What Age Did You Have Your First, Relationship/Kiss/Lost Your Virginity etc...?

WaitingForBardot

1. What Age Did You Lose Your Virginity? 13

2. What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? 9 or 10, in a game of spin the bottle.

3. What Age Did You Have Your First Bf/Gf? 13

4. What Age Did You Go On Your First Ever Date? Never have dated, always met girls/women and proceeded directly into relationships. Did have 10 first meets from computer dating at ~24 or 25.

5. What Age Did You Get Married? 32

1. What Age Did You Lose Your Virginity? 17 for PIV & PIA sex (12-15 for most everything else)

2. What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? 9

3. What Age Did You Have Your First Bf/Gf? 12 (not counting the 3 girls I was engaged to when I was 5)

4. What Age Did You Go On Your First Ever Date? 15

5. What Age Did You Get Married? 20 (1st time, cause she got pregnant) and 28 (2nd time and she wasn't pregnant)

Thanks to picky females.

Edited by 5x5

1. What Age Did You Lose Your Virginity?

2. What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss?

That meant something? 15 I think

3. What Age Did You Have Your First Bf/Gf?

First serious one was 17 but I had one 2 day relationship and one 2 week relationship when I was 14 and 15.

4. What Age Did You Go On Your First Ever Date?

Don't remember

5. What Age Did You Get Married?

NA

devilish innocent

1. What Age Did You Lose Your Virginity? after marriage

2. What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? 19

3. What Age Did You Have Your First Bf/Gf? 23

4. What Age Did You Go On Your First Ever Date? 18

5. What Age Did You Get Married? 31

todreaminblue
At what age did you have each of your firsts? Write N/A if you haven't yet on any of the list.

1. What Age Did You Lose Your Virginity?

Too young too mention .....but when with consent...17

2. What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss?

3. What Age Did You Have Your First Bf/Gf?

15 but my parents met him privately...sat him down.....told him that he wasnt allowed to date me....told him i was too young and told him my history of sexual abuse..... and asked him to let me go gently...because i would not let go...i loved him..........im a stubborn soul....was back then am now.......they told him they would make his life difficult.....I found this out .....in my thirties....seriously probably would have married him....his job however ...was more important to him..i always wondered why he went from really hot couldnt wait to see me.....spend time with me........to not caring about me more or less overnight..............he was a lovely guy....he was older....8 years...i always thought that it was because i wasnt pretty enough and he was really good looking...tall ...handsome guy....

4. What Age Did You Go On Your First Ever Date?

15 ...lunch at a local cafe and milkshakes..the guy from above.. and then a drive to the mountains in his orange vw bug..where we lost track of time talking and laughing..........it was almost dark when we started home....he was a dj....and that night he played me blue eyes by elton john.....with a little message i would only understand....

5. What Age Did You Get Married?

never married..probably wont ever marry....i feel its done for me..engaged twice.........im too old now.......and thats ok.....i have been loved and that is more important......deb

Edited by todreaminblue
  • 5 weeks later...

1. What Age Did You Lose Your Virginity? 19

2. What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? 11

3. What Age Did You Have Your First Bf/Gf? 17

4. What Age Did You Go On Your First Ever Date? 17

5. What Age Did You Get Married? Never did