The ugliest girl in the world

I know you feel, OP. I was pretty geeky at school. I didn't dress to attract boys and I don't see myself superior or anything for that reason. It's just that it took me much longer to feel comfortable in my own skin and make the most of what I can offer. I still feel 'unpretty' from time to time. What helped me was to exercise (whether you lose weight or not, it gives you confidence) and to focus on self-improvement in terms of interacting with others and with friends. I feel that if I improve my social confidence overall it will help with men. It's starting to work so far but it's a slow process. OP, don't give up. I know it's hard but if you say 'the situation is what it is' and find ways to improve it for your own benefit, then getting slightly better is better than nothing.

Also I know plenty of women or aren't the hottest of the bunch (just like me) and they manage to find good men. If he's the right sort, he won't be up his own bum and he'll be self-effacing enough to see that he's not perfect and there's more to you than what you look like.