Went from one night stand to baby mama to OW....

• Author
Can you explain exactly what it is you're looking for with your post? You don't ask any questions, you don't seem to want to change your situation in any way. You keep telling us that his wife is fine with everything. You don't appear to want him to get divorced.

So what prompted you to start this thread? What is it that you want to happen?

I just felt like sharing.

I don't know what I want to happen. But what ever happens will happen.

He just left from over here.

• Author
But she confronted him about it and he lied. So, I'm assuming it would. Which makes sense.

I do feel bad for her, because her infertility is really nobody else's business but theirs.

By them I ment his family not her.

His mom revealed the info about her infertility to me. Don't know why because I don't ask about him or her when I visit.

• Author
This is all very unique. What of your other child(ren)?

She's the only one.

You speak /write like someone devoid of compassion for the pain you are contributing to. So blaźe about a possible second pregnancy to a MM. How very sad.

Reading all your posts, I had the same exact thought as SandyLee. That you seem to lack any empathy whatsoever; your words seem to be lacking any considerations of others' emotions.

MivherMeni, I write this without *judgement*.

There's something unusually cold in the way you view others when it comes to your needs. The thought (again, without judgement) that runs through my mind is that you exhibit classic signs of a sociopath--meaning lacking the ability to feel empathy. I don't have any suggestion, but I hope I'm wrong about this.

• Like 1
I just felt like sharing.

I don't know what I want to happen. But what ever happens will happen.

He just left from over here.

I don't like when people brush of all responsibility for their actions with this sentiment ''Whatever happens, happens''. No, what happens is mostly a result of your actions. Take control of your life and do the things that need to be done to have the kind of life you want.

It's not just about you - you're a mother. Which means that you can't afford to simply follow your emotions and see where you end up, because when it all comes crashing down, your daughter will go down with you

• Like 5

OP, I'm curious to know how MM's wife feels about or acts toward the baby. I'm just curious since she is reportedly unable to have children of her own. Does she enjoy time with the baby or talk to you about it?

I don't know why im posting here....i just need to get it off my chest.

You don't know why you are posting here?

Really?

If you felt a need to get it off your "chest" then it must be bothering you to some degree.

Let's see:

You "accidently" got prego

You took him to court to get "your $$$$$

He get visits with baby and you get to have sex with him and then send him home for the W to cook, clean, do laundry, etc. Only she don't know he having sex with you because he lies to her?

He sounds kinda stupid not to use protection or he wants another baby . . . which is it? Or he just lazy and careless about it? Or is he expecting you to take care of that.

He takes you and the "new" grand-child to Sunday dinner where his Mom tell you his wife is sterile, hmm how nice. Like his W probably doesn't feel like Sh#t enough from this situation.

So you got if off your chest. What's bothering you . . .

Have sex and then send him home. Or do you want to M him since you won't shack up?

Not sure what kind of responses you are looking for, you seem to have all the bases covered.

• Like 1
  • Author
OP, I'm curious to know how MM's wife feels about or acts toward the baby. I'm just curious since she is reportedly unable to have children of her own. Does she enjoy time with the baby or talk to you about it?

We have only had 2 conversations about the baby. And I've only witnessed her interract with the baby once we we all met at the courthouse. We left the baby with her while we went behind closed doors. She just seemed a little emotional/bout to cry. Keep saying how she looked like him. She said that she won't keep him from the baby and that she needs "time". What ever that means......

He has never picked her up and taken her to their home. She is either at his sisters' houses or parent's house or daughters' houses.

• Like 1
Reading all your posts, I had the same exact thought as SandyLee. That you seem to lack any empathy whatsoever; your words seem to be lacking any considerations of others' emotions.

MivherMeni, I write this without *judgement*.

There's something unusually cold in the way you view others when it comes to your needs. The thought (again, without judgement) that runs through my mind is that you exhibit classic signs of a sociopath--meaning lacking the ability to feel empathy. I don't have any suggestion, but I hope I'm wrong about this.

I don't think,she sounds sociopathic just selfish. Its this new generation of entitled millennials where they never have to deal with consequences of their actions.

I'm in a similar/polar opposite situation. I have a baby with xMM, he doesn't want anything to do with baby, I don't want anything to do with him and his family, yet his crazy wife wants something to do with all of us. I'm trying to run as far from my xMM and his **** show and you're enmeshing yourself further, OP... Dumb. Its going to,blow up like Pompeii. I'm telling you right,now, you're going to hurt yourself really bad over this one it's going to take a lot of therapy and introspection to undo the damage you've caused yourself and your child.

I'm not hoping for anything. Just living day by day. He spent the night over here last week telling me we might as well be together and he is trying to deal with his "situation". I told him that I am not putting myself on hold for him and that if I meet someone he will get cut off. Plus I don't believe in shacking.

But I doubt I will be meeting anyone anytime soon. I don't hang out or club or socialize. I work, am in school, and run my own biz so any free time Im resting with my baby.

You don't believe in shacking up...but you also don't believe in using protection when you already had an accidental baby with a MM who denied your baby then you all had to go to court? :confused:

I'm not here to judge you, just saying that you should probably use protection or at least get on birth control for your own sake.

It seems you and this man never had any real relationship, you slept together as a one night stand and got pregnant and he would have been happy to never resurface in your life again had you not taken him to court...and then after the court debacle now he comes by for the baby and you're having sex. This whole thing seems to be about sex...you even describe it as sexual contact. At no point does it seem like you guys even have any kind of emotional or other kind of relationship, this is one of those affairs that truly seems sexually motivated with no other sort of depth. I think this man is just talking some meaningless game about being together. I mean...even if you were to be together...why? What do you even know or like about this man as a human being and potential bf or husband? All you know of him seems to be about his penis and his capacity to lie and deceive and deny.

Edited by MissBee
  • Like 5

^ Yeah, way too much here that doesn't quite sit right.

Regardless, OP is more than happy with the way she's going, so I'm gonna just leave her to it. Just a shame that there is a child (or two or three) involved in this whole mess (allegedly).

Edited by almond
  • Like 1