3 mothers....dealbreaker? [UPDATE I want to end it]

purrrfectlyflawed

He may be planning to stay in the house and take care of his aging parents and they may appreciate getting to see their grandchildren regularly because he lives there.

Maybe you're the only one who has a problem with the living arrangements of a family that you aren't even a part of.

• Author
purrrfectlyflawed

He's trying to be a Dad yes he is a great one to his youngest. The middle one so so and he's trying he's only been here in her life for 2 years. The oldest lives out of state.

Some people think he's a loser because he lives at home and has 3 baby mamas. I do think it's weird and irresponsible but that's just part of it. He often goes over a while day without texting me. Flaky. I don't know why it's hard for him to text or call.

I texted him letting him know that this thing is not working for me anymore. He sent a text back several hours later not even addressing the concern he ignored it. Asked how my day was. I replied back asking if he read my text and why waste each other's valuable time anymore. He texted back saying he would call me last night on his break. Of course he never did I knew he wouldn't. I turned off my ringer and put on a movie anyways.

Apart from this guy being good looking, his flakiness, 3 moms, and living with his parents I have most people on here asking me why I am with this loser. And a few others accusing me of being a snob more or Less. At this point I'm assuming our little fling is over.

Michelle ma Belle

Although I wouldn't necessarily dismiss a guy with multiple baby mamas without at least hearing his story and learning more about him and his life, THIS guy has multiple red flags to go along with everything else he has going on in his life.

I'd like to think that some people make mistakes, learn from them and then work hard to make the best of whatever challenging situation they have found themselves in. It doesn't appear this guy has learned very much at all. Shame.

Best to move on and find someone with a little less drama or at least has his sh*t together regardless of the path he took in his past.

Good luck.

I think you made the right decision.

• Author
purrrfectlyflawed

Actually I never called him a loser. Everyone else does though . I have 2 work husbands that thought he was one by not doing anything for me on V day ( but he did Fri ) I just admitted to them he has 3 baby moms and nobody knows he lives with his parents. I admit I'm embarrassed at that and I hope the subject of his living arrangement never comes up in conversation. I never told my parents he has 3 baby moms. I hate the fact I keep so much about him a secret. So if I'm embarrassed over this guy clearly he's not the one for me.

I work my ass off to make my house payment. Juggle the kids on my own on my time. I don't have my parents helping me everyday like his do so it does annoy me he seems to have few responsibilities at 44.

Vent/ rant over. I've wasted enough time on this guy.

OP If I was him I wouldn't want anything to do with you. This guys good looking He is giving you great sex and you're still not happy.? that's why there so many divorces Women always worried about what they're not getting and the grass is greener. If I was his friend and I knew what you were saying about him talking behind his back. I tell him to stay away from you.! You're out of Line for calling him a loser that's f.uck up.! Why are you worried about what he has. You should be grateful that you're getting good sex and that he is a good looking guy. Have some empathy for the guy, let him get his s.hit together. He is not an alcoholic doesn't do drugs he got a job. Just trying to fix the situation straightened out. It takes time the guys doing the best you can you're just being ridiculous and very judgmental. You're not showing him any compassion and understanding I think he should stay away from you. He's trying to improve his situation, you're just being cynical and an entitled b.itch. And all do you spew negativity behind his back.! That is really messed up. What makes you so great.? You should be grateful and show him a little compassion and some love. He is trying to do the right thing by taking care of his kids.! It's not his job to worry about you.He's doing the best he can at this time in his life, give me a break... I think he starting to figure you out... run for the hills