'Dumped' by now seperated man

Don't break NC.

After my divorce I put the following on my phone; "3.5 billion women out there just in case the B*tch feels irreplaceable".

Are you going to allow one DBag to dictate your life. God didn't put you on earth to be someone's side piece. Go out there and take on the world. Go to the gym. Go dancing. Hang out with GFs. Go on a real Date.

• Like 1
Cloudcuckoo
Is anyone there to chat with? :o

Keep talking lovey. We're here ready to listen....

Cuckoo

• Author
goldengirl11
Keep talking lovey. We're here ready to listen....

Cuckoo

I'm suffering with two ! relationships which am stuck in. Feel totally lost and my 'MM' said only a bit earlier he doesn't know about anything anymore. Re who this thread is about though... it's tough, knowing he's seeing someone else now, after what I'd went through. I want to tell her. Just can't go on like this! Have been in bed too much today, when I need to be clearing my flat etc. Thanks for listening

Edited by goldengirl11
  • Author
goldengirl11

I just feel utterly hurt right now and if I have the right to say it, betrayed. In disbelief after just checking the FB page of the "girlfriend" I guessed it to be, she has now updated her status to being in a relationship - with him. After we agreed at our last meeting in June that we wouldn't put anything on FB for a few months! I also just broke NC and let off steam to him again, but said no need to reply.:o

• Author
goldengirl11

His wife has just posted this on FB!

Six weeks ago I had had the best weekend for my 40th, now it looks like the husband I was with was having an affair with someone half his age! What a ****

• Author
goldengirl11

Looks like that girl has just got him into a load of trouble - good!!

Oh this is delicious. While I don't recommend getting involved, I would take out the popcorn, and watch the train wreck.

Learn from this. Don't ever get involved with MM. You're still not out of the woods yet.

Edited by BuddyX
Grammar
  • Like 2
  • Author
goldengirl11
Don't break NC.

After my divorce I put the following on my phone; "3.5 billion women out there just in case the B*tch feels irreplaceable".

Are you going to allow one DBag to dictate your life. God didn't put you on earth to be someone's side piece. Go out there and take on the world. Go to the gym. Go dancing. Hang out with GFs. Go on a real Date.

Thanks for your encouraging words, BuddyX!

• Author
goldengirl11
Oh this is delicious. While I don't recommend getting involved, I would take out the popcorn, and watch the train wreck.

Learn from this. Don't ever get involved with MM. You're still not out of the woods yet.

I know. I appreciate I don't have a totally clear conscience! :o

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author
goldengirl11

I'm afraid am not sleeping tonight, to put it bluntly, it kills me to think of the passion between them. He's acted so unbelievably selfish and recently when I exploded my feelings to him via text, he simply replied that it was mainly down to proximity, which is utter crap. I waited over 3 years to date him properly and instead of that he gets a nice ripe 21 year old who now lives down the road from him and is conveniently in his band. I suggested he took a break from the band, but not surprisingly after letting it all out, he didn't reply. He's treated me so badly and not that it would make any difference, no apology whatsoever! Just had to vent, sorry.

what is it with 40 year old guys and 21 year old girls.

Is it an ego thing, afraid of getting old? Midlife crisis.

I would never..NEVER be attracted to a 20 year old. Body or brain. Body, would feel too much like a kid and brain, just...no.

Edited by aileD
  • Like 4
What a royal douche bag. This man wanted to sleep with you but knew that he wasn't getting anywhere with you because he was married. So, he tells you that he's spitting from his wife, contacts you in June hoping he would 'get some.' When that doesn't happen he goes dark on you, not even wishing you a happy birthday. You had to reach out to him and he tells you how happy he is with his new girlfriend.

I've read quite a few stories of married men doing this; splitting with their wives, dumping the other woman then going off and finding a new someone completely new to date.

What are you worried about? So what if he doesn't like what you told him. He did you dirty so he can kiss your grits.

Yes because they do not want to hitch their horse to a wagon that cheats. Fair no but life is not fair.

• Like 3
Yes because they do not want to hitch their horse to a wagon that cheats.

The "bridge" gives them the courage to leave, but once left, they do not need the "bridge" any longer and they then want to play the field for something "better".

• Like 3
  • Author
goldengirl11
Yes because they do not want to hitch their horse to a wagon that cheats. Fair no but life is not fair.

I didn't get the first sentence, sorry? Nor did I think the life isn't fair bit was a good enough excuse tbh! It probably boiled down to him wanting some passion and she was young, attractive and convenient. Whereas I wasn't such a catch, further away and it just didn't happen, when things developed between them instead. On a positive thought though, I guess she will eventually meet someone nearer her age who'll she want to be with and then dump him. Hopefully!

They like the young ones as they are more naive and they can control them better. She's an ego boost for him. He's just playing with her. It's nothing serious.

I didn't get the first sentence, sorry? Nor did I think the life isn't fair bit was a good enough excuse tbh! It probably boiled down to him wanting some passion and she was young, attractive and convenient. Whereas I wasn't such a catch, further away and it just didn't happen, when things developed between them instead. On a positive thought though, I guess she will eventually meet someone nearer her age who'll she want to be with and then dump him. Hopefully!

It's a U.S. Expression. It means he doesn't want to attach himself forever to someone who cheats.

• Like 1
  • Author
goldengirl11
It's a U.S. Expression. It means he doesn't want to attach himself forever to someone who cheats.

Ok. Sorry!

• Author
goldengirl11

I'm going shortly to my last counselling appointment, but wanted to add first that for the past hour or two have been feeling upset again, after I'd just discovered he'd blocked me on FB. Funnily enough I did initially, but then free'd him again. I feel utterly betrayed and feel I should've been treated with more respect, but he obviously didn't want me sneaking at his profile. Possibly because a few days ago I PM'd him briefly commenting that I thought I had nicer jugs (pathetic I know), after he posted a pic of her with the caption "nice jugs" on his profile, holding up a pair of pints! I've since texted him earlier to apologise if appeared stalker-ish, even though deep down I think his behaviour has been disgusting.

loveisanaction
I'm going shortly to my last counselling appointment, but wanted to add first that for the past hour or two have been feeling upset again, after I'd just discovered he'd blocked me on FB. Funnily enough I did initially, but then free'd him again. I feel utterly betrayed and feel I should've been treated with more respect, but he obviously didn't want me sneaking at his profile. Possibly because a few days ago I PM'd him briefly commenting that I thought I had nicer jugs (pathetic I know), after he posted a pic of her with the caption "nice jugs" on his profile, holding up a pair of pints! I've since texted him earlier to apologise if appeared stalker-ish, even though deep down I think his behaviour has been disgusting.

Don't worry girl, we've all been there. I once wrote an email to an ex that was so long it would have put Paul's Letter to the Thessalonians to shame. What's worse, his response was "k".

Your guy blocked you on FB because he has moved on and wants you to do the same.

Dust it off and keep on stepping.

• Author
goldengirl11
Don't worry girl, we've all been there. I once wrote an email to an ex that was so long it would have put Paul's Letter to the Thessalonians to shame. What's worse, his response was "k".

Your guy blocked you on FB because he has moved on and wants you to do the same.

Dust it off and keep on stepping.

He said it was to stop it being painful for me. Also he said they've got a lot more in common as they've been seeing each other weekly in band lessons for past two years... and she's in her last year at uni, so she might decide to move on when she finishes. Nice! ;-(

Edited by goldengirl11
  • Author
goldengirl11

So have had a rough day today, more so than late. In fact, I am literally feeling quite ill tbh. Went to bed after I got back from my appointment a few hours ago. If anyone's free to chat? Sorry to burden you all!

Edited by goldengirl11
  • Author
goldengirl11

I'm considering writing to the new girlfriend, just to express my feelings on the matter. Very much doubt it will change anything, but to help get it out of my system. Any advice please?

Edited by goldengirl11

Sweetie, no, just no.

It DOES hurt. ALOT to lose someone you love but what will hurt you worse is losing your dignity.

He will find you to be obsessive contacting his new girlfriend, and she will call you a stalker.

He made a choice and its hurt you badly but he answered your questions, he wants for each of you to move on.

Do NOT contact this new girl.

It's sad but it's done.

Breakups are part of life.

The most important thing is to let go,stay NC and let the healing come. It is BRUTAL at first so let the tears fall, face the grief, just go through it knowing this hell is temporary. Read also the breakup section so you can not feel so alone. Hugs.

• Like 1
loveisanaction
I'm considering writing to the new girlfriend, just to express my feelings on the matter. Very much doubt it will change anything, but to help get it out of my system. Any advice please?

Why would you do that? He is separated, so he is not doing anything wrong.

I say this gently but you would only be reaching out to his new girlfriend out of jealousy.

Goldengirl, i understand that you're probably confused and hurt as to why after he separated from his wife he didn't choose you; only he knows the answer to that. Maybe he doesn't want to jump into a serious relationship right now. He wants to play the field and a 21 year old girl is just the person to do it with, he knows that you would want something more serious.

Whatever his reasons are he has moved on and by blocking you on Facebook he's asking you to do the same.

Take it one day at a time...you'll get there.