'Dumped' by now seperated man

• Author
goldengirl11

Yes it is out of jealousy and wouldn't want to appear rude, obsessive, or a threat, but she may be surprised to know! Part of me wouldn't want to give him another chance anyway.

Yes it is out of jealousy and wouldn't want to appear rude, obsessive, or a threat, but she may be surprised to know! Part of me wouldn't want to give him another chance anyway.

Trust me you will look crazy and any respect he has for you will be gone. He doesn't care anymore.

I know that hurts to hear and I don't want to be harsh, but he isn't interested in your hurt feelings and why if you don't even care to give him a second chance anyways would you care what he does?

The sooner you accept this, the quicker your road to begin healing.

loveisanaction

..and that's exactly how you will be perceived by her and by him. Then he will turn around and say he's grateful that he didn't end up with you because you turned all fatal attraction on him, don't give him a reason to label you that way.

We here understand that you're hurting and will only be emailing his new girlfriend out of pain and jealousy, he on the other hand will compare you to Rebecca De Mornay (The Hand that Rocks the Cradle).

• Like 1
  • Author
goldengirl11
We here understand that you're hurting and will only be emailing his new girlfriend out of pain and jealousy, he on the other hand will compare you to Rebecca De Mornay (The Hand that Rocks the Cradle).

I hear you and thanks for understanding. Btw, that was a great film!

• Like 1
MidnightBlue1980
Don't worry girl, we've all been there. I once wrote an email to an ex that was so long it would have put Paul's Letter to the Thessalonians to shame. What's worse, his response was "k".

Your guy blocked you on FB because he has moved on and wants you to do the same.

Dust it off and keep on stepping.

Ok, I am crying over my own pathetic life and your post made me smile and stop crying. I love your posts. I am not sure why you are on this board but although I rarely comment on them, I appreciate them.

..and that's exactly how you will be perceived by her and by him. Then he will turn around and say he's grateful that he didn't end up with you because you turned all fatal attraction on him, don't give him a reason to label you that way.

Yep, 100% this. It works out great for guys like this the minute you act the least bit "psycho" - no matter what went down to drive you to that point - now you're the crazy chick who he is "lucky to have gotten away from." I know it's soooo tempting, but you'll feel much better in the long run if you maintain your dignity.

I once had a bf who was apparently still with his previous gf for the first month we were dating (I had no idea). She found my texts on his phone and gave him the boot. After he dumped me out of the blue (likely for a new woman although I never knew), I reached out to the previous gf through Facebook to see if she had experienced a similar ending. That's when she told me about his "double dipping" for a month. She said she had REALLY wanted to reach out to me when that happened but she knew he would paint her as a psycho and I wouldn't believe her. Which is true. I was head over heels and he was a masterful liar.

Have you read Natalie Lue/Baggage Reclaim?

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Author
Yep, 100% this. It works out great for guys like this the minute you act the least bit "psycho" - no matter what went down to drive you to that point - now you're the crazy chick who he is "lucky to have gotten away from." I know it's soooo tempting, but you'll feel much better in the long run if you maintain your dignity.

I once had a bf who was apparently still with his previous gf for the first month we were dating (I had no idea). She found my texts on his phone and gave him the boot. After he dumped me out of the blue (likely for a new woman although I never knew), I reached out to the previous gf through Facebook to see if she had experienced a similar ending. That's when she told me about his "double dipping" for a month. She said she had REALLY wanted to reach out to me when that happened but she knew he would paint her as a psycho and I wouldn't believe her. Which is true. I was head over heels and he was a masterful liar.

Have you read Natalie Lue/Baggage Reclaim?

Thanks for the sympathetic reply! Yes, I do read Natalie Lue/Baggage Reclaim on FB, which is good. Sometimes she can be a bit too coincidential when she writes!

You don't need a man to have a baby. And you certainly don't need a cheater to have one either.

This guy sounds unstable to me. Who calls someone up saying they're going to get together with you and then goes with someone else? I bet he wasn't leaving his wife but he got kicked out, and the other girl was available and probably let him shack up with her.

Or, more likely he's been stepping out on his wife with Goldengirl and Band girl. He got caught with Bandgirl and got booted.

Either way he's been seeing both Goldengirl and Band girl, it's what these people do.