Ex left me for the person she works with [update]

• Author

Broke up 4 months ago have blocked her number since she tried to start problems. Meanwhile iv gone on a few dates talking to one girl now. Unsure if it's gonna work out or not. My landscape business is taking off and we are very busy. I still have a lot of the friends who I met through her and am thankful for all the people around me. But why am I feeling down with the holidays coming up? I mean what's there to miss being cheated on, betrayed, lied to? She is the one who is gonna go buy a house with this new guy. Which Is the dumbest thing I have heard. So why am I feeling down about all this even though everyday there's a reason not to be with her or talk to her. Happy holidays to everyone!

Broke up 4 months ago have blocked her number since she tried to start problems. Meanwhile iv gone on a few dates talking to one girl now. Unsure if it's gonna work out or not. My landscape business is taking off and we are very busy. I still have a lot of the friends who I met through her and am thankful for all the people around me. But why am I feeling down with the holidays coming up? I mean what's there to miss being cheated on, betrayed, lied to? She is the one who is gonna go buy a house with this new guy. Which Is the dumbest thing I have heard. So why am I feeling down about all this even though everyday there's a reason not to be with her or talk to her. Happy holidays to everyone!

Its very normal to feel that way after a break up

We're use to spending holidays with our SOs...so its natural to feel alone when we no longer have them and the holidays are creeping up

I remember this time last year, I had broken up with my ex a few months before....I was doing ok healing but I felt like the holiday season was empty without him. I felt like it was pointless to decorate the house I used to share with him....pointless to get a tree. I wasnt dwelling on it but something about not being able to share Christmas with someone made that time of year seem bleak

Flash forward to a year later....I've done my fair share of dating and I'm single once again...by choice....except the holidays dont feel empty to me anymore....I've already gotten decorations out...I feel good about spending this time of year with myself, my family and friends

You'll get to a place where you feel the same way....where you are ok being alone...where your own presence makes you happy even during the holidays

Do thing that make YOU happy this holiday season

Btw....if your not over your ex (it sounds like you're not)....pls...pls...pls do NOT start to date again...let yourself heal first (trust me on that one)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Get a call the other day from a number I don't recognize. I answer it. Sure enough it's my lieing cheating ex gf who I have blocked. She goes on about how I still have a few of her things. Like the last two times she called me before I blocked. I don't have anything except some old paperwork I found in my office of hers. She says I have cause problems for her. How did I do that? She caused the problems. And it was just the usual let's be friends I'll help you ****. Anyone else's exes go to any extent just to talk to you and start drama? She acts like I did something wrong. Except she's the one who cheated on me with a married man. It's just frustrating.

Get a call the other day from a number I don't recognize. I answer it. Sure enough it's my lieing cheating ex gf who I have blocked. She goes on about how I still have a few of her things. Like the last two times she called me before I blocked. I don't have anything except some old paperwork I found in my office of hers. She says I have cause problems for her. How did I do that? She caused the problems. And it was just the usual let's be friends I'll help you ****. Anyone else's exes go to any extent just to talk to you and start drama? She acts like I did something wrong. Except she's the one who cheated on me with a married man. It's just frustrating.

the only problem you caused is by cutting her off... she cant get you out of her head and now she cant think properly.

Once I quit chasing my ex, she continues to find a reason to bump into me. IMO, if you're on bad terms with your ex there's no reason to go bumping into them.

Sounds like you are moving on...

dont worry about her

get her her things...

she is serial cheater...

• Author
the only problem you caused is by cutting her off... she cant get you out of her head and now she cant think properly.

I think you're absolutely right. Here I am doing well. My business is taking off we just bought another truck. Business is doing well and she knows that. She wanted to see me go down and I didn't now it's driving her nuts.

• Like 1