Is it ever possible to be friends?

Midlifecrisis1

Confused...I don't know if it was sustainable because we were only together for 4 months. His anxiety, stress and jealousy (on both sides) made him decide he couldn't keep it up. We live in the same town and we both felt like people were suspicious and we could get caught and we weren't ready for that.

Confused...I don't know if it was sustainable because we were only together for 4 months. His anxiety, stress and jealousy (on both sides) made him decide he couldn't keep it up. We live in the same town and we both felt like people were suspicious and we could get caught and we weren't ready for that.

If you read the other posts and look at statistics there is a very high probability that he will not be leaving his wife.

So it depends what you wanted to sustain. If you were ok as OW and he became less anxious, jealous, and stressed then it could of gone on for a while.

But judging by your comments I am guessing that is not what you would of wanted.

Midlifecrisis1

I know he isn't leaving her, since he ended things with me to bring peace to his house. Although he did constantly talk of our future together and how he couldn't wait to go public with me and how he has never loved like this before. Cliche I know, but the feelings were real in the moment. I just miss him and the feelings we had and hope he still feels something good for me. I don't want to be just a blip on his radar. And I am married with kids as well.