What Age Did You Have Your First, Relationship/Kiss/Lost Your Virginity etc...?

At what age did you have each of your firsts? Write N/A if you haven't yet on any of the list.

1. What Age Did You Lose Your Virginity?

2. What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss?

3. What Age Did You Have Your First Bf/Gf?

4. What Age Did You Go On Your First Ever Date?

5. What Age Did You Get Married?

1. 15

2. 12

3. 13

4. N/A

5. 22, first time. 44, second time. Guess I should aim for a third time at 66? :p

At what age did you have each of your firsts? Write N/A if you haven't yet on any of the list.

1. 18

2. 15 (well besides weird play kissing when I was younger)

3. 16

4. 13

5. N/A

1. 18

2. At age 7 or 8 as just a basic kiss. 13 for a sexy kiss.

3. Proper? 18

4. I didn't consider myself "dating" until I was about 23. So I'm going to say that.

5. Not happening.

Wookin Pa Nub

1. What Age Did You Lose Your Virginity? 19 - freshman in college, drunk ONS with a girl I met at a party. I didn't even know her name but I remember she gave a very painful bj.

2. What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? 18 to a red head on my school's dance team. She could have been my first on senior spring break but I just wasn't interested.

3. What Age Did You Have Your First Bf/Gf? Went "steady" with girls when I was 11/12 and dated a girl for about 2 months when I was 18.

4. What Age Did You Go On Your First Ever Date? 17 I think.

5. What Age Did You Get Married? 28

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator

N/A

10th grade was fun.

1. What Age Did You Lose Your Virginity? 19

8. I sponsored had a contest in the cloakroom. Proper sexy kiss probably 16 or 17.

17 and it wasn't serious.

16, maybe. I didn't know the guy, really, so very nervous.

N/A

• 3 months later...
  • Author

What the fu... Everybody losing their virginity in their teens.

Meanwhile i'm just sitting here masturbating.

:'(

I hope I get a girlfriend or get sex someday.

1. A smidgen before my 15th birthday

2. 13

3. 13

4. 14

5. 20. I thought I was so grown up and knew everything. How wrong I was!

1. 13

2. 13

3. 13

4. 13

5. 24

I started things off early but then had a long dry spell until I was 18 when I met my now ex-wife.

1. What Age Did You Lose Your Virginity? 17

2. What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? 17

3. What Age Did You Have Your First Bf/Gf? 17

4. What Age Did You Go On Your First Ever Date? I actually don't know. I used to meet boyfriends through friends so there was never a date as such. Technically my first date was when I was 15 but I got stood up so I never actually went on it.

5. What Age Did You Get Married? N/A

1. What Age Did You Lose Your Virginity? A bit embarrassing but late 20's

2. What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? 9/10

3. What Age Did You Have Your First Bf/Gf? 9/10

4. What Age Did You Go On Your First Ever Date? 9/10

5. What Age Did You Get Married? 33

2, 3 and 4 was the same girl. Coleen. She dumped me because I told her I would buy her flowers but I didn't. Definite commitment problems there :p.

Went out with Deborah instead.

To be fair I probably couldn't have afforded flowers on my meagre allowance especially after money being docked for being naughty!

1. What Age Did You Lose Your Virginity? 17.

2. What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? 13/14?

3. What Age Did You Have Your First Bf/Gf? First genuine one 17. Other, 13/14.

4. What Age Did You Go On Your First Ever Date? 13/14.

5. What Age Did You Get Married? TBD...

strawberryshortstack

1. What Age Did You Lose Your Virginity? 15

2. What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? 15

3. What Age Did You Have Your First Bf/Gf? 15

4. What Age Did You Go On Your First Ever Date? 15

5. What Age Did You Get Married? N/A

1. What Age Did You Lose Your Virginity? 7

2. What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? 11

3. What Age Did You Have Your First Bf/Gf? 12

4. What Age Did You Go On Your First Ever Date? 12

5. What Age Did You Get Married? I was either 18 or 19

You lost your virginity at 7? You don't know how old you were when you got married?

• 1 month later...
  • Author

1. What Age Did You Lose Your Virginity? The year was 2013 and it was a cold night in the middle of October; I was 18 almost 19 years old. I was feeling particularly curious that night so I looked up korean 18+ on Youtube from my mobile phone and saw my first ever full frontal sex scene of a korean girl getting ***ed missionary style. I pulled down my pants and put my hands on my fully erect penis and within minutes my dick exploded with ecstacy and semen, I lost my virginity to my hand that night.

2. What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? You see sometimes when i'm lonely and wish I had a girlfriend, I snuggle up with my pillow and begin to make out with my pillow that I stitched myself in 7th grade.

3. What Age Did You Have Your First Bf/Gf? I was 12 at the time. The year was 2007 and I was walking around in Runescape when I stood in the lumbridge castle and said press 123 for gf. And that's when I met Amanduh_411, who later became my runescape girlfriend and eventually the love of my life, I loved every part of her pixellated body from her blonde pigtails to her ripped jeans and full rune armor. Too bad she lured me into the wildy and killed me and took all of my stuff.

4. What Age Did You Go On Your First Ever Date? I go on dates all the time, just by myself.

5. What Age Did You Get Married? I got married in Runescape at the young age of 14 years old to the second love of my life who's name was FatHairyMan1 after only knowing her for several minutes. Too bad after the marriage ceremony she said btw ima dude irl then logged out and I never saw her again. :'(

• Like 1
1. What Age Did You Lose Your Virginity? The year was 2013 and it was a cold night in the middle of October; I was 18 almost 19 years old. I was feeling particularly curious that night so I looked up korean 18+ on Youtube from my mobile phone and saw my first ever full frontal sex scene of a korean girl getting ***ed missionary style. I pulled down my pants and put my hands on my fully erect penis and within minutes my dick exploded with ecstacy and semen, I lost my virginity to my hand that night.

2. What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? You see sometimes when i'm lonely and wish I had a girlfriend, I snuggle up with my pillow and begin to make out with my pillow that I stitched myself in 7th grade.

3. What Age Did You Have Your First Bf/Gf? I was 12 at the time. The year was 2007 and I was walking around in Runescape when I stood in the lumbridge castle and said press 123 for gf. And that's when I met Amanduh_411, who later became my runescape girlfriend and eventually the love of my life, I loved every part of her pixellated body from her blonde pigtails to her ripped jeans and full rune armor. Too bad she lured me into the wildy and killed me and took all of my stuff.

4. What Age Did You Go On Your First Ever Date? I go on dates all the time, just by myself.

5. What Age Did You Get Married? I got married in Runescape at the young age of 14 years old to the second love of my life who's name was FatHairyMan1 after only knowing her for several minutes. Too bad after the marriage ceremony she said btw ima dude irl then logged out and I never saw her again. :'(

Dark... that for some reason legitimately made me LOL.

The nostalgia hit me when I saw you had mentioned Runescape and 'real' dating...

:laugh::lmao:

2. What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? 13

3. What Age Did You Have Your First Bf/Gf? 15

4. What Age Did You Go On Your First Ever Date? 33 - Date, as in with someone I wasn't with already - anything previously i would not call a "date" - i did things with people I had met and been with.

5. What Age Did You Get Married? Never.

2. What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? 10

3. What Age Did You Have Your First Bf/Gf? 11

4. What Age Did You Go On Your First Ever Date? 16

5. What Age Did You Get Married? 19 & 27

2. What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? 16

3. What Age Did You Have Your First Bf/Gf? 11

5. What Age Did You Get Married? 22

Mannibalector

Virginity: 20

First kiss: 0, but 20 for first romantic kiss

First GF: TBD

First date: 19 or 20 depending on how you define a "date"

Married: TBD

The first two happened at about the same time, haha. I'm a 22 year old guy, and haven't had much action since. :/ Unless you count a wild encounter with a couple strippers, haha.

• 3 months later...
  • Author

So basically of 48 people who have given in their answers, only around 20% of people will be virgins on their 20th birthday.

Dayum, yall lose your virginity hella young. Like what the fu?!

I mean seriously, people losing their virginity at 15?! When I was 15, I couldn't even talk to girls without shtting my pants.

But then again, most people don't have social problems.

Edited by Dark Horse

Close lipped, I would have been around 8. With tongue, would have been the summer I turned 12. I can't remember if it was before or after my birthday, lol.

Cutesy "He's my boyfriend and we play together a lot" boyfriend I was in 1st grade. Puppylove kissy-face boyfriend at 11. Serious boyfriend, 15.

With parental supervision, I was 11. Without parental supervision, I was 15. It was a double date to see the movie Ghost in the local mall theatre.

19 for my first marriage. That marriage ended when I was 24. I married again at 27.

So basically of 48 people who have given in their answers, only around 20% of people will be virgins on their 20th birthday.

Dayum, yall lose your virginity hella young. Like what the fu?!

I mean seriously, people losing their virginity at 15?! When I was 15, I couldn't even talk to girls without shtting my pants.

But then again, most people don't have social problems.

My local peers averaged virginity loss between 13 and 14. I was considered a "late bloomer" for waiting until I was 15, lol.

There are benefits to waiting. Wanna guess how many of my High School peers were parents before they were old enough to legally buy beer? So many that our High School had a daycare center for student parents.

I was a third grade tramp who told two boys in the cloakroom that whoever brought me jewelry first I'd kiss.

1. What Age Did You Lose Your Virginity? 19

2. What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? 8

3. What Age Did You Have Your First Bf/Gf? 17

5. What Age Did You Get Married? Never did