantasy, when I want something real. I want a guy who wants to see me. And I know it’s impossible since he’s 4 hours away at school right now. But I want someone who wants to ask me about my life, my passions, my pitfalls. I want someone, who can be flirty and playful, but then be serious about dating. I like this guy, but I don’t want to be played by a player, which I’m questioning if he is. My gut is telling me YES. Any advice on where to go from here?

I doubt you will listen as you haven't listened to anyone's advice here so far. The best thing to do is to say "I am not interested in being penpals. I'm going to be moving on now. Wish you the best and good luck." Then immediately BLOCK him and stop obsessing over him.

Oh and btw, his texting you is not a ploy to sleep with you. He has no intention of ever meeting with you in person. I guarantee if you stupidly decided to go see him, he'd have an excuse to cancel the trip.

• Author

I was just wondering if anyone had any good advice about conversing over text message? I have been texting back and forth with this guy for two months now. He is long distance right now in school. We aren’t together, but he makes it a point to talk to me every single day. I kind of like him.

Our conversations are a combination of flirtatious and “How was your day” type stuff. I’m naturally a chatterbox so sometimes I fall into telling him stuff about me. Mostly things and stories from my past. Last night he sent me something about him and it was nice and refreshing to have him type me a paragraph all about him. He doesn’t do it often. He tends to be more general. I don’t want him to think I’m all about me, and how great my life is etc, because I am not perfect, and I’m a very humble person. I think I keep trying to put up this I’m a tough girl, and I can't show I like you too much, not to be used front, and it can come across like I am obsessed with my life. I just don’t want to be used by this guy.

I want to know more about him, but I don’t know how to naturally bring it up. He doesn’t necessarily ask me about specific things like what foods I like or music I enjoy. I just let the conversation flow as it may. I mean last night he was asking how my day was and how I was feeling since I got into a car accident this past weekend. It was nice and thoughtful. The suggestive flirting is fun. That seems to be our go to. It’s comfortable. We have that down pat. Its neutral space. You don’t have to know someone super well to flirt. Sometimes I think I un-knowingly start flirting. It’s easy. Like last night I was feeling feisty and flirty and I started us off. I didn’t mean to. I enjoy talking about regular things too.

Anyone suggest any good talking points for texting? How to keep the conversation flowing and us getting to know each other more?

Stop texting. Pick up the phone & call.

You can't build a relationship through text. You need the context only hearing voice will provide. Skype or Facetime would be better so you have all the visual cues.

Where to start from...

WARNING -- My comments will be crude.

You listened to no advice so far. Not even 10% of it. You said it helped, but the reality proves that it didn't help one bit so far.

I will say something that will irritate you now, quite likely so: people around you suck at giving you advice. It looks like they have no real clue about what's around in the cyberspace.

And also, come on, telling this story in the workplace too... It feels like you want to become the joke of the day. What gives?

"He's confident"

Someone who is all talk behind a screen and doesn't take action is anything but confident.

"We text for hours on end"

He was 15 minutes away from your house. Instead of forcing your fingers typing, how about simply saying: hey, meet me at the mall in 30 minutes, I'm tired of typing. You were so caught up in this joke that you never thought for a moment that all the hours wasted away typing could have been better used meeting him in person. Maybe you wouldn't have wasted one minute more with him. Or it's very likely he would have made up an excuse, like he could multitask from home...

"I feel like he played me"

Yes he played you. You were OK with it. You let him do it and you still are allowing that to happen. You justify yourself and comfort yourself, no matter what. Not only that. You are sharing your life with a stranger. There was not even a phone call with this guy! Not one single phone call. Have you asked yourself why? Maybe you'd hear kids voices in the background. Or a woman's voice...

"He mainly texts at night"

It looks like you were confined to certain times of the day on certain days, but mainly to nights. You are company when it suits him. And that's a red flag per se.

I was just wondering if anyone had any good advice about conversing over text message?
Yes. When you have to try hard, just stop. Stop trying so hard with someone you don't even know. Let it die. He said he's coming back for a weekend. Then you just tell him you don't need an internet buddy right now in your life, but to feel free to contact you when he's back in your town so that you can meet up in person. And see what happens. If it fizzles out, he was just a joke. If he really cares about you and doesn't want to lose you, he will put in some effort to meet you ASAP.

"I kind of like him."

You like the attention he provided. You're gushing all over him and it shows. And all he had to do to get it was flirting with you. Now he doesn't even need to do that anymore, as you can start the flirting. So he can sit back and enjoy the fun.

"I fall into telling him stuff about me. Mostly things and stories from my past."

Stop doing that. Very simple. You don't want someone out there knowing you personal stuff and all the details about you and your past. That can be dangerous.

"I just don’t want to be used by this guy."

Then don't devote every single night to this guy. Your life at 24 doesn't seem so interesting, but rather sad, if all you're doing every single night is texting a stranger for hours.

"I want to know more about him"

Do you know where his family house is? Do you know his address in your town? Did you ask him that? If personal questions about him make him uncomfortable, then that's your clue that you should NOT flirt with him. That's so awkward. Also, a guy can be suggestive in his flirting to try and see the reaction in the girl, but then, when it's welcome and reaction is positive, the suggestive flirting should progress into something real. Here it never did. He's content with the flirting. Do you get it?

"last night I was feeling feisty and flirty and I started us off"

And it did what for you? Do you have any self-respect for yourself? You need to give credit when credit is deserved/due. Allow me the analogy, but you first pay for the ticket and then attend the show. You don't start the show and then ask for the ticket. Right? And if the show is for free, I hope it's a charitable event, and he doesn't need charity. In short, what I mean to say is that if you continue this, you'll get hurt.

"I didn’t mean to."

Indeed. That proves that you're doing things that are not like you. Your pushing your boundaries. At times, that can be good. But not in this case. He's no challenge. Ignoring him would be the challenge now for you.

Edited by justwhoiam
  • Like 2

Texting is not a relationship. Never. Ever is it. Especially now.

If I guy wants to meet a girl, there is nothing that will keep him from it. He lived 15 minutes from you, and he couldnt find a half hour to meet you?

He Didnt Want To Meet You. If he had of, he would have. Pure and simple.

Dont you think you were worth him finding a half hour to meet you while he lived near you? Have you even talked to him on the phone?

Texting is words. Nothing more. People text anything they want to, doesnt even have to be true. It can be just for fun, to fill gaps, for ego boost. You dont know what it is because YOU DIDNT MEET HIM.

You think you know him, but you dont. All you know is what he's texted you, and he can text you anything. He's invested nothing in this conversation. You're all invested, believing every word he types. If he were truly interested in you, you would have met him by now.

• Like 1
  • Author

I see what you are saying. I guess it’s my hopeful nature that keeps me coming back. My life is not sad. I live alone. My family is far away, so I do spend a lot of time alone. Just the way it is. I have friends, whom I actively make plans with. I had plans last night. But then the plans ended so afterwards I did end up talking to him. He isn’t a complete complete stranger. Yes, I have never met him in person, but he and I actively went to college together at the same time. We just never were introduced. He has photos on facebook with people that I was friends with. People I knew that were good people. I don’t think I just know him perfectly. We have never met. I know he doesn’t have kids, and isn’t married. He doesn’t have a girlfriend, but he could be talking to other girls. I know this. It’s not for me to drive myself crazy thinking about that. I’ve gone out on dates with guys in person whom are talking to other women, or even seeing other women.

Last night I did dig around asking some more personal questions to get to know him better. He opened up and told me he had to face a deal of adversity in his sport of soccer. How he is always the smallest guy on the team. And he isn’t a very small guy, but compared to the other players he is. He isn’t the classic soccer player body. He said he’s been let go, overlooked, traded to different teams, and it’s been hard, but he doesn’t let it get to him in the least. Thus, He has built up massive confidence to survive.

He is busy. He’s been busy. He wakes up usually at 7AM. I know because he texts or snap chats me early at that time, so not only at night. He wakes up and goes to work coaching soccer, then he has homework and classes, and then he has to go train himself at the gym for his summer team. He said he’s been dead by the end of the day, but he still texts me. One night he passed out on me, and stopped answering. As soon as he woke up the next morning he texted me explaining that he fell asleep. He mainly texts me at night, because it’s when we both are free, done with homework, work, and finally sitting down to relax for ourselves. I would be more concerned if he was all booty call talk at night, but he isn’t. Last night we barely flirted at all. It was more serious talk and learning about each other. I know where his family lives, a few towns over from me. Personal questions do not make him uncomfortable. He’s never been that way with them. Sometimes I just have a hard time, awkward time, asking them. I sometimes get all tongue tied and don’t know how to ask the right questions.

I will agree that sometimes I do get a head of myself in the feelings department. I like the analogy about paying for the ticket and then seeing the show. I’ve been like this my whole life. I get so excited and ahead of myself. Why not get to the good part? I’m not very patient sometimes. I know this of me. I am trying to work on this heavily. I have been trying to ease back a bit. I struggle with being myself and open, and trying to keep a good distance. I feel like I am not being myself when I am keeping some distance, because I walk on eggshells and can’t be totally my genuine self. When I just let go, not worry as much, and just live in the moment, I am more alive, fun, and free. People tend to like me more. I have anxiety, so for me, when I just don’t worry as much, is when I can worry later, if something goes wrong. Deal with it then, and move on from there. I am an intense planner, so not having a plan for the future is scary to me. I’m trying to grow within myself to be a good combination of carefree and rational/responsible planner. This would be the best me.

I got into a car accident this past weekend and got injured, not badly, but enough. Ever since he keeps asking how I am, and when it happened he was asking me all about exactly what happened and where I was injured and what the doctors said. I didn’t tell him, he asked me. All I know is what he has texted me. I know this. All he knows is what I tell him. When you first meet someone, even in person, you only know what they tell you. You have to judge for yourself, make smart decisions, and proceed with caution, because you don’t know them, even in person. When people meet, or are dating, you don’t go into it telling the person all of your flaws. People put their best foot forward and then slowly if they get to know the person, open up more about who they really are.

I don’t want to get hurt and I know this is a risky situation. Last year was a terrible year for me and men. I broke up with two different people. I was frustrated with both situations and both men. One guy had hurt me before and I let him back in, which I regret. Since last April I have been alone, lonely, and had totally given up on dating and men. I was done. I think every guy is bad and has ulterior motives to hurt me. I couldn’t open myself back up. I had a huge wall up. I was bitter and protective and not appealing to men, because of my attitude. Part of me hated myself. I wasn’t taking care of me. I gave up. With this new year, with or without this guy, I have started a whole new path. I am not huge, but I started dieting. I have already lost 5 pounds. I am eating better, and working out daily and I feel so much better mentally and physically. I have more confidence, and stride in my step. I have been determined not to let so much stuff bother me. I’m sensitive and naturally anxious, and I have learned to not let every little thing ruin my day. I have been trying to fill my life with family, friends, and goals for this year. Spending time alone is lonely, but I have been finding little times to myself more relaxing and less depressing. This guy has immensely helped with my mood. I’m more confident about myself. I feel like a catch. I feel like I have a lot to offer, not only him, but any man. I feel feisty and flirty, which is totally opposite my normal shy demeanor. I knew I had it deep down, but that part of me went into a deep bitter depression after my last year with men. They dulled my personality. I feel more ambitious and willing to go for more things that I want at work and overall. I am still the shy, sweet girl I have always been, but I see myself becoming more and more happy with myself.

Edited by amkxoxo

Do you know where his family house is or just the town where he lives? It makes a huge difference. Do you have his home address? And his current address out of state?

There's something about his situation that is not really convincing. He's 26, and coaching a soccer team professionally. Every morning. So it's a university team or a professional team. Do you know what the team is? Can you check facts? It's very easy these days to check a professional soccer coach. Anyway, I might be wrong, but usually coaches are older. When you're so young, you might coach kids, but that'd be in the afternoon or in the evening. Also, you mentioned he's a player. That's very hard in soccer. You don't coach for a living and play in a team at the same time. Do you know anything about soccer? I grew up with it, and I've never heard anything like that. You mentioned being traded by teams, so that means he's playing at least in some division. I guess that would not be compatible with working as a coach.

I hope this guy really is who he says he is, but please rest assured that it takes nothing nowadays to fake an identity on facebook. Some episodes of Catfish stated that loud and clear. Many are cases of identity theft. Some fake accounts have hundreds of contacts, and usually the fake account holder needs to open multiple fake accounts not to raise suspicions.

• Author

I am not as worried about him not being who he says he is, as much as his intentions with me. He got the opportunity to go the a university 4 hours from here for graduate school. I know the university. While he takes classes, he is a graduate worker. With the stipulations that he is going to graduate school for free, for being the assistant coach for the soccer team as his work. His name, picture, bio is all on the school website for soccer and it says he is the assistant coach. He then spends his summer while school is on break on a semiprofessional travelling team, playing himself. His name, a different picture of him, bio is also on their website. His bio accurately says he is from where his family is from here, talks about old injuries, those of which he has told me about through text, and matches everything about him. His Facebook isn’t a typical catfish profile. He has photos with people I know from college, mutual friends. Pictures in dorm buildings on our old campus, and pictures with his family members, of which has told me about. He sends me live snap chats of him. His face matches his pictures. He wakes up super early every morning because that is when the university soccer team practices. He has to be there as the assistant coach/graduate worker.

Since we both went the same undergraduate college, and I just didn’t know him, I googled him there too. There is clear evidence he attended our university and was on the soccer team while here. It shows his picture which matches snap chat photos he has sent me and photos on his facebook.

Are we still on this ?!?!

This thread. Is going to be at 100 pages and the longest thread in love shack and the OP still complaining about how I'm not gonna fall for this, I'm a smart woman, I'll find the mystery, it was mrs white with kitchen knife in the study in the meanwhile the op asking questions and then the op answering them herself while making excuses for him in this one sided relationship

I'm going to be blunt the way someone should've been a few pages back and save you the trouble

1. Move on !!!! Read that 100 times if your half as smart as you even think you are you will follow it

2. This isn't a relationship ! It's a game!!! Any person who wants to meet someone for the slightest reason will move heaven and earth to get there especially when you're 15 minutes away perfect example I've driven two three or four hours to meet someone for the first time just because I really want to!! He had the same choice and gave you excuses after excuses!

3. I know you're still going to make excuses for him so for the third one I'll go easy give him a time and a place to meet you and that's it if he doesn't show up delete and block his number tell him if he continues to call you, you will call the authorities Because at this point it's mental abuse!

4. You claim your smart, good looking, etc etc we'll show it already because I've never seen an attractive doormat

5. If this moron keeps toying with you and you allow it send me the address to your local Starbucks and I'll meet you there, just name a time... I'll do that to prove to you someone cares and to confirm this thread is real because at this point this can't be a real thread

7. Please move this thread to the fantasy section because it's not long distance it barely qualifies for cyber joke

Edited by Purepony
  • Like 1