I'm still unfortunate.

LightWave93

I know this isn't what you want to hear, but it sounds like online dating is probably your best bet. Unfortunately, it's hard for the average guy to have success with that when they're still in Universitiy. There's no one you want to date in your social circle, you don't meet women that often. The few that you do meet, you either don't flirt well enough or they're not interested. Just focus on your career and hobbies for now, and then move to a major city where you will have lots of options.

• Author
I know this isn't what you want to hear, but it sounds like online dating is probably your best bet. Unfortunately, it's hard for the average guy to have success with that when they're still in Universitiy. There's no one you want to date in your social circle, you don't meet women that often. The few that you do meet, you either don't flirt well enough or they're not interested. Just focus on your career and hobbies for now, and then move to a major city where you will have lots of options.

I'm not going down that avenue again. Messaging women between the ages of 18-30 within a 50-75 mile radius and not getting a single bit of interest says it all, really.

It'a shame really; going by my previous experiences I'd like to think I'm a good partner, and with what else people have to say about me I'd like to think I was worth love or at the very least a bit of passion every now and again.

Clearly I'm just meant to be alone.

Merry Christmas all!