Who has worst end of deal??

I was actually pointing out the gold medal/silver medal thing was not a good analogy.

Yeah sorry again about that. There comes a time in a man's life where he realizes that incidentally it is just too damn late to edit the post.

Just like real life lol.

• Like 1
ladydesigner
Whoever betrays themselves the most has the worst end. Three years out I'm doing better than my husband who is still more haunted by what he did than I am. Betraying your true self must be the worst thing of all because it was within your control and you did it any way.

I think this is true too. Because I don't struggle with my WH's A anymore, I struggle with who my WH has become and continues to be. My WH is struggling the worst now. He has lost many friends and has created a distance between himself and me and the kids. His depression (manic or bi-polar) is really hard to deal with and sometimes i feel like I'm being dragged under with him. He refuses any type of counseling and I'm the one who has had years of therapy and meds, built a support system.

Lady Hamilton
Yeah sorry again about that. There comes a time in a man's life where he realizes that incidentally it is just too damn late to edit the post.

Just like real life lol.

No worries. I think we all ultimately agree, we just are taking different paths to explain why we all agree.

Considering I'm the queen of "sounded better in my head than it did written down," you've got my total understanding on both what you tried to say, how it didn't come out like you wanted, but happy we all get your idea anyway.